Spring Hill

BLUEMOM

"If' y'all did get Coach S you got a quality Coach that not only cares about the kids as players but as men as well. Know this though he will NOT allow ANY dope being used by ANY players of his. He finds out you are using and it is OFF the team as he has proven already. He will expect and demand HARD work by anybody with the program. Even the managers!

Hopefully y'all have another opening as he 'might' be able to talk Coach Britton in coming along with him as they are BIG fishing buddies. If you get him you will have gotten the BEST line Coach in the state.

Good Luck this year however it goes. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"If' y'all did get Coach S you got a quality Coach that not only cares about the kids as players but as men as well. Know this though he will NOT allow ANY dope being used by ANY players of his. He finds out you are using and it is OFF the team as he has proven already. He will expect and demand HARD work by anybody with the program. Even the managers!

Hopefully y'all have another opening as he 'might' be able to talk Coach Britton in coming along with him as they are BIG fishing buddies. If you get him you will have gotten the BEST line Coach in the state.

Good Luck this year however it goes. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Coach Scharsch is coming. He was at the school y'day in the coach's office, probably meeting with the staff. Expected to address the players today.

I don't think he'll have any "dope" problems on the football team and the players are willing to work hard.

There are a couple openings at the School. What is Coach Britton certified in? /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Coach Scharsch is coming. He was at the school y'day in the coach's office, probably meeting with the staff. Expected to address the players today.

I don't think he'll have any "dope" problems on the football team and the players are willing to work hard.

There are a couple openings at the School. What is Coach Britton certified in? /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Drivers Ed that I know for sure. Maybe math or History also.

Did Magwan Smith sign a grant to play college ball anywhere??

Don't think so. Still interest from Univ of North Alabama and Centre in KY. Vandy was talking with him early, but hasn't approached him lately. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

8manfront...................my my.........................

Does anyone ever wonder why coaches dont beat down the doors at Springhill when there is an opening??

Athletes everywhere...............but..............will they write a book on this one also?

"From Ashes to Glory" was the last working title. Wasn't a best seller.

It's official. Coach Jason Scharsch is the new Head Football Coach at Spring Hill High School.

The Tennessean reported it y'day and the local paper will announce it today.

I think Coach Scharsch will be a good fit at The HILL. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

It's official. Coach Jason Scharsch is the new Head Football Coach at Spring Hill High School.

The Tennessean reported it y'day and the local paper will announce it today.

I think Coach Scharsch will be a good fit at The HILL. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Great news for the Hill.

??? Scharsch was the only head coach in Eagleville football history before stepping down Nov. 6. In six seasons, Scharsch's teams compiled a 26-36 record and reached the playoffs once, in 2005. The Eagles went 2-8 in 2007???------DNJ

That is a big jump up from the 1A level to 3A. He must have really impressed the people over at Spring Hill although he has a winning % of .400. Good Luck and congrats to SH for getting a quality coach. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Congratulations. You get to come to Alcoa in week zero.

Everyone at The HILL is looking forward to coming to Alcoa.It's such a great program and has alot of history. Any good "local" establishments to eat at? /hungry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":hungry:" border="0" alt="hungry.gif" />

8manfront...................my my.........................Does anyone ever wonder why coaches dont beat down the doors at Springhill when there is an opening??Athletes everywhere...............but..............will they write a book on this one also?"From Ashes to Glory" was the last working title. Wasn't a best seller.40+ applied; 15+ interviewed? Is that not enough?

Great news for the Hill.

??? Scharsch was the only head coach in Eagleville football history before stepping down Nov. 6. In six seasons, Scharsch's teams compiled a 26-36 record and reached the playoffs once, in 2005. The Eagles went 2-8 in 2007???------DNJ

That is a big jump up from the 1A level to 3A. He must have really impressed the people over at Spring Hill although he has a winning % of .400. Good Luck and congrats to SH for getting a quality coach. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

He would have had a better record but he stood on his priciples and threw a couple of key players OFF the team when they were caught doing dope. His last year at Eagleville was spent with Carlton Flatt looking over his shoulder the entire time knowing the Principal there was trying to run him off. Had a couple of players that did NOT learn the lession from the year before also and he had to let them go also.

Like I said earlier he actually cares about the players as both players and as young men and if it means a little tough love, so be it.

He will work as hard as he expects his players to. It will not be an easy just go out and be a star over there. It will be hard work and a lot of sweat!

If I had it all to do over again my son would have been at Eagleville and playing for Coach S even if that meant his having to give up his championship ring he earned at R'dale. Yes, I not only like Coach S, I RESPECT him both as a man and a Coach!

Good Luck this year and BEAT ALCOA! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />