CSAS @ Jackson County

RiversideGhost

Jackson County played a near perfect game. CSAS had a good game plan its just that Jackson Co. probably missed only 1 or 2 threes all night, with the vast majority of the threes they hit coming with Mckoy/Cobb/Hampton's hand in their face. Great shooting which turned out to be a dagger in CSAS' heart. Shooting like that probably will not last but best of luck in the 'Boro. It should also be noted that in the second half CSAS did run their "normal" press...it was more of a full court man-to-man defense which caused more turnovers than the other press. Additionally, if Townsend had played for CSAS it would have been like many Chattavegas fans had predicted, but that injury turned out to cost CSAS.

A few things that should be said of the 7 CSAS seniors:

1) 3 out of their 4 years they appeared in the substate; once in AA as freshman.

2) Undefeated in their district for the three years that they played significant minutes.

3) State Runner - Up in 2007.

4) Winningest senior class in school history.

5) Record of 27-7 this year is the best record in school history.

6) 3 Regular Season District and District Tournament championships.

7) 3 out of the 7 seniors will most likely being playing ball in college.

8) Two 1000 point scorers in Cobb and Hampton.

Congratulations CSAS and their seniors on a great season, it has been great watching you play for the past four years. You have left a high standard of excellence behind you that all future CSAS teams will only hope to match for years to come.

I'll beat you none of them will play college ball "Unless it is a community college,In the hills somewhere.

• Replies 206
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

/roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> Yep, devilish "dudette" has every crow recipe you can imagine.. she is a friend of mine and yep she can cook crow pretty good too!! Don't give her too hard a time she is not very tactful at saying things sometimes and yep, we have to tie her up at times..We just now getting a handle on her so bear with us at jc while we do some adjustments on her proud behavior..I don't think i have congratulated you guy's yet so here it is congradulation on a game well played and good luck to you next year.. and Devilish is in disquise as the "Drama Queen of coach t"... she really does love the blue devils just a lil devilish herself /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" />

Now, Devilish play nice or your riding in the trunk tommorrow /blush.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blush:" border="0" alt="blush.gif" /> with no air holes so that blue color is true ahhaahh be good lol

I am just having a little fun poking at her, trying to loosen her up a little bit, like tenderizing meat. It must be all that crow clogging up her system.

I am just having a little fun poking at her, trying to loosen her up a little bit, like tenderizing meat. It must be all that crow clogging up her system.

Thanks for bringing to my attention that I hadn't congratulated CSAS. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> It wasn't intentional.

I have eaten crow all season. I have acquired a taste for it. I see no need in talking smack at this point of the season. But, the guy did push the right buttons for me to loose my "be nice gasket"

good luck to temple. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

I'll beat you none of them will play college ball "Unless it is a community college,In the hills somewhere.

The more I read this post the more riled up I get...It must be the she devil in me... /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" /> I am trying real hard not to say what i want to.

I agree with another comment some poster made to you, more than you could do. Then I went read your profile..Somewhere you supposedly coach ball /blink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blink:" border="0" alt="blink.gif" /> I quess by this comment that's why you used to coach?... I got a nice big backyard with a beautiful view, good clean fresh air, You might try it sometimes all that smog might blocking the blood flow above the neck...We see pretty clear around here..We look through blueeeeeee glasses That's for JC/LA...Gator got a lil gold in his hills go beeeeeeess!!

Jackson County played a near perfect game. CSAS had a good game plan its just that Jackson Co. probably missed only 1 or 2 threes all night, with the vast majority of the threes they hit coming with Mckoy/Cobb/Hampton's hand in their face. Great shooting which turned out to be a dagger in CSAS' heart. Shooting like that probably will not last but best of luck in the 'Boro. It should also be noted that in the second half CSAS did run their "normal" press...it was more of a full court man-to-man defense which caused more turnovers than the other press. Additionally, if Townsend had played for CSAS it would have been like many Chattavegas fans had predicted, but that injury turned out to cost CSAS.

A few things that should be said of the 7 CSAS seniors:

1) 3 out of their 4 years they appeared in the substate; once in AA as freshman.

2) Undefeated in their district for the three years that they played significant minutes.

3) State Runner - Up in 2007.

4) Winningest senior class in school history.

5) Record of 27-7 this year is the best record in school history.

6) 3 Regular Season District and District Tournament championships.

7) 3 out of the 7 seniors will most likely being playing ball in college.

8) Two 1000 point scorers in Cobb and Hampton.

Congratulations CSAS and their seniors on a great season, it has been great watching you play for the past four years. You have left a high standard of excellence behind you that all future CSAS teams will only hope to match for years to come.

