Westview @ Obion Co. Jan. 4th

treefitty74

The Lady Chargers roll into Troy to play the Lady Rebels.....Can OC stop Westview's streak against them.....Will the Lady Rebels be able to stop Rechis?.....Will Westview be able to stop Fussell?.....

I'll go with OC in this one by 5.....Should be a great game....Looking foward to being there

GO LADY REBELS!!!!!!

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The Lady Chargers roll into Troy to play the Lady Rebels.....Can OC stop Westview's streak against them.....Will the Lady Rebels be able to stop Rechis?.....Will Westview be able to stop Fussell?.....

I'll go with OC in this one by 5.....Should be a great game....Looking foward to being there

GO LADY REBELS!!!!!!

I"ll take fussell because of her supporting cast OC by 7

GO LADY REBELS!!!!!!

I would say you are right tree..to take OC, but I do think the point spread will be more than 5. Some say that Westview is down abit this year, but if you look at them, they are still Westview, and Rechis is a solid player. As for OC, yes Fussell is on fire, and it is interesting to match the two Super Sophs up, and see who wins. But in the 5 on 5 game, OC has the better of it, including a senior "Miss Basketball Finalist" from last year. Westview has got the best of OC for the most part over the past few years, however I think this group of Lady Rebels will change that starting Friday night at "Central Station".

GO LADY REBELS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

These two teams always seem to get up for each other and bring their "A" game .. Westview played well in the Lions Club Tourney and I was very impressed watching the Lady Rebs dominate over at the Huntingdon Point Guard Christmas Classic. Suiter is 3-8 vs. his alma mater since coming to OC and hopefully for Lady Rebel fans, that will get turned around beginning this Friday night..

If the "OC " shoots the ball well at home, which they have been this season. I look for a Lady Rebel victory of 12 points.

The 2nd half of the season is here!! FINALLY!! /cool.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="B)" border="0" alt="cool.gif" />

Getcha POPCORN READY!!! /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

This is the weakest Westview team in the last 10 years. This could be a 30 point game very easily playing in Troy. Westview girls basketball will reach a new low with the coach they have. If not for the weak scheduling this year before Christmas people would be calling for a change. Westview want win many games in this district the rest of the year. obion 73 westview 49

There is no doubt that this is not the best Westview team ever by no means, but there still Westview. I agree that the preseason schedule was full of cupcakes, but each coach goes about rebuilding and reloading in different ways. Some choose to use winning to build confidence in their kids and make them better, others use tougher opponents and losses to do the same. There is a good chance that the view might not win three more games this year, but to my recollection previous coaches have struggled early in their career at Westview as well.

Every school goes through a lul (Gibson Co over the last 2 years), but Westview will bounce back in the years to come. By the way, the Martin Middle School girls are undefeated going into the their match with Ridgemont tonight.

You seem to understand some of the problems that we are having at Westiew now. What can we do to get things back on the winning ways? You are right about the Martin middle school team and they have some players that can help us immediately with the High School team. Two of them can start as freshmen next year. I am thinking the same thing about the View, maybe 3 or 4 more wins this year in this tough district.

You seem to understand some of the problems that we are having at Westiew now. What can we do to get things back on the winning ways? You are right about the Martin middle school team and they have some players that can help us immediately with the High School team. Two of them can start as freshmen next year. I am thinking the same thing about the View, maybe 3 or 4 more wins this year in this tough district.

None of the folks at the Middle School are good enough to start next year, contribute yes, start no. /wink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

This is the weakest Westview team in the last 10 years. This could be a 30 point game very easily playing in Troy. Westview girls basketball will reach a new low with the coach they have. If not for the weak scheduling this year before Christmas people would be calling for a change. Westview want win many games in this district the rest of the year. obion 73 westview 49

"Westview girls basketball will reach a new low with the coach they have."

What a sorry statement. You have got a very very good coach and should be thankful for that. I don' know your record the past couple of years but I know ya'll have been pretty dang good. It is called rebuilding everyone does it, it is your turn. However, it will not last long. Why? You have the players and a COACH who knows how to win. What a stupid comment. All Coach Stephenson has ever done is win. Yes, at Dresden, Franklin, and now at Westview. Get over your sour grapes.