Creekwood over fairview by whatever they want

2nd round

Sycamore over Waverly by 10 or less

Creekwood over Harpeth by no more than 5

Consulation game

Harpeth over Waverly by 5

Championship

Creekwood over Sycamore by 2

if there are goina be any upsets this year it will come from the 4/5 seed winners, stewart co and waverly have both gained some respect this year and have earned everything they have gottin, the winner of that game could be one to watch but i still dont think they will be enough to beat creekwood...jmo

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sycamore And Mont Central Start @ 6 At Sycamore.I Wont Say That This Will Be A Good Game Because It Wont But,Still Sycamore Is Always Worth Watching With High Flyer Pierre M.So Come On Out And Support Your War Eagles!!! /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

Guest thewaverytigerrock

any team can beat any, any time thats just how sports go. I just believe waverly can pull a upset. if waverly plays like a team then i think they can beat anybody

Waverly shot 10-23 from 3point and most the misses in the 1st. Simply could not miss in the 2nd half. SC was 0-16 from 3 point and made only 3 fts i belive out of 12 maybe?? SC got outplayed and was up by 7 at half and should've been more if they couldve made a shot. Waverly came out and scored 20 in the 3rd and 26 in the 4th after scoring 12 all the 1st half. Nobody for SC played good. Congrats to all the Seniors on Senior Night. Yall played hard all year. SC work hard and try again next year. Good luck to Waverly.

Sycamore And Mont Central Start @ 6 At Sycamore.I Wont Say That This Will Be A Good Game Because It Wont But,Still Sycamore Is Always Worth Watching With High Flyer Pierre M.So Come On Out And Support Your War Eagles!!! /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

ok well i disagree wit that statement.... yea sycamore beat us by wat 64-51 i think. im not reall sure. u mite look at that score and say that wasnt a game at all but that cant be further from the truth. MC was down 2 at half. we tryed our hardest for the upset but couldnt get sycamore was just too good. we had a few defensive lapses in the 3rd and too many missed shots to stay in the game. but anyways good luck to all that are left. i hope whoever goes to regions can win a few games and get to state.

I thought there were only two technicals. I am almost positive. Vogel and Coach Craig. But the Rebels could not rebound in the second half at all. They couldnt hit a free throw or a three. Waverly did all of that and moved the ball great. Waverly hit 10 threes, and i think 8 were in the second half. 29 point turn around in the second half. Way to go Tigers, you showed a lot tonight.

Congrats to SC on hosting a play in game. Good luck in the off season and the season to come.