Dyer County Bulldogs

SaintKnute

I have nothing bad to say about how good the DC basketball team is this year, but I can't help but comment on some of these things that are being said about the DC fans. I can't believe some of these things that are being said about the DC fans. How can you people sit here and talk about how much better the DC fans are and how they are so loyal. That is the biggest joke I have ever heard in my entire life. Where where all of you loyal DC fans the last five plus years when your team couldn't win more than five games a year. Its not loyalty to only show up and support a team when they are winning. That is just following the crowd. To call DC fans the most loyal is the most rediculous statement that has ever been made on CoachT.

Apparently you haven't attended a Dyer County game in the past 5 years.

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've seen 'em and I'll guarantee to you that the crowd support wasn't there CJ's Freshman year! But when Blake and Co. came rolling in you had something to be proud of.

And why on God's green earth would it matter to you???????? /bored.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":bored:" border="0" alt="bored.gif" /> /bored.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":bored:" border="0" alt="bored.gif" /> I'll tell you this I SURE DIDN'T see as many D'burg faithful the other night..much more the other 2x we played em.

Jellyrolls said something about attending a DC game within the past 5 years. I've attended several. Even when GIBSON CO. WAS BEATING DYER CO.! Bet you haven't heard that lately, eh?

Nope i haven't heard that lately but i remember it... i'm included in the attending DC games in the past 5 years i was there when CJ was a freshman and they couldn't beat many people but we had a good girls team at the time so there was still ALOT of people attending basketball games believe me i was there i know!!!!

Sorry just can't stop. I would think after Rex's "second chance" last year he would be better. Guess not. If you don't like my posts then don't reply.I did not attack anyones character. I was setting there when he did it. I know a lot more about the coaching staff than you think. In fact I hold season passes to the DC games. I know ALOT about what happens at the school.Naw. It is fun to talk about though. I think the correct phrase is Dyersburg Choctaws.

since you know ALOT, why did we get new plasma tvs again?

the correct phrase is DYER COUNTY CHOCTAWS. not the mess that dyerburgs student section screams out and thinks their all big and bad.

what about dyersburgs kids stomping and doing the indian chant? evidently they werent there @ the region 7-aa championship last year when crockett did the same thing through much of the game, only to get beat.

(note to dyersburg student section)- if your not an indian, dont try to act like one.

since you know ALOT, why did we get new plasma tvs again?

the correct phrase is DYER COUNTY CHOCTAWS. not the mess that dyerburgs student section screams out and thinks their all big and bad.

what about dyersburgs kids stomping and doing the indian chant? evidently they werent there @ the region 7-aa championship last year when crockett did the same thing through much of the game, only to get beat.

(note to dyersburg student section)- if your not an indian, dont try to act like one.

Well, to me it resembled USC. If you have ever seen one of their football games, fans do the same thing, just less of the yelling, chanting and more of the arm motion. Just a thought!

saintknute you just keep gracing this website with your ignorance......as for the student sections i run DC's. if yall wanna hear the choctaw chant just let me know and i'll start it up for ya:) im a senior and i went to most the games and all the home games when dc was winnin 3 games a season in bball and not any better in football there werent near as many people in the stands then as there is now(sorry beaver im just bein real) but whys it matter?as long as were supporting our school......if dburg has losing seasons like dc has had the past four or five years in sports it would be exactly the same way dc and dburg both have their ignorant fans tht love to scream boo and cuss every reff every game thats life get used to it:(

as for mccord leaving i talk to him on a daily basis and he loves dc he aint goin anywhere especially with all the upcomin talent........and they aint comin from d-burg .........just one question when these kids get in highschool and their juniors and seniors, wats d-burgs excuse gonna be then? maybe they'll chant STEROIDS or somethin when were @ the fowl line

good luck dburg but u wont make it much longer the only test in the upcomin games before substate would be covington(had a tuff time with them earlier this season) they have a great "D" as for ripley dc should roll over them idk about yall but i want another BTW rematch(last years game was amazing)cant wait gonna be painted up for it

saintknute you just keep gracing this website with your ignorance......as for the student sections i run DC's. if yall wanna hear the choctaw chant just let me know and i'll start it up for ya:) im a senior and i went to most the games and all the home games when dc was winnin 3 games a season in bball and not any better in football there werent near as many people in the stands then as there is now(sorry beaver im just bein real) but whys it matter?as long as were supporting our school......if dburg has losing seasons like dc has had the past four or five years in sports it would be exactly the same way dc and dburg both have their ignorant fans tht love to scream boo and cuss every reff every game thats life get used to it:(

as for mccord leaving i talk to him on a daily basis and he loves dc he aint goin anywhere especially with all the upcomin talent........and they aint comin from d-burg .........just one question when these kids get in highschool and their juniors and seniors, wats d-burgs excuse gonna be then? maybe they'll chant STEROIDS or somethin when were @ the fowl line

good luck dburg but u wont make it much longer the only test in the upcomin games before substate would be covington(had a tuff time with them earlier this season) they have a great "D" as for ripley dc should roll over them idk about yall but i want another BTW rematch(last years game was amazing)cant wait gonna be painted up for it

yeah that is true about not as many but most of the past 2 years have been PACKED its hard to beat that and as for McCord i think you are right... i talk to him at the games he always talks about "I LOVE THE ORANGE" and always looks excited to coach DC and as for a BTW rematch that probably won't happen until the STATE FINALS!!! but i thought that same thing last year but they ended up losing so it could happen!!! anyway it works out GO CHOCTAWS!!!

P.S. Whitson08 i was on that bowling team last year that not only won but did it short handedly 5 against 6 is not the easiest thing to do!!!

No excuses for Dyersburg. Who said anything about excuses? The Trojans beat the crap out of Dyer County for many years. The tide has changed. You must be a fair weather fan as well. We will see how much you are chanting next year. Quit crying. You Choctaw fans wins some games and think that you are Gods gift to sports.

It is a rivalary. Grow up!