Concerned about the future of RBS

to football69 did not get to respond to your topic due to it being locked and I don't know why but would like to hear more from you. You are very well right about it not being the kids fault. Some of them are working really hard for this upcoming season and I think it is going to pay off in the long run. They really do want changes to take place before this upcoming season. We will just have to wait and see what happens. Do you have any suggestions?

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why is it that everytime someone posts something about RBS, it gets blocked? The question everyone keeps asking is what is the problem with RBS. Everyone knows the answer. When you only run 3 plays for offense and 2 plays for defense you can't expect to win games. It doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure out the problem. The guys from RBS are working hard to change things. I, along with other supporters and parents, are working hard to give these kids what the coaches are not. These guys have alot of heart and determination. They want to win games. They have not been trained, conditioned, disciplined, and taught the main elements of football. This all has to do with the coaches. The coaches do not respect the guys. It almost seems like they could care less if the guys win or lose. They too worried about their so-called star players. One in particular set the Tn record for most interceptions in a high school football game. In my book, that is not something to be proud of. I am an alumni from RBS. I know how hard it is to get recognition when you are from a small town, but I managed to get an athletic ride to UT. You just have to have the heart and determination to do it. These guys do!!! They just need coaches that will do their job! Until that day comes, my partner in crime and I (along all the other supporters and parents), will continue to train and support the guys. It is obvious that what we are doing is working, and the guys love it! When something is broke you have to fix it. It is time for a change in RBS! A new era is about to begin!

Proud to be an RBS Bulldog!

Why is it that everytime someone posts something about RBS, it gets blocked? The question everyone keeps asking is what is the problem with RBS. Everyone knows the answer. When you only run 3 plays for offense and 2 plays for defense you can't expect to win games. It doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure out the problem. The guys from RBS are working hard to change things. I, along with other supporters and parents, are working hard to give these kids what the coaches are not. These guys have alot of heart and determination. They want to win games. They have not been trained, conditioned, disciplined, and taught the main elements of football. This all has to do with the coaches. The coaches do not respect the guys. It almost seems like they could care less if the guys win or lose. They too worried about their so-called star players. One in particular set the Tn record for most interceptions in a high school football game. In my book, that is not something to be proud of. I am an alumni from RBS. I know how hard it is to get recognition when you are from a small town, but I managed to get an athletic ride to UT. You just have to have the heart and determination to do it. These guys do!!! They just need coaches that will do their job! Until that day comes, my partner in crime and I (along all the other supporters and parents), will continue to train and support the guys. It is obvious that what we are doing is working, and the guys love it! When something is broke you have to fix it. It is time for a change in RBS! A new era is about to begin!

Champ, I watched the RBS boys when we played them this yr @ RBS. I saw a lot of potential

there. From what you say, it just needs to be developed to a higher level, and could be. I'm

glad to hear you & others are working with them on the fundamentals, etc. Problem is, if they

are only going to run 2 or 3 plays, all this work will never see the playing field. No one is going

to win in that situation. If this is the case, you need to change whoever is calling the plays.

Might be a good time to just clean house, and get some fresh minds on the sideline.

I don't envy you your task, but wish you guys the best. Would really like to see you get this thing

turned around,( except for that one game at the end of the season, LOL).

Good luck to the Bulldogs from the Grunt & TC. /biggrin.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

• 8 months later...

Hey Champ, looks like you only know how to put down the coaches at RBS. after readin your post on the RBS-GVILLE thread, it had a familiar ring to it so I decided to check out your posts and sure enough all you seem to know how to do is put down the coaches at RBS, especially when YOU do not get your way. Champ you just need to tuck your tail and leave the coaches alone.

