Livingston Academy @ Jackson County

7Awatcher

Both teams coming home successfully from holiday tournaments, both teams very discipline, both teams very well coached, both teams will not be intimidated, adds up to a good game. Even though this game don't mean as much as it did only a few year ago, the rivilry is still there. As in the last meeting, this one will not be over till the final minute. /blush.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blush:" border="0" alt="blush.gif" />

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is a game where both teams want to win very bad, bragging rights from neighbors who like to ride each other. This is only time I want LA to lose is when they play JC all other games I root for them. LA has always had a very good team and their program and fans are among the best, however I believe JC is too strong this year and I know it was a 5 point game in mid south classic but I thought JC looked tired from playing the previous two nights and I tought it was the worst I'd seen them play all year. LA's defense could have been the reason for that and we'll see friday night. JC by 15 . LA has the best young talent I've seen especially Sells the freshman and they definitely could win this ball game.

This game could go either way....it all depends on who's shots are falling. Both teams can drop 3's at any moment. It will come down to endurance. Hey Ragland....don't get in to big a hurry to start chanting. If you recall the last time they met it come down to the last few minutes....anything could happen! I'm ready for this game!

welcome to the lady blue devil domain. Who will be stepping up in this game? Watch out whose under the net is it sneaky 14 or is it vic? What a minute...we have a holli sighting..shes' stealing the ball and speeding down the court....oh wait she dishes off to ......laken. cortney, misti and emily are burning the nets with treys or will it be an inside game. Where in the world is laken?? is she inside under the net or outside shooting treys?? where is amy? She is tough at rebounding but watch out she may be shooting treys?? Defense will be the difference in this game.

This game they're not tanked.. it want even be close. The lady blue devils by 15+ Hogeye hogeye will be beat.go blue devils!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This posts has been approved by devilsih.

welcome to the lady blue devil domain. Who will be stepping up in this game? Watch out whose under the net is it sneaky 14 or is it vic? What a minute...we have a holli sighting..shes' stealing the ball and speeding down the court....oh wait she dishes off to ......laken. cortney, misti and emily are burning the nets with treys or will it be an inside game. Where in the world is laken?? is she inside under the net or outside shooting treys?? where is amy? She is tough at rebounding but watch out she may be shooting treys?? Defense will be the difference in this game.

This game they're not tanked.. it want even be close. The lady blue devils by 15+ Hogeye hogeye will be beat.go blue devils!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This posts has been approved by devilsih.

I can tell you that jackson county is suppose to win. they have a great team. jim brown is an excellent coach no doubt. I am curious to see if an UNDERESTIMATED, WELL COACHED, YOUNG, ALL FROM LIVINGSTON, WITH NO RETURNING STARTERS FROM LAST YEAR'S STATE SEMI-FINAL SQUAD, can take down this monster in jackson county. the jury is still out.

I can tell you that jackson county is suppose to win. they have a great team. jim brown is an excellent coach no doubt. I am curious to see if an UNDERESTIMATED, WELL COACHED, YOUNG, ALL FROM LIVINGSTON, WITH NO RETURNING STARTERS FROM LAST YEAR'S STATE SEMI-FINAL SQUAD, can take down this monster in jackson county. the jury is still out.

LOL!! This is good i love this kinda bball games. If you didn't have these games why go? I want to wish both teams best of luck tonight. I do hope that j county wins. Just play hard girls and have good clean fun!!! lol I personally think jcounty has a coaching advantage! lol Hey Devilish see ya there!!! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> Go Blue!!! oops bluedevils LoL.. This game brings back good ole memories...... /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> Just a note maybe other teams wouldn't have other team mates from other schools if the coaches were more like brown, or like coach Franklin she's nothing to sneeze at good moral upbringing understands the game and the girls. Maybe someday she will be head coach. First time i seen her coach i think was at hilham not sure slept since then but i was impressed with the passion of the game and the girls love her very understanding but demanding just like brown. Good combinaton for a coach. By the way jcounty doesn't have but two that are transfer's and one is not a starter so i would hate to know that i was still crying over where a girl wanted to play ball. Let's let them play ball if your not as good as laken or Holli then work at it.. That should make you want to be a better ball player. If not maybe you need coach brown and his staff to help you out.lol Oh well Good Luck to the girls!!!!!

only time shall tell, btw, i dont think holli is fast at all...the last time wasnt a conditioning thing, it was classic coaches playing checkers, as it will be tonight, NO blowout, maybe 7-10 game either way, just dont eat your words, noone has crowned a champion until march