VOLS or TIGERS

volman

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Everyone watch out the vols are coming through...I know some pple well disagree but i say Vols win in double digits...

I agree with you greeneville. It will be Tennessee up by about 5 at the half, then we go on the run and are up by almost 20 by the time you look up. Memphis will cut it to about 9 late, but Tennessee wins by 14.

I'm a HUGE BAMA fan in ALL sports (basketball i also like UNC Chapel Hill) and the team i will be pulling for will surprise everyone gotta go with the VOLS cause i don't like the TIGERS plus they should've lost to UAB! The Vols have an awesome "D" doubt the Tigers can break that pressure!

so you're saying that rose, anderson, cdr, kemp, or andre allen can't break the press? lol!! all we need is 3 of them out there...then have dozier or taggart sit at halfcourt so if we do get trapped then we just have to throw it up to them...i am a tennessee football fan, so i bleed orange during the football season...but when it comes to basketball i have memphis as my favorite and tennessee my 2nd favorite...but why do you say that we should've lost to UAB? they had a chance to win it...but couldn't close it out...they even had a better field goal and free throw percentage!! but i predict the score to be 83-79 memphis...lofton finishes with 21 and cdr finishes with 25

so you're saying that rose, anderson, cdr, kemp, or andre allen can't break the press? lol!! all we need is 3 of them out there...then have dozier or taggart sit at halfcourt so if we do get trapped then we just have to throw it up to them...i am a tennessee football fan, so i bleed orange during the football season...but when it comes to basketball i have memphis as my favorite and tennessee my 2nd favorite...but why do you say that we should've lost to UAB? they had a chance to win it...but couldn't close it out...they even had a better field goal and free throw percentage!! but i predict the score to be 83-79 memphis...lofton finishes with 21 and cdr finishes with 25

yep thats exactly what i'm saying.. UAB should've beaten Memphis but they couldn't do it... i agree with you there! but Memphis is ranked #1 and UAB is unranked tell me how Memphis only beat them by 1 (don't worry i'll wait) and how you think Memphis will beat a well deserving ranked #2 UT team? (i'll wait for this answer too)

yep thats exactly what i'm saying.. UAB should've beaten Memphis but they couldn't do it... i agree with you there! but Memphis is ranked #1 and UAB is unranked tell me how Memphis only beat them by 1 (don't worry i'll wait) and how you think Memphis will beat a well deserving ranked #2 UT team? (i'll wait for this answer too)

...#2 tennessee lost to an unranked kentucky team (14-10) by 6...yes it was at kentucky...memphis played at UAB (18-8)...UAB has given memphis trouble in the past...UAB also beat kentucky at kentucky...o...just random before you bring up our conference...houston also beat kentucky, by 14...now on to how memphis is going to beat tennessee...memphis has more size and depth in size so they'll dominate down low...i can see us running a half-court press/trap then dropping back into man with anderson (6'6) guarding lofton (6'2)...i've already talked about beating the press in the earlier post...offensively i expect tennessee to shut down CDR, but not completely because of the mismatches he is able to create, so he'll get his share of points...memphis starts off slow every game so i'm not going to be completely worried if tennessee pulls out to a 7-10 point lead early...i'm just ready to see who's going to be guarding who tomorrow night!!

...#2 tennessee lost to an unranked kentucky team (14-10) by 6...yes it was at kentucky...memphis played at UAB (18-8)...UAB has given memphis trouble in the past...UAB also beat kentucky at kentucky...o...just random before you bring up our conference...houston also beat kentucky, by 14...now on to how memphis is going to beat tennessee...memphis has more size and depth in size so they'll dominate down low...i can see us running a half-court press/trap then dropping back into man with anderson (6'6) guarding lofton (6'2)...i've already talked about beating the press in the earlier post...offensively i expect tennessee to shut down CDR, but not completely because of the mismatches he is able to create, so he'll get his share of points...memphis starts off slow every game so i'm not going to be completely worried if tennessee pulls out to a 7-10 point lead early...i'm just ready to see who's going to be guarding who tomorrow night!!

Yeah i understand all of your thoughts and i am impressed with your knowledge but i just have that feeling that Memphis won't pull this one out late due to the fact that it will be a close game and if they do i will be the first to say Congrats to you for picking them. It should be a good game /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

Only beating an unranked team by 1 is better than losing to an unranked team on national television (Kentucky)!!! I hate to ruin the high spirits of all these vols fans, but there is a reason they are behind Memphis in the polls. Memphis is the better, more physical, more athletic team and they will win tomorrow.

Vols all day baby!!

ILL SAY TENNESSEE BY 10+ IF REFS ARE FAIR AND SQUARE= CHISM OR DORSEY WILL SIT FOR AWHILE DEPENDING ON REFS FAIRNESS. TIGERS ARE WAY OVER-RATED , BE LUCKY TO MAKE THE SWEET SIXTEEN..TIGERS ARE FOR THE MOST PART THUGS .WE ALL KNOW THE TIGERS IN TROUBLE LATELY WERE LET OFF ONLY TO PLAY B/B...WHAT A CROCK..GO VOLS!!!!!!!!!!!

Only beating an unranked team by 1 is better than losing to an unranked team on national television (Kentucky)!!! I hate to ruin the high spirits of all these vols fans, but there is a reason they are behind Memphis in the polls. Memphis is the better, more physical, more athletic team and they will win tomorrow.

Yeah... they did lose to Kentucky!! 1 reason UT is behind Memphis is Memphis is "undefeated" but i do remember in High School Basketball... there was an undefeated team in AA from Memphis Booker T. Washington ever heard of them and they lost and who jumped to #1 in the polls yeah thats right DC another orange and white team... not saying that has to do with anything but it should be an interesting game and if they win you'll get my Congrats but it will be a close game like i said before

Yeah i understand all of your thoughts and i am impressed with your knowledge but i just have that feeling that Memphis won't pull this one out late due to the fact that it will be a close game and if they do i will be the first to say Congrats to you for picking them. It should be a good game /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

yea...i have a similar feeling..but still have to pull for the tigers..i've been pulling for them the past 9 years...i guess you could say that i hopped on the bandwagon with tennessee, but that's why they're my 2nd favorite team...but i expect/hope it will be a close game..that way everyone will see how great the teams are in tennessee...