Dist 13/14AA Region 7AA & Dist 15/16AA Region 8AA

sls

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I sure hope to host a sub-state game at GC Saturday night!!!!!! Don't forget people....this GC team is going to be EXTREMELY GOOD over the next few years. Only 2 Seniors graduating (1 starter, 1 sub). #55 Jennalee Pate and #43 Felicia Huey. Heather Butler and Heather Griffin are only Sophomores and Jeniqua and Brittney Garner are only Juniors. We have probably the best 8th grade class to come into Gibson Co. next year! The future looks awesome for our girls!!!!! WE NEEDA GOLD BALL THIS YEAR!!!!

If GC plays defense with the same intensity that they did in the 2nd half vs. Westview last night, they'll have an excellent shot at a state title. Butler & Jennings are two of the quicker guards in the area and it'll be fun to see them do battle against Gray and the Lady Dawgs on Wednesday.. /dry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="

Sometimes the younger teams play better in post-season than say a veteran team because maybe they don't feel the pressure to perform as much as say a team loaded with seniors would feel /blush.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blush:" border="0" alt="blush.gif" />

I sure hope to host a sub-state game at GC Saturday night!!!!!! Don't forget people....this GC team is going to be EXTREMELY GOOD over the next few years. Only 2 Seniors graduating (1 starter, 1 sub). #55 Jennalee Pate and #43 Felicia Huey. Heather Butler and Heather Griffin are only Sophomores and Jeniqua and Brittney Garner are only Juniors. We have probably the best 8th grade class to come into Gibson Co. next year! The future looks awesome for our girls!!!!! WE NEEDA GOLD BALL THIS YEAR!!!!

We have 5 seniors on the team... Pate, Huey, Martin, Smith, & Murphree.... and believe me they will be missed... they may not start... but when they come off the bench... they do their job...we have a pretty strong bench...there are some girls on the bench that may not get much playing time... but believe me... they can play... there are some 8th graders coming up that will add to our team in the next few years...

To be able to pull that one off last night... shows how bad our girls wanted it...there are a few of the girls that played SICK... stomach virus...bad colds... that's dedication... as long as they keep their focus... on the goal ahead... we should be able to go all the way....

GO LADY PIONEERS!!!!!

Whoever wins Wednesday has a great chance to bring home a gold ball.........whoever loses has to go to BTW and that game will be a toss up. Very difficult place to play and BTW has the tools to guard either team 13AA can send down there.......I would love to see 2 13AA teams in the 'boro, but it is going to be a lot tougher than most folks on here think..........

Whoever wins Wednesday has a great chance to bring home a gold ball.........whoever loses has to go to BTW and that game will be a toss up. Very difficult place to play and BTW has the tools to guard either team 13AA can send down there.......I would love to see 2 13AA teams in the 'boro, but it is going to be a lot tougher than most folks on here think..........

I know it'll be tough for whoever goes to Memphis NSHD. I've gone three years straight there watching

two different 13AA schools and it's no cupcake compared to what it used to be in the late 90's and the beginning of this decade up until 4 or 5 years ago /dry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="

I feel the two teams who were playing the best basketball of late are in the 7AA title game and maybe

they'll both end up in the BORO-- The team that goes to Memphis must play excellent half court defense and rebound to have a chance because sometimes opposing teams don't shoot the ball well down there.. /blink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blink:" border="0" alt="blink.gif" />

AGAIN, Listen to NSHD! His words of wisdom are the Gospel .... /ph34r.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":ph34r:" border="0" alt="ph34r.gif" /> BOO !

You keep saying don't forget about next year. They will just have to prove it out on the court. I think Westview will be very good as well next year.