Dyer County Vs. Dyersburg

1brutalchoctaw

• Replies 248
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Whell i watched Dyer co. play white county, could be the best AAA team in the state,white co. beat them by 5 dyer is super fast and all can take it to the hole,seem to be well coached my thoughts in it is that there isn't any AA school in the state that can hang with this group,fast fast fast and can shoot so mark it down and i'm a AAA man dyer walks through the state.Best AA team by fare and could beat most AAA teams besides a hand full of the top 5 AAA teams. Good luck on your season see you in the boro!!!!!

I hate to say it but last year at state tournaments I was more impressed with the AA teams than I was the AAA teams. Maryville won the AAA state championship. Dyer Co. would've beat 'em as well as Liberty and Mitchell. The most impressive AAA team up there IMO was Clarksville. The game between Clarksville and Oakland was probably one of the best high school games I've seen.

I hate to say it but last year at state tournaments I was more impressed with the AA teams than I was the AAA teams. Maryville won the AAA state championship. Dyer Co. would've beat 'em as well as Liberty and Mitchell. The most impressive AAA team up there IMO was Clarksville. The game between Clarksville and Oakland was probably one of the best high school games I've seen.

Obviously Liberty Tech was the best team in the state for any class..However, I would have given anything to see the Dyer Co-Clarksville game. It would have been interesting to see Dyer Co try to pressure Caldwell. Clarksville wasnt overly big so it would have been a good matchup for each teams forward. Dyer Co seems to be set on not coming out of the press even if its not working and so Clarksville was tough to press because of their guard play. Oakland-Clarksville was the real AAA championship.

Totally disagree with you. Other than Liberty, I believe the AAA teams were stronger than the AA teams. I completely agree that Liberty was the best team there. I also think Maryville would have given them a better game than any of the AA teams that played them.

It is easy to say Dyer Co. and Mitchell would have beaten Maryville when they didn't play. Since it is all just opinions anyway, I'll say that I think Maryville would have beaten Dyer County and Mitchell.

It is easy to say Dyer Co. and Mitchell would have beaten Maryville when they didn't play. Since it is all just opinions anyway, I'll say that I think Maryville would have beaten Dyer County and Mitchell.

I don't know about that. Maryville was more fundamental than most teams up there and IMO paid off. This coming from a neutral perspective, I believe Dyer Co. and Mitchell would've beaten Maryville. Anyways that's last year and this is a different year and IMO Dyer Co. is better this year as I have heard that Mitchell is better as well. I believe AA state champs will be a West TN team this year whether it be Mitcell, BTW, Dyer Co., or possibly even Bolivar!

I think this will be a good game. Dyer County has a great team and Dyersburg is getting better. Somebody indicated that Dyersburg will try and slow it down. They want to play fast. Good luck to both teams. GO TROJANS /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

WILL TRY and slow it down is about right!!!! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> GO CHOCTAWS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I predict a sure win for the girls and a close game by the boys. It will be a fast game to say the least. I predict a win by the Trojan Boys 78 - 76. GO TROJANS /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

I predict a sure win for the girls and a close game by the boys. It will be a fast game to say the least. I predict a win by the Trojan Boys 78 - 76. GO TROJANS /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

I NEVER predict. Should be a good fast paced game.Hey SaintKnute.......GOT ORANGE? /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> GO CHOCTAWS!!!!!!!!!!!!!