CSAS @ Jackson County

RiversideGhost

I know ya'll are dodging me i guarantee had CSAS won Dadoffour would have already been on here talking away about how "i told you so" and R3VOLU7ION would have got on here from Pickett Co. and said something. Atleast icecold and alexthegr8 got on here and gave JC credit where credit was due. Oh well it doesn't matter i'm just glad we won!!!! GO BIB BLUE!! Oh and one more thing........

I TOLD YOU SO!!!!!!! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Midten, you are a thread starting fool! (I just read the other threads you tried to start but were closed down) It is good and refreshing to see someone support their team and have your enthusiasm. I guess now I will have to come over and sit with the JC fans when you guys play and support region 4, unless you are playing us, of course.

Does anyone know where I can get an antacid? The crow was a little greasy and my stomach is rumbling and it has given me bad heartburn...

• Replies 206
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Midten, you are a thread starting fool! (I just read the other threads you tried to start but were closed down) It is good and refreshing to see someone support their team and have your enthusiasm. I guess now I will have to come over and sit with the JC fans when you guys play and support region 4, unless you are playing us, of course.

Does anyone know where I can get an antacid? The crow was a little greasy and my stomach is rumbling and it has given me bad heartburn...

Ofcourse you can come over and sit with us. I definitely don't play but i sure wish i would have taken that managers job that at the begining of the year then i could be sitting on the bench at murfreesboro dad gum it! CSAS played a great game but like i said i have no clue what turned our boys around but man they are on a roll and its not just one of them its all of them. The one weak link on the whole team i thought would have been Jared (#15) but he stepped up and had like 20 points in the paint against your big man. That was the difference in the game right there. JC handled the press without a turnover which, well i wont say they didn't turn it over but it was very limited thats for sure. Great game to watch if you weren't there thats for sure! I applaud you for getting back online and giving credit to the boys in blue! /hungry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":hungry:" border="0" alt="hungry.gif" />

Were you at the CSAS/Temple game?

On this thread, and the ones you started that CoachT shut down, you kept asking where I was? I was on this thread last night around 11:30pm congratulating your team. Your team, in the words of our President, was misunderestimated.

As for state, ya'll are gonna get smoked. Just kidding. Good luck!

Ok my bad glad to see you get online and give congrats. No i wasn't at the CSAS game i was just kidding heck i don't know how CSAS played but when they said Westmoreland only lost by 9 i had to think ya'll didn't have your "A" game that night otherwise you would have won but i don't know that for sure. If our team had played like this all year long they might have lost one or two games no more. LA would have smoked us that night at home and we would have lost in the MidSouth Classic but other than that i don't think so. I did think ya'll might bring more people but maybe they looked at our record too and didn't feel it necessary to come? /blush.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blush:" border="0" alt="blush.gif" />

Dude! Be real! Anybody can talk smack when the game is over. What fun is that? The thing about smack talking before the game is that everyone knows it is just that, smack talk and we laugh about it but to get on here after the game and talk smack shows a lack of class and is nothing more than a cheap attempt to rub someone's face in it. Show some class!

Congratulations to Jackson County on a big win and for how far you all have come. Good luck at the Boro, the biggest games are yet to come.

I never would have believed that the Patriots would lose but I was wrong. I like my crow smothered in red eye gravy.

I'm not a dude. Second issue: your fans were the one alledging racial slurs.Pitiful excuse for losing. Thirdly, I was pointing out why you loss. I do have class apparently you don't and neither does some of the other csas fans.

Talking smack before the game..isn't that a cheap attempt to rub in your face to our young men?? I read the crud. I wasn't pod till I read the pitiful, pathetic excuse why you guys lost.

Looks like you could take a class on social skills.

Crow is less greasy if you boil it first. Then, you take it out and put in the oven for 1 hour/ Put salt pepper on it or barb-q- of course, theres crow pasta, stuff crow, roasted crow, crrow bobs /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

OK, Midtenn, Its your turn now, the duct tape is in tool box in the bronco, take devilish and settle her down, might need to take her to the cellar it is at least concrete and she won't be heard for several hours or at least till she calms down /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" /> What are we going to do with all these loud mouth and proud crazy fan's of JC.......?????? LOOK>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

[/color]

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Getting real close to the answer!!!!!!>>>>>>>>>

WE GOING TO TAKE THEM TO THE BORO AND TURN THEM LOOSE....LOOK OUT BORO, YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT YOU IN FOR.... HERE WE COME.....LOUD AND PROUD.....

EVERYTHINGS LOOKING GREAT IN 08....well, with the exception of devilfanatic, he is going to have to get a hair cut or at least a trim... /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" /> Go Devils............

I'm not a dude. Second issue: your fans were the one alledging racial slurs.Pitiful excuse for losing. Thirdly, I was pointing out why you loss. I do have class apparently you don't and neither does some of the other csas fans.

Talking smack before the game..isn't that a cheap attempt to rub in your face to our young men?? I read the crud. I wasn't pod till I read the pitiful, pathetic excuse why you guys lost.

Looks like you could take a class on social skills.

