Region 4AAA

rebs3

• Replies 340
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1. Turn off caps lock.2. If you're rooting for a team, know how to spell their name.3. If your display name is named after a team, know how to spell that team name right.

Ha that's tough, but true lol

GONNA BE 45 AND SUNNY I THINK WE WILL PLAY.

Alright then yeah, haven't had a chance to catch any weather today

1. Turn off caps lock.

2. If you're rooting for a team, know how to spell their name.

3. If your display name is named after a team, know how to spell that team name right.

I saw that and I figured perhaps WARRIOR08 might have been taken and they substituted a letter to still have the handle.

Uh Hello??? Those are not excuses. Obviously you were not at the game, because if you were you would know what I stated was facts not excuses. I think excuses are more on the line of my team lost because of the refs and so on. Shelbyville could not put it in the hole lastnight and siegel played lights out.

Hey "Treyvols99" , you've been pretty quite since the Siegel thrashing ??? Guess that crow has gotten stuck in your throat ?? Shelbyville at best would have been a 4 seed in 7aaa, after all Siegel was a 3 seed and beat you guys in a crucilal game on YOUR HOME COURT by 13!!! But please, Make some more excuses !!!

Should be another great matchup.. I would love to see both these teams win their sub state game. How great would that be? But for this game, Im pulling for my warriors. We have to come out stronger than we did against Oakland. I can't wait to see this game! We have to keep Hammonds and Cutter in check to win this won. They are on a roll right now.

WC- 72

Siegel- 64

Whats your predictions Sparta Boy?