4-5A Early Predictions

thtruth

• Replies 422
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Our region was very blessed this year with a number of outstanding LB's. Micheal McGowan will be sorely missed at OHS. He was brutal with his hits and packed quite a punch. Sam Bass will step up to fill Mc's shoes as the premiere LB at OHS. Look for Joel Keeling to make a name for himself at LB as well. He will be a Jr.

Our region was very blessed this year with a number of outstanding LB's. Micheal McGowan will be sorely missed at OHS. He was brutal with his hits and packed quite a punch. Sam Bass will step up to fill Mc's shoes as the premiere LB at OHS. Look for Joel Keeling to make a name for himself at LB as well. He will be a Jr.

And the best was out for the year.

tonight my son had a baseball game so i got there early (i love my son)and so i went to the football feild saw some good hitting out there MAN I LOVE FOOTBALL

GO WARRIORS

went to the baseball/softball fields for games tonight aswell and was hearing very positive things about the first day of practice...im excited to check them out

Did you guys hear anything about the scrimmage schedule?