CSAS @ Jackson County

RiversideGhost

wait... you think JC is coming into the game BELIEVING they can win, there is there first fault right there! it should have been a thought on there mind before the first tip off ever happened this season, if there just now believing they can win the experience of CSAS and leadership will pick them apart!

jackson county 17-16! haha doesnt look good for them boys, the men of CSAS(27-5) have been thinking about that Gold ball since they lost a chance to have it last year against temple! that was when they wanted it the most and now its there drive this season, to bring Chattanooga school for the arts and sciences what they deserve!!

jc AT 17-16 IS NOW 18-16 Temple flattened your tires but JC killed your motor

• Replies 206
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I' M SO PROUD OF LA AND JC APPRECIATE YOUR ENCOURAGEMENT ROCKING CHAIR' AND GOOD LUCK IN STATE IT IS SURE EXCITING HERE TONITE

No problem senator. I knew JC could do it b/c they have gotten better every game. LA boys continue to play with heart as they beat a fine McMinn team tonight. Good Luck in the state maybe we can both get that Gold Ball for our schools and communities.

Legs and Devil congrats to you guys, you deserve to have some success b/c of the hard work and passion for the game and the love for your kids. Good Job. One at a time.

Wow is all i can say i mean this game was a hot one from the start of the thing. Our boys just played good defense and offense and a great job of controlling the tempo and everything. Game for the ages for the boys i have to say. Thought a certain player almost blew the game a few times but the boys as a TEAM fought and clawed for this win. Just a great game no matter where your from. Just remember boys this is a team game and you boys will do just fine.

Oh yeah and way to go Mo #11 is my hero /tongue.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" />

WE WANT SOME MO WE WANT SOME MO /biggrin.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

P.S. the visiting teams cheerleaders were killer almost started dancing haha

you know it didn't have anything to do with the fact that csas had no fan support in a hostile environment...a place where the n word was used excessively...and that one of their top scorers was sidelined with an injury...its a sad thing most of the student section was playing a baseball game tonight...its hard to believe that its over for csas....very depressing to those loyal fans and those 7 seniors that wanted a ring more than you can imagine...

No way. JC lost 16 games this year. They're gonna get smoked! CSAS by 25.

where there is a will there is a WAY and by the WAY you were 31 points off tonite, but the fire is out the smoke is cleared and JC is state bound. You have a very good team and a class program good luck in te future.

you know it didn't have anything to do with the fact that csas had no fan support in a hostile environment...a place where the n word was used excessively...and that one of their top scorers was sidelined with an injury...its a sad thing most of the student section was playing a baseball game tonight...its hard to believe that its over for csas....very depressing to those loyal fans and those 7 seniors that wanted a ring more than you can imagine...

99.9% of our fans have more respect than the N word! I'm sure it was used excessively everywhere you traveled.. Its just strategy to rattle your team.. But I would not use nor let anyone around me use that word.. I think it is a digrace to even hear an african american use it towards another african american.. And ALso I don't think our fans nor student section would ever shout out a word like that!

hey baseball did you really hear the n word used ? cuz i was all over that gym tonight and nope not once did i hear it

i didnt hear it personally but 4 out of 7 people i talked to that were at the game heard it....and were extremly offended...sadly i wasnt able to attend...and im not sure if it was that big of a problem but i trust the people that told me they heard it...because i dont think they would play around with something like that...especially under the circumstances of losing...

You're pathetic. You should have brought more fans instead of 10. No one used any racial slurs. Pitiful excuse for losing. If they wanted the ring so badly, maybe they should have played better.