HARDEST WORKING BASKETBALL TEAM

Zachary

There is a difference between celebrating and being happy and beating your chest, trying to rip your jersey off while jumping in the middle of your student section when DL is standing there waiting to shake hands with you. And that is just one example of the classless display I have seen from CPA this year.I have a post on FRA-CPA game, CPA's depth, who is going to end up in second place, and then these posts. Where are the majority of my posts talking about FRA?

If you are ashamed to admit that you are a big FRA fan and supporter, and a CPA basher, I don't have a problem with that. But 2 + 2 still equals 4.

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

All the classy posters are coming out tonight. If these posts are an indication of what class is I am glad CPA does not have any. Belittling and making fun of players really speaks highly of your character teece31. CPA is definitely pretty high on your radar because you did put a lot of factual information between your slams. You take who you want, but I'll take Hunter Miller and Z mason all day long as the best 1-2 punch in the state.

That wasn't a belittling of CPA's players, just those CPA fans that think they are God's gift to mankind.

If you had read just above the word WRONG you would understand. I said WRONG because Jake Peterson was not on here trying to hype himself. You got it now? Not every post has to be a soliloquy.

haha not only does he hype himself up but now we have peterson defending himself!

ive played against CPA zach sorry dude i know your around them alot but they arent the nicest guys on the court... dirty plays here and there, smack talk, but i mean who doesnt... just enlightening you that there not angels

All the classy posters are coming out tonight. If these posts are an indication of what class is I am glad CPA does not have any. Belittling and making fun of players really speaks highly of your character teece31. CPA is definitely pretty high on your radar because you did put a lot of factual information between your slams. You take who you want, but I'll take Hunter Miller and Z mason all day long as the best 1-2 punch in the state.

I was being completely serious. Nothing I said in that post was a lie. They are a great team, there's no doubt, but there does not have to be a CPA lovefest in every AA thread. It's frustrating seeing everywhere on a board I like to read (so don't tell me that I could just not read here anymore) that any opposition to CPA is terrible or boring and that CPA overcoming the obstacles to win is the most glorious occasion. I did not make fun of any player (okay, the /wub.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":wub:" border="0" alt="wub.gif" /> by Peterson was a little too much).

Thank you for saying that I put a lot of factual evidence, because I have seen CPA play quite a few times in the last 6 years with their current and past staff. I know my stuff. And they are on my radar because they're in the Region semifinals of a Region containing the District that I enjoy following because the schools are in my area.

are you his mommy or daddy, or his ultimate fan, girlfriend, kyle reeves haha you sure have alot to say about him

Was that necessary? Why call kids out? You know nothing about Kyle Reeves or Jake Peterson and I think you stepped over the line that time. These guys don't ask for this. They are just KIDS trying to play ball, a sport they love! LAY OFF!!!

He is a kid too. Calm down. You all act like we are in church right now. It's a message board....And he did ask for this when he came on a message board to discuss high school basketball and the players involved...himself. It was a question. If he can't take that then he shouldn't even be on a basketball court. LAY OFF!!!

for real is the "immoral posting" line supposed to make us feel bad come on.. they got it coming to them when this post was started i think its a stupid topic but im having a great time talking about it

so if you dont have any insider information on how CPA are or arent angels just let us have our fun til coacht closes the post or banishes us forever

for real is the "immoral posting" line supposed to make us feel bad come on.. they got it coming to them when this post was started i think its a stupid topic but im having a great time talking about it

so if you dont have any insider information on how CPA are or arent angels just let us have our fun til coacht closes the post or banishes us forever

I never mentioned anything about "immoral posting". I just think that saying players names like that is taking it too far. I just don't understand why you feel the need to pick them out, they didn't do anything to deserve this.

I have no doubt that CPA works extremely hard, otherwise they would not be where they are at this point in the "game". But everyone else that is still in this "race to state" has also worked extremely hard.

I think what drives most of us crazy is CPA's attitude. Yes you have a great basketball team with some very gifted athletes. I don't think anyone is denying that. The problem is your coach and your players act like they are already the state champs. Your administration has let your cheerleaders where black shirts that have 3-15-08 since the beginning of the season. I was there when CPA won the district, and I saw a coach and his players acting like they had just won the state championship. Obviously you guys are winners, just learn to act like winners. You can still respect the other team, after all they made it to the same game. It was very disrespectful how you acted towards the FRA coach's award. As a side note I am not going to make any negative comments about your players, but I will make a positive one. I have seen a few CPA games this season, and I do have to say Hunter Miller, from my observations, plays with class. He plays the game, he plays his game, and he plays without emotion. Maybe the rest of his team should take notice, you can be a great player without the attitude.

Maybe I have that observation wrong, like I said I have only seen CPA play about six times this year. Anyway, Good Luck to the 9AA teams!! And if CPA does win state I will be one of the first to congratulate you on CoachT. Because if you win, you deserved it. But don't forget to shake hands with your opponent before your celebration begins, after all they made it to the same game you did!

Announcements