Crow is less greasy if you boil it first. Then, you take it out and put in the oven for 1 hour/ Put salt pepper on it or barb-q- of course, theres crow pasta, stuff crow, roasted crow, crrow bobs /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

First of all, I am a Temple fan (read the tag at the bottom), secondly, you talk like a dude (Sorry about that, dudette), thirdly, since I am a Temple fan, we did not lose, fourthly, what is it that we are supposed to rub in someone's face when we are simply saying why we think we are going to win (Maybe that should have been the clue that you were a dudette), fifthly, you are a coward for not getting on here before the game and talking about why you thought your team was going to win and waiting until after the game to jump on the band wagon, sixthly, the one CSAS fan talking about the "N" word was not using it as an excuse for losing. He was just venting during "post-loss" depression. (I imagine that you know exactly how he felt, right?), seventhly, (I am starting to get tired) if you knew what class really was, you would have made the decision like most of your other fans to do the right thing and congratulate CSAS on what a good game they played and offer sincere condolences. That is what people with class do.

By the way, it sounds like you are real experienced at eating crow. Maybe that is why you waited until after the game to "express" yourself? A little gun shy at predicting a win? Used to losing? Come on out of your shelter live dangerously again.

I will say this the people that were on here from Chatt town talking a little smack just like me atleast got back on and said they were wrong and gave us props. However we will probably never hear from R3VOLU7ION as he is from Pickett Co. and after running his mouth like he did and us beating them like we did. I can talk smack with the best of them and i NEVER live in the safe zone as thats NO FUN!!! lol Who knows we might just draw Temple first round and then it would for sure be on!! Good luck the rest of the way... /hungry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":hungry:" border="0" alt="hungry.gif" />

First of all, I am a Temple fan (read the tag at the bottom), secondly, you talk like a dude (Sorry about that, dudette), thirdly, since I am a Temple fan, we did not lose, fourthly, what is it that we are supposed to rub in someone's face when we are simply saying why we think we are going to win (Maybe that should have been the clue that you were a dudette), fifthly, you are a coward for not getting on here before the game and talking about why you thought your team was going to win and waiting until after the game to jump on the band wagon, sixthly, the one CSAS fan talking about the "N" word was not using it as an excuse for losing. He was just venting during "post-loss" depression. (I imagine that you know exactly how he felt, right?), seventhly, (I am starting to get tired) if you knew what class really was, you would have made the decision like most of your other fans to do the right thing and congratulate CSAS on what a good game they played and offer sincere condolences. That is what people with class do.

By the way, it sounds like you are real experienced at eating crow. Maybe that is why you waited until after the game to "express" yourself? A little gun shy at predicting a win? Used to losing? Come on out of your shelter live dangerously again.

/roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> Yep, devilish "dudette" has every crow recipe you can imagine.. she is a friend of mine and yep she can cook crow pretty good too!! Don't give her too hard a time she is not very tactful at saying things sometimes and yep, we have to tie her up at times..We just now getting a handle on her so bear with us at jc while we do some adjustments on her proud behavior..I don't think i have congratulated you guy's yet so here it is congradulation on a game well played and good luck to you next year.. and Devilish is in disquise as the "Drama Queen of coach t"... she really does love the blue devils just a lil devilish herself /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" />

Now, Devilish play nice or your riding in the trunk tommorrow /blush.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blush:" border="0" alt="blush.gif" /> with no air holes so that blue color is true ahhaahh be good lol

Maybe there was something said, maybe not but even if it was that shouldn't be used as an excuse for losing. As somebody said, Jackson shot the lights out apparently. Let's not get into race or politics.

As for the crowd, another person mentioned the student section was playing baseball. I'd be disappointed the school didn't try and reschedule or cancel what I'm guessing was a scrimmage baseball game in order for as many fans as possible to see the basketball team. I'd also be disappointed that only the baseball team was interested in going, from the post a couple of pages back. I know CSAS isn't a traditional community school, and students and parents will make up the majority of their fans but I feel bad for the team if they really had that little support.

I agree. Jackson County has always had a large fan base and we travel with our teams. It is hard to believe that others besides the baseball team wouldn't have come to watch.

Jackson County played a near perfect game. CSAS had a good game plan its just that Jackson Co. probably missed only 1 or 2 threes all night, with the vast majority of the threes they hit coming with Mckoy/Cobb/Hampton's hand in their face. Great shooting which turned out to be a dagger in CSAS' heart. Shooting like that probably will not last but best of luck in the 'Boro. It should also be noted that in the second half CSAS did run their "normal" press...it was more of a full court man-to-man defense which caused more turnovers than the other press. Additionally, if Townsend had played for CSAS it would have been like many Chattavegas fans had predicted, but that injury turned out to cost CSAS.

A few things that should be said of the 7 CSAS seniors:

1) 3 out of their 4 years they appeared in the substate; once in AA as freshman.

2) Undefeated in their district for the three years that they played significant minutes.

3) State Runner - Up in 2007.

4) Winningest senior class in school history.

5) Record of 27-7 this year is the best record in school history.

6) 3 Regular Season District and District Tournament championships.

7) 3 out of the 7 seniors will most likely being playing ball in college.

8) Two 1000 point scorers in Cobb and Hampton.

Congratulations CSAS and their seniors on a great season, it has been great watching you play for the past four years. You have left a high standard of excellence behind you that all future CSAS teams will only hope to match for years to come.

Oh no!!!!!!!I went back and re-read my posts. I'm sorry that I hadn't congratulated CSAS on a good season. /blush.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blush:" border="0" alt="blush.gif" /> I thought they played o.k. I'm normally punctuatual about congratulating teams. I guess I got so tiffed at that idiot that I simply didn't show good manners.

Congrats to a good CSAS patriot ball team. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> Good luck next year.