DISTRICT 7 AAA

riverdaleman

the SS is a decent hitter i am not sure who the catcher is but i will watch them both tomorrow but there are no easy outs...if the SS puts it in play he is hard to get out isnt he?...i dont remember it was early in the year when we played them

ss is fast but doesnt put the ball in play much. batting around 100 against district opponents. catcher has

even lower batting avg. again the sad part better gloves and sticks on the bench

• Replies 285
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We would gladly trade coaches, I dont know what you consider a great coach but it sure isnt the baseball coach

He has the talent but no clue

What?? You would gladly trade coaches but you think he has no clue? I don't know the guy personally but he coached the guys to a district championship?? Seems like someone must know something!!

What?? You would gladly trade coaches but you think he has no clue? I don't know the guy personally but he coached the guys to a district championship?? Seems like someone must know something!!

These boys have played competitive ball since 9, great talent but we are playing only the 7 best.

Its not his coaching ability that got us there, we got there inspite of him

These boys have played competitive ball since 9, great talent but we are playing only the 7 best.

Its not his coaching ability that got us there, we got there inspite of him

you do realize that the players that cookeville is playing against(the murfreesboror schools for sure)have been playing travel and competitve ball since they was 9 also and in fact some of them have won state and some of them have placed high in world series tournaments...I will give cookeville all the credit in the world they are a very good team BUT you need to give credit to your opponenets they are pretty good too...

you do realize that the players that cookeville is playing against(the murfreesboror schools for sure)have been playing travel and competitve ball since they was 9 also and in fact some of them have won state and some of them have placed high in world series tournaments...I will give cookeville all the credit in the world they are a very good team BUT you need to give credit to your opponenets they are pretty good too...

Cookeville give credit ha!!!!!!!!!!!They only think they exist no one else works hard etc etc.congrats white county good time to win a district game.

Riverdale man not dissing any of cookevilles opponents, I know they are quality players all I am saying

is we are not giving ourself the best shot of winning more games by not having the best 9 on the field

despite our coaches lack of knowing what to do in most situations

Riverdale man not dissing any of cookevilles opponents, I know they are quality players all I am saying

is we are not giving ourself the best shot of winning more games by not having the best 9 on the field

despite our coaches lack of knowing what to do in most situations

Ypu really need to coach them yourself...only way to have it your way.

Ypu really need to coach them yourself...only way to have it your way.

I have a hunch that 'Tromo' has a son that is one of the 2 that should be playing /dry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="

agreed? /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

I have a hunch that 'Tromo' has a son that is one of the 2 that should be playing /dry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="

agreed? /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

I don't want to be too harsh...he has been on the coach since his first post. Cookeville has had a good yr and I would think almost every team has players that have been playing together since a young age. I also know there are parents and fans on every team that disagrees with who is playing where and where they are batting.

I don't want to be too harsh...he has been on the coach since his first post. Cookeville has had a good yr and I would think almost every team has players that have been playing together since a young age. I also know there are parents on every team that disagrees with you is playing where and where they are batting.

No its just my cavalier pride coming thru which is why it sickens me when I see our lineup is not

the best available, if you say its daddy ball just look at the ss and you will see its daddyball from coaching staff.at least 3 better gloves and sticks setting on the bench.

No its just my cavalier pride coming thru which is why it sickens me when I see our lineup is not

the best available, if you say its daddy ball just look at the ss and you will see its daddyball from coaching staff.at least 3 better gloves and sticks setting on the bench.

and fans and parents of every team has those opinions. Only way to do it your way is to coach them.

OK... yesterday Blackman played a very sloppy game... no you can't say the grand slam was caused by the sloppy play but I don't think that was what did them in. I think that giving up runs in the two innings afterwards which streched the lead to I believe 6 did it... those runs were I think unearned or at least 2 of them were... all should have been easily prevented. But you have nights like that. Three home runs and lose a game... not too often that happens.

Today was a much better day (no homers) scored 10 in what was a very competitive game. Robbie Cooper went three for three and two of the sophomores stepped up with big plays. And I am sure some Cookeville fan will get on here sooner or later about the umps... listen the kid slid 3 feet past the bag, whether it was intentional or not, and I am sure it wasn't, it was the right call, and it did change the game, Cookeville undoubtedly had something going, but that play would have only plated 1 run leaving a runner on first with one out with Cavaliers down three. Now we could all argue forever about what would have happened but it didn't go that way... Move on and we'd love to see you again in regions... Go Blaze!!!