8AAA

TheRaider

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This year White Co. is playing Warren, Lebanon, Cookeville, and Oakland from their district. It would be nice to see them back in playing Riverdale-Siegel-Blackman.

The previous coach didn't schedule district teams and the new coach is going to schedule all district games next year. He didn't want to this year because there is talk of us being put in a new district. He didn't want to have all away district games this year and no return home games for next year if we are re-districted. It would be rough going to Blackman, Siegel, Riverdale every week. Do you all know if Murfreesboro is getting a new school and thus getting us and possibly others re-districted or not?

columbia has a new coach so he should go conservative like he did with the girls

with greenway and cross gone at tullahoma i don't know how they will create or score goals

i think coffee co and shelbyville will play for the district title

I am unsure if columbia actually played "conservatively" but they did play with way too many dangerous slidetackles, etc.

Coffee County seems to have finally bought into the new system coach has brought. Today they lost Clarksville, a very good team, by a score of 3-2. 2 of Clarksville's goals were trash goals that should've never happened, both CC goals were quality.

Keep working hard CC /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />