District 11 AA

putboobieincoach

• Replies 442
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

everyone knows creedwood is classless. yall always have been, and probably always will. i dont think its the coaches but it might be. i just think the players think they are a little better than what they really are. oh and i know what goes on on the field and he is right regardless of the fact he is a spectator. the only people that will disagree with what him or i have said is probably a creekwook player, coach, or fan. just ask anyone else in the district.

man this is all new to my ears. no one else has ever said anything like this bout our program. you can talk bout the players if you wanna but you better never say anything about our coaches. they are the most dedicated coaches you will ever meet. they do everything for our team. our program is always improving every year. and as for our players if we do not show class on and off the field we do not play. end of story. coach clapper will not think twice bout it. you will sit on the bench for the rest of the game. so talk bout us all you want to. its still hilarious to me that mont. central is trying to call someone else classless. i dont even know who goodeye11 is for...

creek wood beat antioch 15 to 2. then lost to mt. juliet 12 to 6. we have lebanon at lebanon today at 8:00.

Fairivew got another huge distrcit win last night. They beat Stewart County and the lefty 6-2 in Dover. Starting 2-0 in the distrcit is a huge step for Fairview who has struggled in the past few years. Next up for them is two games with Waverly after they return from spring break.

on a seperate note, no body is more classless than MC, but Creek Wood is a close second. I know that you say the coaches don't put up with it but seeing them in action says they do. They trash talk and mouth at umps more then any one except MC who everyone knows is the most classless.

on a seperate note, no body is more classless than MC, but Creek Wood is a close second. I know that you say the coaches don't put up with it but seeing them in action says they do. They trash talk and mouth at umps more then any one except MC who everyone knows is the most classless.

I agree with this 100%. A very close second, but MC doesnt know what class even is.

ok. well looks like everybody agress MC is the most classless team EVER. ok r yall sayin this as of last year or have all of yall come to watch this years team? because every body knos there was maybe 1 or 2 players that EVERYBODY in the district didnt like last year. and yall all kno who im talkin about. he graduated last year and he took the bad attitude with him. And i think this is crap that all yall can do is get on here and talk crap bout MC. seems pretty CLASSLESS to me.

PLUS WHO IS KEVIN38. DUDE HOW R U A MC FAN WHEN UR IN LOVE WITH THE WALKER KID FROM SYCAMORE?

what is this i am a player and we do not mouth the umpires!!! this is crazy talk!!! ill just stop talkin bout this i mean its already dumb because a mont central fan started this whole topic and tried to call cw classless. and as for the harpeth fan, i cant believe that. we play yall like we are friends!!! what happens when yall play sycamore??? in any sport!!! exactly. which brings up another team that i guess yall forgot bout. ever played at sycamore??? ever heard their players, fans, coaches???

creek wood lost to lebanon 9-7. game today was cancelled.

so just cuz the guy says he is a MC fan that means he is?....as i said earlier idk who the guy is, i dont kno of a kevin that comes to the games or is even a fan. ive askd my teammates and they even dont kno who it is.

what r u talkin about mouthin at umpires. how r u gona talk like MC is the only ones to do that. everybody gets upset when a bad call is made. its not like we get up in there face like lou pinella and kick dirt on um.

so just cuz the guy says he is a MC fan that means he is?....as i said earlier idk who the guy is, i dont kno of a kevin that comes to the games or is even a fan. ive askd my teammates and they even dont kno who it is.

what r u talkin about mouthin at umpires. how r u gona talk like MC is the only ones to do that. everybody gets upset when a bad call is made. its not like we get up in there face like lou pinella and kick dirt on um.

i didnt say MC did i said cw doesnt. and really the biggest problem MC had is gone so they might be different now i dont know. im taking up for my teammates and coaches. im not gonna sit here and let other people bash them.

what is this i am a player and we do not mouth the umpires!!! this is crazy talk!!! ill just stop talkin bout this i mean its already dumb because a mont central fan started this whole topic and tried to call cw classless. and as for the harpeth fan, i cant believe that. we play yall like we are friends!!! what happens when yall play sycamore??? in any sport!!! exactly. which brings up another team that i guess yall forgot bout. ever played at sycamore??? ever heard their players, fans, coaches???

creek wood lost to lebanon 9-7. game today was cancelled.

You guys do have some players that are pretty classless. Usually you have about 2 or 3 each year. You might not see it due to you being on there team. But other people see it. Yea I didnt count Sycamore, because we have a HUGE rivalry with them in every sport. So it is just going to happen.

You guys do have some players that are pretty classless. Usually you have about 2 or 3 each year. You might not see it due to you being on there team. But other people see it. Yea I didnt count Sycamore, because we have a HUGE rivalry with them in every sport. So it is just going to happen.

i agree rivalries are heated but you are sayin we are classless but its ok for sycamore to be classless because they are a rivalry??? every game we play against them is very heated the whole time. same for mont. central. that doesnt make it ok though.

i agree rivalries are heated but you are sayin we are classless but its ok for sycamore to be classless because they are a rivalry??? every game we play against them is very heated the whole time. same for mont. central. that doesnt make it ok though.

NO, I dont mean as a ball club you are classless. I dont honestly think there is one classless ball club in 11aa. But some players dont help the cases for there squads. I never said it was okay that Sycamore was classless when we play each other. I just said that I am so used to it, it just goes right over my head. Blows past me. I do believe that MC has the most classless fans as a whole, I have been to basketball games where parents start stuff with kids in the student section. Pretty sad, I bet thats where some of there kids get it from.