Sequoyah Chiefs

bigclittleh

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Baseball is unlike any other sport, with a decent pitcher any team can win on any given day, hope Sequoyah gets a good pitcher to replace Mosier because that's the only way I see them being competitve in this District.

I think we will have two good pitchers and a lot of very young talent to develope. The Webb kid, who is a Senior and the Cagle kid who is a Junior. Both have showed a lot of improvement. I think our rotation will be much different from the past. Previous coach used mainly only two guys and I think Coach K will use his total staff. It shure would be nice to have that one ace (90mph) guy. We will just have to play great defense.

I think we will have two good pitchers and a lot of very young talent to develope. The Webb kid, who is a Senior and the Cagle kid who is a Junior. Both have showed a lot of improvement. I think our rotation will be much different from the past. Previous coach used mainly only two guys and I think Coach K will use his total staff. It shure would be nice to have that one ace (90mph) guy. We will just have to play great defense.

Looking forward to this year hope we get off to a good start with our new coach, I like what I have seen so far. However, just playing good defense will eventually bite us we definitely need that one guy we can depend on to get us an out when we need it the most.

they wont be very good...

two questions? Have you seen them play? and Have You saw them Practice? There is no doubt about them Improving this year.They have learned new techniques and better views about playing the game. They are a young team but are working hard.It is TOO early to judge there season but I belive they will TURN a lot of heads. The mistakes made in the Marion county and Alcoa game were mental, routine, and nerviousnes combined.I believe if they can execute everything they have learned properly they will come out on top...