Westview @ Obion Co. Jan. 4th

treefitty74

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OC is victories behind 25 from Fussell as Westview's Rechis held to seven points.

The Lady Rebels did a tremendous job in the half court with defensive pressure and played well in transition to get win number 13 out of 14.. 65-44 the final score as the Lady Rebs continue to improve and doing an outstanding job in all facets of the game.

Westview has an outstanding talented squad led by Grace Ann Swaim with 18 points. No seniors on this Lady Charger team so they'll be tough to deal with over the next couple of years.

Congrats to the Lady Rebels though who are starting to click on all cylinders..

This was a SOLID win by the Lady Rebels over a good, young Westview team. OC does appear to be picking up their game as the second half of the season kicks in. Dyer Co makes the trip to Troy, Tuesday night, another big district game. BE THERE!!!!!!!

GO LADY REBELS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Congrats on the win tonight girls......I was really glad to see us get the Westview chip off our shoulder.....Fussell should be considered for Ms. Basketball.....I couldn't help sometimes just to say WOW....The girl can flat out play ball.....Good win tonight....Next up South Fulton in the Devils' Den...

GO LADY REBELS!!!!

Chassidy poured in another 25 tonite at South Fulton....I know she is getting alot of attention here lately but she deserves it..She is on a roll right now and the other players are looking for her more...When you have an unselfish team with really good players you are going to be successful...J.Roney is playing solid as well,don't forget about her,she was a Miss Basketball finalist last season and has already committed to Murray State...Gentry Reedy is playing well as is her sister.....They are all playing good right now....

I still don't see how we beat this OC team by 16. I didn't get to make it to the game as I was in the 'boro watching some football championships then but was getting text messages and I must admit I was VERY surprised. We make our way down to Central here before too long and I WILL be at that game for sure. I remember the Fussell girl last year but didn't realize she was that good and only to be a Sophomore. What a Sophomore class in 13AA. Butler and Griffin from Gibson Co., Fussell from Obion Co., and Rechis from Westview.

I still don't see how we beat this OC team by 16. I didn't get to make it to the game as I was in the 'boro watching some football championships then but was getting text messages and I must admit I was VERY surprised. We make our way down to Central here before too long and I WILL be at that game for sure. I remember the Fussell girl last year but didn't realize she was that good and only to be a Sophomore. What a Sophomore class in 13AA. Butler and Griffin from Gibson Co., Fussell from Obion Co., and Rechis from Westview.

Ya'll beat the Lady Rebs because Jana passed out and OC couldn't do anything about it.....Not saying we would have won but it would have been ALOT closer than 16