Excuses, excuses, excuses!!! I think someone from down there wondered how we beat Pickett, something about miracles happening?? Someone said Westmoreland didn't belong after watching us play them? Now you know why we are here! Your coach said ya'll played a good game so shut up and quit your whining! You got beat by the better team period!! I don't want to hear about someone who did or did not play. That same player went 1-9 against Temple so don't tell me it would have been any different had he played. Maybe it would have maybe it wouldn't have maybe we would have beaten you even worse???? You ever think about that? Don't get on here and make excuses the BEST TEAM WON PERIOD END OF STORY! Get the gloves out and hit the diamond, its baseball time!!! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Excuses, excuses, excuses!!! I think someone from down there wondered how we beat Pickett, something about miracles happening?? Someone said Westmoreland didn't belong after watching us play them? Now you know why we are here! Your coach said ya'll played a good game so shut up and quit your whining! You got beat by the better team period!! I don't want to hear about someone who did or did not play. That same player went 1-9 against Temple so don't tell me it would have been any different had he played. Maybe it would have maybe it wouldn't have maybe we would have beaten you even worse???? You ever think about that? Don't get on here and make excuses the BEST TEAM WON PERIOD END OF STORY! Get the gloves out and hit the diamond, its baseball time!!! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

how can you say that jackson co. is the better team!? they got lucky! You cant say that the better team is a team with an 18-16 record (may i say that their record wasnt even above .500 before the season started) is better than a team with a 27-7 record who played a much tougher schedule! There isnt a college team, NBA team, or high school team that shoots 80%+ consistently every night, well thats what JC did. you cant put those kind of numbers up every night. not to mention the difference in coaching. all JC did was pass the ball around and jack up threes and they made them. I would place money on a rematch between CSAS and JC and i would bet that CSAS would win.

how can you say that jackson co. is the better team!? they got lucky! You cant say that the better team is a team with an 18-16 record (may i say that their record wasnt even above .500 before the season started) is better than a team with a 27-7 record who played a much tougher schedule! There isnt a college team, NBA team, or high school team that shoots 80%+ consistently every night, well thats what JC did. you cant put those kind of numbers up every night. not to mention the difference in coaching. all JC did was pass the ball around and jack up threes and they made them. I would place money on a rematch between CSAS and JC and i would bet that CSAS would win.

/roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" /> Your too funny!! The thing is JC was the better team at the time and they did win!! Place your money where you wish the boy's won how ever they won but they won!!!

There is no team whomever it may be, that is perfect everynight, you just got to adjust for mistakes and the fan's at JC willed the team on and will continue to do so...Win or lose JC fan's are very proud of the accomplishment's the boy's have done this year..It will be decided down the road at the BORO!!! Goodluck to them and to whatever team your putting your money on!! Thanks for the complement on how good our boy's coaches are we think they got it going on /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> GO BLUE!!!!

OMG!! ARE YOU KIDDING ME? All i heard before the game was how our record was so bad and we couldn't compete with CSAS. How ya'll would beat us by 25+. THE BEST TEAM WON PERIOD! They played and JACKSON COUNTY WON! THAT IS REAL LIFE NOW IF YOU WANT TO LIVE IN A FANTASY WORLD AND SAY IF WE DID THIS AND IF YOU DID THAT OR IF WE PLAYED HERE OR THERE YADA YADA YADA. THE GAME WAS PLAYED YOU LOST! END OF STORY!!!!!!!! JC won they are the better team no matter what the record says the only one that counts is the "L" in CSAS's column and the "W" in JC's. Hate all you want, run your mouth about IF IF IF IF IFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIIFFIFIFIFIFIFIF what won't change is the fact that these two played and the BEST TEAM "JACKSON COUNTY" BEAT YOU HEADS UP! Quit whining and take it like a man or just shut your mouth cause you got busted! GO BIG BLUE GO BIG BLUE!!!! /hungry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":hungry:" border="0" alt="hungry.gif" />

OMG!! ARE YOU KIDDING ME? All i heard before the game was how our record was so bad and we couldn't compete with CSAS. How ya'll would beat us by 25+. THE BEST TEAM WON PERIOD! They played and JACKSON COUNTY WON! THAT IS REAL LIFE NOW IF YOU WANT TO LIVE IN A FANTASY WORLD AND SAY IF WE DID THIS AND IF YOU DID THAT OR IF WE PLAYED HERE OR THERE YADA YADA YADA. THE GAME WAS PLAYED YOU LOST! END OF STORY!!!!!!!! JC won they are the better team no matter what the record says the only one that counts is the "L" in CSAS's column and the "W" in JC's. Hate all you want, run your mouth about IF IF IF IF IFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIIFFIFIFIFIFIFIF what won't change is the fact that these two played and the BEST TEAM "JACKSON COUNTY" BEAT YOU HEADS UP! Quit whining and take it like a man or just shut your mouth cause you got busted! GO BIG BLUE GO BIG BLUE!!!! /hungry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":hungry:" border="0" alt="hungry.gif" />

from what i heard, you guys beat a csas team without two of their best players terrel townsend and deleon deere... i'm not very impressed.