Region 4AAA

rebs3

Tullahoma man handled White County even though they didnt win Brandon Hall goes for 17 Jordan Haguen goes for 17 and no one person could stop tryston horton by there selves because he dropped in 22 and will probaly average that much next season if you ask me

Its ok to get on here and run your mouth BM3. Guess what? You're sitting at home and we're still playing. LOL!!

• Replies 340
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Out coached you got that right. And KT will be ready for these boys as well. Should be a good game and there was a reason your #1 scorer only mananged 5 points. COACHING.....

They only problem is no one on siegel can stop andrews, the best pure shooter and player in the region. His only downside is if he is off, whice I know him very well and he steps up on big occassions.

And who can stop the penetration of twilley?? cat like skills.. Quick and sees the floor with better than anyone. Good luck you guys are going to need it. Well not you since you are a blackman fan. GO EAGLES

Way to go Captain Obvious! I stated above that your coach had a great plan for stopping Alex. I also stated you won't be able to do that to Siegel because everyone can score. Andrews has a nice shot but Blackman did not do anything special to stop him and he only scored 14. If he is such a take over player he should have shot more. As far as Twilley, he is a dirty player. If he is so unstoppable why doesn't he score more points.

Way to go Captain Obvious! I stated above that your coach had a great plan for stopping Alex. I also stated you won't be able to do that to Siegel because everyone can score. Andrews has a nice shot but Blackman did not do anything special to stop him and he only scored 14. If he is such a take over player he should have shot more. As far as Twilley, he is a dirty player. If he is so unstoppable why doesn't he score more points.

A well balanced Shelbyville team. Very unselfish.