CSAS @ Jackson County

RiversideGhost

from what i heard, you guys beat a csas team without two of their best players terrel townsend and deleon deere... i'm not very impressed.

First let me get one thing straight here. We don't care whether or not you're impressed ok? #30 didn't play due to an injury but they had everyone else in their starting lineup and after going 1-9 from the field at Temple i'm not sure he would have helped against JC. But like i said WE DON'T CARE if youre impressed or not. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> WE WON THE GAME YOU LOST GET THE GLOVES OUT ITS BASEBALL TIME IN CHATTANOOGA FOR YA'LL! Some of the CSAS faithful actually got on here and owned up to JC being the better team last night. Your coach said CSAS played a great game, so again who cares if YOU are not impressed! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

• Replies 206
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

holy cow!!!! Are you folks still going at it???

If I recall correctly, this is the BOYS HS Basketball Tournament in the state of TENNESSEE. Which means what? It means you are sitting here having a stroke about something that doesnt even MATTERRRRRRRRRRR.

If you want to argue about something that really matters in the state of tennessee....

HEAD ON OVER TO THE GIRLS BOARD!!!!!!

WAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAa

hahahahah

haha

ha

ha

ha.

(I dont care who you are, that was funny)

honestly i don't really care which team won that's just what i hear and just because he played bad against temple doesn't mean he would have played bad against jc. and another player didn't play (i think he was the sixth man who stepped up at picket last year and won the game as a sophomore) but i don't know why. apparently he hasn't been playing for a while. but anyways i hope you guys make it all the way to the championship... csas has more things to worry about than basketball.

how can you say that jackson co. is the better team!? they got lucky! You cant say that the better team is a team with an 18-16 record (may i say that their record wasnt even above .500 before the season started) is better than a team with a 27-7 record who played a much tougher schedule! There isnt a college team, NBA team, or high school team that shoots 80%+ consistently every night, well thats what JC did. you cant put those kind of numbers up every night. not to mention the difference in coaching. all JC did was pass the ball around and jack up threes and they made them. I would place money on a rematch between CSAS and JC and i would bet that CSAS would win.

if csas played JC'S schedule they would have at least 12-15 losses maybe more only 3 single a schools beat JC and the rest was aa, aaa and some of them still in state I bet only team csas playedthat is still playing is temple and JC shot 50% not 80 and scored most of their points inside and you made as many 3's as us so ctually we out executed you

if csas played JC'S schedule they would have at least 12-15 losses maybe more only 3 single a schools beat JC and the rest was aa, aaa and some of them still in state I bet only team csas playedthat is still playing is temple and JC shot 50% not 80 and scored most of their points inside and you made as many 3's as us so ctually we out executed you

now that makes sense. this sounds like a more realistic interpretation of the game. that happens to csas a lot.

as a csas fan I can say this to you all. if you are a true csas fan shut up and stop making excuses about the game. It's over Jackson co. won point blank. Daleon has been off of the team for months so that excuse is lame. terrell didnt play it happens thats part of the game nick filled in for him and did a good job. some of you all are making us look real weak with the excuses. if we are going to play the excuse game then lets make an excuse for why we lost in the state finals in 91 lets make an excuse for why we didnt make it to the state in the 94-95 season when we were ranked in the state lets make an excuse for why we shouldnt have been bumped up to AA in the 97-98 season when we probably would have been favored to win the state in single after drilling the state runner by almost 20 points. lets not forget that last year we lost double digit games and most of them were blowouts Howar, Grace east ridge ,grace and temple but we won when it mattered and made it all the way to the last day of the season when no one expected us to. stop diminishing what jackson co. has accomplished. the players and coaches arent making excuses. half of you all on here making excuses werent even at the game to support the team so stop acting like you are just patriot crazy #1

as a csas fan I can say this to you all. if you are a true csas fan shut up and stop making excuses about the game. It's over Jackson co. won point blank. Daleon has been off of the team for months so that excuse is lame. terrell didnt play it happens thats part of the game nick filled in for him and did a good job. some of you all are making us look real weak with the excuses. if we are going to play the excuse game then lets make an excuse for why we lost in the state finals in 91 lets make an excuse for why we didnt make it to the state in the 94-95 season when we were ranked in the state lets make an excuse for why we shouldnt have been bumped up to AA in the 97-98 season when we probably would have been favored to win the state in single after drilling the state runner by almost 20 points. lets not forget that last year we lost double digit games and most of them were blowouts Howar, Grace east ridge ,grace and temple but we won when it mattered and made it all the way to the last day of the season when no one expected us to. stop diminishing what jackson co. has accomplished. the players and coaches arent making excuses. half of you all on here making excuses werent even at the game to support the team so stop acting like you are just patriot crazy #1

Great Post! I promise you all of us JC fans envy your silver ball you got last year as the runner up. Would we gladly take it? You betcha, we would love to have the opportunity to play for the Gold and Silver like ya'll did last year. /blush.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blush:" border="0" alt="blush.gif" />

im done making any "excuses".

just sayin.

i love how all these JC fans are finally speaking out after they finally accomplished something....

congrats to them, but i havent heard anything out of them the rest of the season.

We don't get on here and say much until its tourney time and for obvious reasons the boys program hasn't had alot to talk about up until last year and this year. On paper last years team would beat this years team by 25 points but weren't able to beat Pickett in the region so they got bounced. This years run is crazy! No one expected it after losing the semi's of the region to Clay in a hard fought game but they have just went to a different level. So we shall see what happens. No matter what we are proud of the boys from Jackson County! They have overachieved and accomplished so much for a team that was picked to finish 4th in the district by alot of people! GO BIG BLUE!!! /hungry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":hungry:" border="0" alt="hungry.gif" />

We don't get on here and say much until its tourney time and for obvious reasons the boys program hasn't had alot to talk about up until last year and this year. On paper last years team would beat this years team by 25 points but weren't able to beat Pickett in the region so they got bounced. This years run is crazy! No one expected it after losing the semi's of the region to Clay in a hard fought game but they have just went to a different level. So we shall see what happens. No matter what we are proud of the boys from Jackson County! They have overachieved and accomplished so much for a team that was picked to finish 4th in the district by alot of people! GO BIG BLUE!!! /hungry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":hungry:" border="0" alt="hungry.gif" />

im glad you posted that. This senior class that CSAS is losing on paper is no where near as talented as the senior class that went to the state in 91 or the senior class that went to the sub state in their 1st year of AA ball or even the senior class 2006 but this senior class has accomplished more than all of those senior classes. people need to realize that more times than not the team witht the most talent isnt always the one standing at the end of the day. it doesnt matter if jackson co. lost 6 16 or 26 games they won lost night and thats all that matters hopefully the upcoming class for CSAS tastes the bitterness of last night defeat all summer and works their butts off in hopes of getting back in this position to go to the sub state and beyond

who is hurt and who wasn't is not an issue. that is part of the game, you play who you can. deere had been of little consequence this entire season, i believe he decided that going to class was optional. townsend hurt, but again, you play the game with what you have. i have talked to a few fans who made the trip, i have heard that a SMALL GROUP of UC fans were using the "N" word and hurling it at the players for CSAS. i hope that this is some erroneous information. did anyone else hear this type of vulgarity from the UC fans?