4-5A Early Predictions

thtruth

i dont need you to teach me the "etiquette" of football. game is played on the field, where the bulldogs are 19-1 against the warriors, but on coacht (not limited to this thread), they are a WORLD above us. that dont fly.

"good job" to smyrna, as a member of region 4 5A, for winning the title.

oline truly is the only question...but i am comforted by the thought that i have never seen a "bad" oline fielded by the warriors. smithson will take care of his, been hearing good things about mccluskey (i believe who is a cousin of adam mc. of class of 06), alot more big guys who i dont know their names. to say they should be able to pull something together is an understatement.

we saw a couple glimpses of cody west last year on varsity, i was impressed and cant wait to see him on the field this year. i think he is a competitor like britton, the thomases, and smith

you may not have needed me to "teach you the etiquett" of football...but something clicked

it is in print... "tdntn" said GOOD JOB TO SMYRNA FOR WINNING BACK TO BACK STATE CHAMPIONSHIPS...that really is beautiful /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />

best wishes to you personally this year, best wishes to riverdale and blackman, and as far as i am concerned...let's you and i clean the slate ...give our opinions on the T...and have a good time doing it /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

saw your pic in the paper yesterday...that was awesome!

PBD

• Replies 422
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i think you must be mistaking me for travis lilienthal. lol thats my boy and ironically i was his back up my freshman and sophmore year (the 2 years i played).

but nope not me. im actually a bigger MTSU fan than i am of riverdale (if you can imagine that) because i have been going to their games since nearly birth i believe (as far back as 4 in my memory).

the first riverdale game i went to was when i was 8 at MTSU's stadium (when it was both also shared by riverdale and oakland) in the 1998 playoffs when oakland upset riverdale...which in fact is one of the very few losses i have been a spectator to lol.

but yeah i embrace lily's decision of staying here in mboro to play, he's a good fit and a leader on the field. i only wish middle could have gotten spurlock and verge too, as both were heavily recruited aswell

i think you must be mistaking me for travis lilienthal. lol thats my boy and ironically i was his back up my freshman and sophmore year (the 2 years i played).

but nope not me. im actually a bigger MTSU fan than i am of riverdale (if you can imagine that) because i have been going to their games since nearly birth i believe (as far back as 4 in my memory).

the first riverdale game i went to was when i was 8 at MTSU's stadium (when it was both also shared by riverdale and oakland) in the 1998 playoffs when oakland upset riverdale...which in fact is one of the very few losses i have been a spectator to lol.

but yeah i embrace lily's decision of staying here in mboro to play, he's a good fit and a leader on the field. i only wish middle could have gotten spurlock and verge too, as both were heavily recruited aswell

i must admit i have been confused...at first i thought you had said that you used to play and played no more...but then ringworm11 told me you were travis...i actually argued with him and said you were not...then i saw the pic of the mtsu helmet after signing date...and thought you were travis...

dang...i was ultimately right...but certainly got it all wrong

• 2 weeks later...

I would for sure not underestimate Smyrna this year. If you remember they had a lot of younger guys that stepped up and started and returning those guys now with experience of winning the gold ball they won't go down easy. Wyant has a new weight plan going on and he is working them like dogs. They will be very good next year and also very strong one thing they really haven't been in the past. If they play like they can there will be a whole lot of signs next year that say "Good Luck Smyrna in The Championship Game". I'm calling it now 3 PEAT

I would for sure not underestimate Smyrna this year. If you remember they had a lot of younger guys that stepped up and started and returning those guys now with experience of winning the gold ball they won't go down easy. Wyant has a new weight plan going on and he is working them like dogs. They will be very good next year and also very strong one thing they really haven't been in the past. If they play like they can there will be a whole lot of signs next year that say "Good Luck Smyrna in The Championship Game". I'm calling it now 3 PEAT

3 peat???????

Smyrna better concentrate on trying to make the playoffs.

They lost some very good players.

Wow! You have a lot of guts to be calling a 3-peat, I'm sure Bryson and Meadows will step up and carry the team this year, but I don't think that they have all the right players to win state again.

Wow! You have a lot of guts to be calling a 3-peat, I'm sure Bryson and Meadows will step up and carry the team this year, but I don't think that they have all the right players to win state again.

Same thing was said last year. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Will Blackman and Siegel both clean house if they don't have successful seasons?

How many games do they have to win before the season is considered successful?

Which one of these schools has the most potential to be a consistent winner?

Who has the most athletes?

BOTH schools have the athletes, just a matter of getting them out of the halls. Siegel's BB team proves that.

As to which WILL clean house I would Siegel for sure this year and Blackman is a maybe. For there to be a sucessful season I would say it is a matter of actually making the playoffs and going beyond the first round. Right now I do NOT see Siegel doing it. Blackman is a wild card and could do it.

As for a Smyrna 3 peat......... /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" />

On a positive note I did hear that R'dale 'may' do some passing this year! /blink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blink:" border="0" alt="blink.gif" />