Why is it that everytime someone posts something about RBS, it gets blocked? The question everyone keeps asking is what is the problem with RBS. s

Not sure who locked it or why the last one got locked but I can tell you that Coacht is not the place to be constantly bashing coaches. You need to keep that off here and take it up with your school board and elected officials

Not sure who locked it or why the last one got locked but I can tell you that Coacht is not the place to be constantly bashing coaches. You need to keep that off here and take it up with your school board and elected officials

I don't know the ins and out of your program, but I do know that those boys have to have heart to keep going without getting discouraged. DOn't take that wrong. I'm not bashing RBS, I'm seriously saying that it has to be disheartening for the players and fans. I would love to see your program make strides. Those boys obviously love the game and are very loyal to their school and fans. Best of luck from FCS.

this web site is for people to talk about football and someones opinion is their opinion while i don't agree with some of it, it is still their opinion some people may not agree with me but thats ok it doesn't bother me at all. its funny to me that one person on here said that hades is freezing over cause all of the talk about RBS thats funny and now we r getting locked out of sites i guess hades is freezing over and i'm glad i hate that place anyway HEAVEN is where i'd like to go anyway !! i hope we can pull out a win friday, we have alot of injuries, but our boys have heart and want a win !!!! I DON'T KNOW WHO THESE PEOPLE R BUT MAYBE THEY CAN TALK ABOUT WINNING INSTEAD OF THE COACHES INCLUDING MYSELF IT WOULD HELP THE BOYS AND IF I OFFENDED ANYONE I APOLOGIZE THAT DOESN'T MEAN THAT I WILL NOT EXPRESS MY OPINION CAUSE I WILL !!!!! I AM STILL MAD ABOUT LAST WEEK BUT THAT IS LAST WEEK AND THIS IS ANOTHER WEEK SO HERE WE GO AGAIN I'M READY FOR SOME FOOTBALL AND STILL WAITING FOR THE FRIDAY NIGHT TRAIN TO TAKE US TO VICTORY !!!!!!

WHOOOOOHOOOOOOO!!!!!

I'M READY FOR A WIN TOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!

GO BULLDOGS !!!

IT'S A NEW DAY IN BULLDOG COUNTRY !

Hey Champ, looks like you only know how to put down the coaches at RBS. after readin your post on the RBS-GVILLE thread, it had a familiar ring to it so I decided to check out your posts and sure enough all you seem to know how to do is put down the coaches at RBS, especially when YOU do not get your way. Champ you just need to tuck your tail and leave the coaches alone.

Bashing the coaches is not all I know how to do! If you checked all my threads, you will all so see that I have said plenty of words of encouragement and even sent out prayers for the RBS team and other players. Futhermore, this has nothing to do with getting my way. This is about the boys! I am concerned about their well being. Someone stated in another thread that I needed to talk face to face with the coaches. I tried to. He would not listen. Now, there are several boys on the team that have been seriously injured. When is enough enough? Of course the coaching issue is only my opinion. I do find it funny that alot of people at RBS feel the same way I do. If this topic offends you so much, I will not say another thing about the head coach and let yall see how the season turns out due to his ignorance. We should have at least won 2 games already (my opinion). This is the last time I will bring him up! But I will never stop supporting the boys and RBS. I am praying for the boys to get their win and for no more injuries.

Go Dawgs....Sick'em!

Bashing the coaches is not all I know how to do! If you checked all my threads, you will all so see that I have said plenty of words of encouragement and even sent out prayers for the RBS team and other players. Futhermore, this has nothing to do with getting my way. This is about the boys! I am concerned about their well being. Someone stated in another thread that I needed to talk face to face with the coaches. I tried to. He would not listen. Now, there are several boys on the team that have been seriously injured. When is enough enough? Of course the coaching issue is only my opinion. I do find it funny that alot of people at RBS feel the same way I do. If this topic offends you so much, I will not say another thing about the head coach and let yall see how the season turns out due to his ignorance. We should have at least won 2 games already (my opinion). This is the last time I will bring him up! But I will never stop supporting the boys and RBS. I am praying for the boys to get their win and for no more injuries.

Go Dawgs....Sick'em!

Absolutely. No excuse to lose to Pickett County, and that has to fall on the coaches.