MISS BASKETBALL

TIDEFAN

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In Single A Danielle Proudfit should get a look. She is the best basketball player in single A in west tennessee. Their may be better athletes but not better all around players. She averages about 20 a game and has scored 30+ points about 6 times this year plus she has led her team from the cellar of 14A to a title contender with a 17-4 overall record!

In Single A Danielle Proudfit should get a look. She is the best basketball player in single A in west tennessee. Their may be better athletes but not better all around players. She averages about 20 a game and has scored 30+ points about 6 times this year plus she has led her team from the cellar of 14A to a title contender with a 17-4 overall record!

Say what? Just because you're winning "some" games in west tn don't believe there aren't better all around players in Single A than whats over there. Jackson County has 3 players that would average over 20 a game with the weak schedule that Bradford plays as does Clarkrange. While this young lady might be a fine young player please dont disrespect the rest of the girls, especially when you're talking about MIDDLE TENNESSEE where we all know the best GIRLS teams in the STATE reside! My money is on Laken Leonard from Jackson County, or Misti Maxwell from Jackson County or Courtney Dyer from.............. you guessed it JACKSON COUNTY!

Say what? Just because you're winning "some" games in west tn don't believe there aren't better all around players in Single A than whats over there. Jackson County has 3 players that would average over 20 a game with the weak schedule that Bradford plays as does Clarkrange. While this young lady might be a fine young player please dont disrespect the rest of the girls, especially when you're talking about MIDDLE TENNESSEE where we all know the best GIRLS teams in the STATE reside! My money is on Laken Leonard from Jackson County, or Misti Maxwell from Jackson County or Courtney Dyer from.............. you guessed it JACKSON COUNTY!

Contenders all. All have played in the 'Boro. /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />

Contenders all. All have played in the 'Boro. /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />

not true jimbo. kayci from smith county has not and probably will not play in the boro but she is a contender no doubt. if you were picking a team you would probably have to take her 1st pick.

The poster said WEST TENNESSEE! Put on your reading glasses.

IN AAA my vote is Jasmine Hassell, Wilson Central, as a junior she is probably the best post player in the state, and maybe one of the best overall. if not the best.

Kayci Ferris from Smith Co. is the best post player in the state hands down. Just because she's on a team that can't get the ball down the court doesn't mean SHE can't play.

not true jimbo. kayci from smith county has not and probably will not play in the boro but she is a contender no doubt. if you were picking a team you would probably have to take her 1st pick.

Not true. I would first pick good guards, to first get her the ball. If the defence won't allow that, they need to be able to score off the dribble or shoot the three. Lashay does that.

It would be an awesome team ,if Kaysi and Lashay were on the same team.

Lashay has her tall target in Karissa Dyer.

Rachel Glidden of Richland would shutdown any of the 3. Already did shutdown one in a playday game last year.

Yes, say I am wrong JC fans. Maybe we will get to find out. My money is on Rachel.

Class A Ms. Basketball is A. Andrews from Collinwood.

Rachel Glidden of Richland would shutdown any of the 3. Already did shutdown one in a playday game last year.

Yes, say I am wrong JC fans. Maybe we will get to find out. My money is on Rachel.

Class A Ms. Basketball is A. Andrews from Collinwood.

Ok so now we are giving out Ms. Basketball awards based on a "playday" performance?? /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />