LEBANON WINS !

84DEVIL

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Please don't bring the refs into it. Lebanon and Lawrence Co. both played their guts out, and it is sad in this case to see a team have to go home. The refs made questionable calls for and against both teams, the biggest of which went AGAINST Lawrence County, and I am a Lebanon fan. (The hack call on 23 when she was attempting to take a charge and then got out of the way...where I was sitting, there was not even a touch, but the ref saw it different.) My point is, both teams played well, somebody had to win and somebody had to lose. Congrats to Lebanon on the win, congrats to LCHS for their effort and determination.

Devilettes, you have what it takes...heart! You have proven that in this post-season. The Lebanon community is so proud of you. Keep it up!

Congratulations to Coach Brown and the Devilettes! I don't think too many people saw this coming with the regular season ending on a 4 game losing streak, but the tournaments have breathed new life into this team it seems. Right now LHS seems to be a team of destiny. Good luck against Shelbyville and in the sectional.

Please don't bring the refs into it. Lebanon and Lawrence Co. both played their guts out, and it is sad in this case to see a team have to go home. The refs made questionable calls for and against both teams, the biggest of which went AGAINST Lawrence County, and I am a Lebanon fan. (The hack call on 23 when she was attempting to take a charge and then got out of the way...where I was sitting, there was not even a touch, but the ref saw it different.) My point is, both teams played well, somebody had to win and somebody had to lose. Congrats to Lebanon on the win, congrats to LCHS for their effort and determination.

Devilettes, you have what it takes...heart! You have proven that in this post-season. The Lebanon community is so proud of you. Keep it up!

blueblooded thank you for what you said i am a lawrence county fan and i know our girls would really appreciate that and congrats to your girls for a hard fought win and #20 and #44 are to really great ballplayers but i never thought the girl to hit the three to send it into double ot would hit but congrats again

WOW HOPE TONIGHT IS FULL OF UPSETS POLLS ON THIS SITE PREDICT A 8.1% CHANCE THAT LEBANON CAN WIN. WELL I UNDERSTAND WHY WITH THE RECORD THAT SHELBYVILLE IS ALWAYS ABLE TO PULL OFF. GOT A GREAT PROGRAM BUT COACH BROWN IS WELL ON HIS WAY TO MAKING THE LEBANON BLUE DEVIL PROGRAM WHAT IT HAS BEEN AND WILL, CAN BE. EXACTLY WHAT SOMEONE SAID IN A PAST READ ABOUT THE SUPPORT OF THE COMMUNITY COACH BROWN HAS THAT AT LEBANON HIGH AND WITH HIS NEW SCHOOL JUST AROUND THE CORNER A DESERVING THOUGHT WOULD BE GIVE IT THE NAME OF A NEW ERA OUT WITH THE OLD BRANDON AND ON WITH THE NEW BROWN....LET THERE BE LIGHT AGAIN ON THE THE LEBANON BLUE DEVILS. BLESS YOU GIRLS YOU ALL PLAY AS A TEAM AND MAKE THE GAME PROUD TO HAVE ALL OF YOU IN IT. GOOD LUCK TONIGHT, KEEP THE FAITH AND NEVER GIVE UP NEVER EVER GIVE UP, THE BEST IS YET TO COME....