Dyer County Vs. Martin Westview

1brutalchoctaw

Choctaws will look to continue there current win streak over Westview. and should deliver.

should be a pretty good game. Dyer County is first in the district and Westview is second. winner of this game takes first place in District. the Choctaws are ranked number 3 in the state and the Chargers are number 8.

definitely the game to watch friday night.

comments?

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Choctaws will look to continue there current win streak over Westview. and should deliver.

should be a pretty good game. Dyer County is first in the district and Westview is second. winner of this game takes first place in District. the Choctaws are ranked number 3 in the state and the Chargers are number 8.

definitely the game to watch friday night.

comments?

well i've seen both teams play, and to be quite honest, i dont even think this will be much of a game, i think dyer co. is capable of winning by 20+, unless westview has drastically improved lately

Dang. All you guys are making me nervous talking about these big numbers. That`s the ones that can come back and bite you square in the butt. Hadn`t seen Westview play and I see where OC put it on `em, but they had to get that ranking from doing something right. DC better be ready.

Well for starters- this is NOT a matchup of the top two teams in the district as Westview is tied with OC for 2nd place and seeing as the Rebels whooped the Chargers like a government mule this past Friday night- OC would win the tiebreaker and assume 2nd behind the Choctaws.. As for the state rankings-- PaLLLLEASE /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> They can be a little misleading /blush.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blush:" border="0" alt="blush.gif" /> Westview has a talented team no doubt but as deep as 2A is across the entire state of Tennessee- the only area teams in rural west TN that I can actually make a case for being in the top 10 is Dyer Co. & Bolivar.

No as for the Memphis schools.. yes- BTW is deserving of a #1 ranking, the Warriors are loaded with talent. /hungry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":hungry:" border="0" alt="hungry.gif" />

With all that said- the Choctaws should beat "da View" by as many as they want.. They are that dangerous and talented of a team that feeds off their swarming pressing defense.. Too many weapons and a deeeep bench..

Well for starters- this is NOT a matchup of the top two teams in the district as Westview is tied with OC for 2nd place and seeing as the Rebels whooped the Chargers like a government mule this past Friday night- OC would win the tiebreaker and assume 2nd behind the Choctaws.. As for the state rankings-- PaLLLLEASE /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> They can be a little misleading /blush.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blush:" border="0" alt="blush.gif" /> Westview has a talented team no doubt but as deep as 2A is across the entire state of Tennessee- the only area teams in rural west TN that I can actually make a case for being in the top 10 is Dyer Co. & Bolivar.

No as for the Memphis schools.. yes- BTW is deserving of a #1 ranking, the Warriors are loaded with talent. /hungry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":hungry:" border="0" alt="hungry.gif" />

With all that said- the Choctaws should beat "da View" by as many as they want.. They are that dangerous and talented of a team that feeds off their swarming pressing defense.. Too many weapons and a deeeep bench..

Swarming, pressing defense..dangerous and talented!!! NOW I LIKE that /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

nice post there redbird...very TRUE and yet very nice. Oh and now I do believe that the Top Two teams in the district would be #1 Dyer Co., #2 Obion County Central, after last night

GO REBELS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!