4-5A Early Predictions

thtruth

• Replies 422
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Won't make any difference. Will anyone challenge the Dogs? Will not be Riverdale or your Pats! /ph34r.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":ph34r:" border="0" alt="ph34r.gif" />

the ever elusive region 4 title will elude the bulldogs again this year...and i definately dont see yall turning it up in the playoffs as much as the couple previous years

OK, I got to ask! Who are the "ThugKitties"? and why? I have a feeling that it is not nice!

Wilson Central. Normally called the Wildcats but some say they are thugs so some have started calling them Thugkitties.

While they WILL be good this year they are no where near the 'thugs' folks have falsely accused them of being. At least they have NEVER spit on any players or fans that I know of, unlike Smyrna. That action made me ashamed of having graduated from Smyrna!

OK, I got to ask! Who are the "ThugKitties"? and why? I have a feeling that it is not nice!

I'm not calling them thugs, just repeating what others have said. I think it's better to be

known as "Thug Kitties" then to be known as a "Puddy cats"! These kids will have a good

year. I think the region will be won by who ever wants it the most!

I had a couple of football players tell me to get people off of them on here...SO ATTENTION RIVERDALE FOOTBALL PLAYERS IF YOU WANT TO SHUT PEOPLE UP YOU DO IT ON THE FEILD...RIVERDALE players have been hearing these same things for over 10 years...and teams in the past has shut them up and it is your job to shut them up on the feild

I had a couple of football players tell me to get people off of them on here...SO ATTENTION RIVERDALE FOOTBALL PLAYERS IF YOU WANT TO SHUT PEOPLE UP YOU DO IT ON THE FEILD...RIVERDALE players have been hearing these same things for over 10 years...and teams in the past has shut them up and it is your job to shut them up on the feild

AMEN!

I truly hope my 5-5 prediction is wrong, but until the TEAM shows me otherwise I will stick to it.