Region 4AAA

rebs3

• Replies 340
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How many people does the Shelbyville gym seat? Any chance of it selling out early? I know that lots and lots of White County fans will be there.

The "swami" has arrived and sees Shelbyville winning on their home court over Siegel by 5 . White Co. and Oakland will battle to the end, with White Co. pulling out the 7 point victory. The "swami" has spoken.

How many people does the Shelbyville gym seat? Any chance of it selling out early? I know that lots and lots of White County fans will be there.

I am not exactly sure of how many people the gym seats but it is plenty big enough. Also if and when the seat are all gone, You can also stand along the railing upstairs which are open on both ends of the floor. I think that is a great place to watch the game compared to being cramped in tight when the seats are all full.

Shelbyville plays Siegel at 6 and Oakland plays White County at 7:45. That is 100% official. The DNJ messed up the starting times and that's what started the confusion. I wish they would do a little better research next time. They also have been calling the Eaglettes the "Lady Eagles" in recent articles. How in the world could a city (the same city that hosts the State Tournament) so close to Shelbyville not know the tradition of Eaglette basketball in this state and continue to make that mistake? It's almost like they're doing it on purpose, but it looks bad and is embarrassing for them. Looking forward to two terrific boys games tomorrow!