CSAS @ Jackson County

RiversideGhost

Thank you for your sincere condolences. /blush.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blush:" border="0" alt="blush.gif" /> Didn't they lose #3 off of last years team? What was his name? I am pretty sure he was a senior and he was probably the best player on the team last year for sure one of the best. Left handed kid if i remember right. JC has accomplished alot more than people thought they would but not more than the TEAM thought it would. They win the game but this one is much tougher than their last one. JC can beat you more than one way as well. They won't get beat by the Patriots press and should shoot alot of layups off of it because they don't do alot of dribbling they pass it and as we all know thats the way you beat the press but you're right CSAS does a great job with their press and can give any team fits! Alot of unselfish players on JC's team as well. You leave one of them and the other one will bury the three in your eye. The home court is huge in this game and will be the deciding factor in JC's victory on their way to the state tourney. Ya'll have a safe trip! /hungry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":hungry:" border="0" alt="hungry.gif" />

I will be at the Temple vs. Westmoreland game tonight (Temple fan). It is a big deal for any team to be playing tonight and there are not any bad teams suiting up. I hope JC plays their best game ever tonight. Of course, I am still pulling for our region brethren, the Patriots to win. You know how it is.

• Replies 206
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I will be at the Temple vs. Westmoreland game tonight (Temple fan). It is a big deal for any team to be playing tonight and there are not any bad teams suiting up. I hope JC plays their best game ever tonight. Of course, I am still pulling for our region brethren, the Patriots to win. You know how it is.

Oh yes as we are pulling for Westmoreland to pull the upset on the road. They are not a bad team and i know that Temple feels like they are just gonna run over them but Westmoreland is a good team even though they didn't show it against JC. I'm very curious as to how this game turns out. It would be a monumental upset for Westmoreland to win but as we all know stranger things have happened!

Oh yes as we are pulling for Westmoreland to pull the upset on the road. They are not a bad team and i know that Temple feels like they are just gonna run over them but Westmoreland is a good team even though they didn't show it against JC. I'm very curious as to how this game turns out. It would be a monumental upset for Westmoreland to win but as we all know stranger things have happened!

I hope no-one at Temple thinks Westmoreland will be run over tonight. Temple and JC are kind of in the same boat. They both had decent regular seasons, but got hot at tournament time, and may be feeling a little invincible right now. But both teams better play nasty defense tonight, and protect the basketball, or they might get beat. Both teams are living proof that the underdog can bite!

I hope no-one at Temple thinks Westmoreland will be run over tonight. Temple and JC are kind of in the same boat. They both had decent regular seasons, but got hot at tournament time, and may be feeling a little invincible right now. But both teams better play nasty defense tonight, and protect the basketball, or they might get beat. Both teams are living proof that the underdog can bite!

Nice post and so true!

Im telling you, from a person that has watched 75% of JC's games, they were pitiful at times this year. With that said, if they play like they have been, I dont care who they are playing, THEY WILL WIN. If they show up tonight like they have been is yet to be determined.

Im telling you, from a person that has watched 75% of JC's games, they were pitiful at times this year. With that said, if they play like they have been, I dont care who they are playing, THEY WILL WIN. If they show up tonight like they have been is yet to be determined.

Very true. Makes no difference what a team does thru-out the season, but rather what they do when the tournament begins. It's going to be a real tough game but I think that the Blue Devils are going into this game BELIEVING that they can win. And that's part of the battle right there. The rest depends if they can do what they do best. Protecting the ball, run when the opportunity arises, shooting the TREY and playing team Defense. JC has made great strides since I seen them play in the District tournament. And I am pulling for the Blue Devils to take that next step and I'm sure all of the surrounding UC schools are as well. Good Luck to Coach Flynn and Coach Godwin.

Thank you for your sincere condolences. /blush.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blush:" border="0" alt="blush.gif" /> Didn't they lose #3 off of last years team? What was his name? I am pretty sure he was a senior and he was probably the best player on the team last year for sure one of the best. Left handed kid if i remember right. JC has accomplished alot more than people thought they would but not more than the TEAM thought it would. They win the game but this one is much tougher than their last one. JC can beat you more than one way as well. They won't get beat by the Patriots press and should shoot alot of layups off of it because they don't do alot of dribbling they pass it and as we all know thats the way you beat the press but you're right CSAS does a great job with their press and can give any team fits! Alot of unselfish players on JC's team as well. You leave one of them and the other one will bury the three in your eye. The home court is huge in this game and will be the deciding factor in JC's victory on their way to the state tourney. Ya'll have a safe trip! /hungry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":hungry:" border="0" alt="hungry.gif" />

the guy you are thinking of is brandon craven, he was a shooting guard and no he defly wasnt the best person on the team, the best was a junior last year dontay Hampton, and he is back stronger and better this team has been playing together for a long while, they know each's every move! obviously your not used to a very poised and led team, by a senior point guard(D1)

i really dont feel like typing everything else so tonight CSAS: 68 Jackson County:62

Very true. Makes no difference what a team does thru-out the season, but rather what they do when the tournament begins. It's going to be a real tough game but I think that the Blue Devils are going into this game BELIEVING that they can win. And that's part of the battle right there. The rest depends if they can do what they do best. Protecting the ball, run when the opportunity arises, shooting the TREY and playing team Defense. JC has made great strides since I seen them play in the District tournament. And I am pulling for the Blue Devils to take that next step and I'm sure all of the surrounding UC schools are as well. Good Luck to Coach Flynn and Coach Godwin.

wait... you think JC is coming into the game BELIEVING they can win, there is there first fault right there! it should have been a thought on there mind before the first tip off ever happened this season, if there just now believing they can win the experience of CSAS and leadership will pick them apart!

jackson county 17-16! haha doesnt look good for them boys, the men of CSAS(27-5) have been thinking about that Gold ball since they lost a chance to have it last year against temple! that was when they wanted it the most and now its there drive this season, to bring Chattanooga school for the arts and sciences what they deserve!!

We've got 5 of them and ours are not tainted with illegal players playing on the team! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> As everyone now knows thanks to the Chattanooga Newspaper, Skogen was playing illegalling as was another player and should have been stripped of its title. If you cheat to win you don't win! Oh and this is a "christian" school?? /ph34r.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":ph34r:" border="0" alt="ph34r.gif" />

AMEN you go long haired country boy