CSAS @ Jackson County

RiversideGhost

congrats JC, just wish your game was on tuesday will be at LA monday, make us proud play hard and we have a great chance to bring the gold ball in 7A and 7AA. now that would be history in the making and the boro would not ever see a fan base like jackson and livingston. good luck and we here in LA are pulling for you. and yes we will be there sat. night for the girls game and it goes without saying they will rock

• Replies 206
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think the last 2 teams that underestimated JC.. 1 went home and the other will have a long bus trip to Chatt-Town.. So all I can say is.. NOTHING. I will let our boys do my talkin on the hardwood.. Go Big Blue!! And Good Luck LA this JC fan will be listening for a score at our game Monday!! Hope you guys take care of business.. Too bad Bigdaddy can't come watch our boys play.. cause I know he'll be at HOG-EYE cheerin on the wildcats.. Good Luck fellas!

I think the last 2 teams that underestimated JC.. 1 went home and the other will have a long bus trip to Chatt-Town.. So all I can say is.. NOTHING. I will let our boys do my talkin on the hardwood.. Go Big Blue!! And Good Luck LA this JC fan will be listening for a score at our game Monday!! Hope you guys take care of business.. Too bad Bigdaddy can't come watch our boys play.. cause I know he'll be at HOG-EYE cheerin on the wildcats.. Good Luck fellas!

Yes, I would be there Monday if LA wasn't playing. I will be thinking about yall and wishing you well. Just keep me informed and I will you. Good luck Jackson County!!

Now this is some funny stuff. Hey why don't you add in that "my daddy can beat your daddy up" to! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> Stating what we have done in the past and what you have done or who you've played is irrelevant. If they were you would be getting statements that would go something like this: Back in 71' we won the state tournament and beat Chattanooga Prep by 174 points, in 78' we beat 2 AAAAAAAA schools by a combined 945 points, in 87' we came in second beating 17 AAAAAA schools 6 AAAAA schools and losing only to 1AAAAAAAAAAAA school by 1 in quadruple overtime! 2 years ago we beat Chatt City, Dunbar, East High, West High, North State, South Prep and Southeasternwestinnorthern Aca. by a combined 794 points! So as you can tell it can get out of hand really quickly. What CSAS has done or hasn't done means nothing on Monday. What JC has done or hasn't done up to this point means nothing on Monday. We all know CSAS is a quality team, JC has struggled to find itself after losing 7 seniors from last years team. Somehow a light had came on in their heads and they are finally playing up to their potential and not a moment too soon. CSAS just got beat by Temple a team that Pickett Co. went down to Chattanooga and beat rather easily on their home floor. JC beat that same Pickett Co. team by 11 points so don't try to get on here and say we don't belong. If you think Pickett Co. is a tough place to play just wait till you get to Gainesboro Tn. CSAS has proven they belong by winning the silver ball last year, its our time to either put up or shut up! So as far as i'm concerned LETS GET IT ON and may the best team win! If CSAS defeats us on our home floor i'll be pulling for them to win it all and i would hope the CSAS would do the same for us if we are fortunate enough to win the game. I will give credit where credit is due now can you say the same? /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

Your logic is faulty. Last year Pickett County dealt Temple a loss at PC but Temple went on to win the gold. CSAS beat PC at PC and brought home the silver. You know better than to try and predict how good your team is based on how other teams fared. The same team never shows up twice. I was at the Temple/PC game and Temple was the better team on the floor as far as talent and skills but they lacked experience. Temple's only down fall has been inexperience. CSAS does not have any down falls other than they do not have the same talent Temple has.

Your logic is faulty. Last year Pickett County dealt Temple a loss at PC but Temple went on to win the gold. CSAS beat PC at PC and brought home the silver. You know better than to try and predict how good your team is based on how other teams fared. The same team never shows up twice. I was at the Temple/PC game and Temple was the better team on the floor as far as talent and skills but they lacked experience. Temple's only down fall has been inexperience. CSAS does not have any down falls other than they do not have the same talent Temple has.

Well i guess its just a good thing all these games aren't played on paper or New England would still be undefeated and there would be no need to play a state tournament in Class A as the Jackson County girls would win by a million and the Union City boys would win by a million huh? Logical or not CSAS will not come to Jackson County and win easily thats for sure! Ya'll just keep thinking we can't play ball up here and see what happens to ya! /hungry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":hungry:" border="0" alt="hungry.gif" />

CSAS does not have any down falls other than they do not have the same talent Temple has.

If you're saying CSAS does not have as much talent as Temple has, I disagree. IMO, CSAS has better talent, athleticism, experience, depth. Temple has better coaching, execution, and the overall best single player, Sexton.

If you're saying CSAS does not have as much talent as Temple has, I disagree. IMO, CSAS has better talent, athleticism, experience, depth. Temple has better coaching, execution, and the overall best single player, Sexton.

Temple just has overall the best single player (Sexton) in the Region. If CSAS was to play Temple 10 times this year, CSAS would win 7 of them. Although I would agree that Coach Marcum has done a great job his first year with Temple surely you can't really think that he's a better coach than Dragoo who has been coaching for almost 20 years and has built one of the best and consistant basketball programs in the city?

BTW MidTN - CSAS and Temple will win their substate games. Both teams respect their opponents and the fact that you made it to this point but actually there is no reason why Temple or CSAS should lose.

He ,s right CSAS will beat JC by 20 yes 20 that Two Zero and I to am a Temple fan.

Just make sure you're on here after monday!! I guarantee you when CSAS loses you won't be able to find any of ya'll! Hey here's a question for you since you're a "Temple" fan. What happened to Temple the last time they came up here to play a team from Region 4?? /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Just make sure you're on here after monday!! I guarantee you when CSAS loses you won't be able to find any of ya'll! Hey here's a question for you since you're a "Temple" fan. What happened to Temple the last time they came up here to play a team from Region 4?? /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

What happen last year,I,ll Bring the Gold Ball where you can touch it or all three,because it the only one of you or JC will touch it is someone else ball.

What happen last year,I,ll Bring the Gold Ball where you can touch it or all three,because it the only one of you or JC will touch it is someone else ball.

We've got 5 of them and ours are not tainted with illegal players playing on the team! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> As everyone now knows thanks to the Chattanooga Newspaper, Skogen was playing illegalling as was another player and should have been stripped of its title. If you cheat to win you don't win! Oh and this is a "christian" school?? /ph34r.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":ph34r:" border="0" alt="ph34r.gif" />

Jackson CO. WILL HAVE TO PLAY VERY WELL TO BEAT CSAS, THEY NEED TO START FAST, CONTROL THE TEMPO AND CSAS ARE NOT VERY DISPLINED AND PICKET CO. GOT BEAT LAST YEAR BY A BAD GOLD TENDING CALL ON CAPPS AT THE END OF THE GAME; CSAS COMES IN OVER CONFIDENT JC WILL WIN AND BLUE DEVILS DON'T REST ON YOUR SUCCESS OF LAST WEEK PLAY HARD, PLAY SMART AND SEND CSAS ON THE LONG ROAD HOME.