CSAS @ Jackson County

RiversideGhost

Congrats to JC on winning the Region. It's always nice to play at home in the sectional. CSAS will be a tough opponent, but on the other hand I like JC's chances at home. CSAS knocked off PC on the road last year. So they are a very capable team. Stay focused and continue playing like you have the last couple of weeks and good things will happen. Coach Flynn and Crew have you guys playing to the potential that they thought you could obtain and the best time to do that is tournament time. Good Luck Monday

• Replies 206
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Im just very disappointed that my tribute to the floppy hair has been ignored for this long. Here I was, thinking that it would be nice for an Upperman guy to come over here and send my congrats to the floppy hair, and get all you JC folks rootin and tootin for him.....but nope. The thread is dying on the vine. Wasting away. Like a ship lost in the fog. un-noticed. fading into obscurity. breathing it's last breath. pushing up daisies. etc. etc. sad. very sad.

Easy cowboy! I didn't mean to strike a nerve! I just wanted to know if ya'll could beat a really good team if the 3's weren't dropping. You're a very proud fan, and that's cool. Just make sure to come on here Monday night if your team loses. I'll looking forward to hearing your side of it.

BTW, I'm not a CSAS guy. Just an admirer of their great talent.

Ok not a problem i gotcha! Let me just say this much about JC. This team has 5 seniors and they start 4 with one junior. The 4 seniors can all handle the ball, shoot the three and all 5 of them play shut down defense. This team has come together the past month. Since the loss to Clay Co. they have hit another gear and i will be honest i really didn't think they had a chance against Pickett Co. but they proved in the game against Trousdale that they could shoot the eyes out of it if given an open look and thats not only the 4 starters but they got two freshman coming off the bench that really get after it too! When they played Pickett Co. i thought Capps would dominate, but Robinson handled him pretty well, keeping him off the boards for the most part. Then they proved they could win in a half court, physical, in your face game by beating Pickett by 11. Then they hit 11 3's last night against Westmorelands MAN DEFENSE that had been shutting down everyone. JC is fast and so is CSAS so it should be an up and down game. I will say this if JC is hitting on all cylinders like they have been it will be a double digit win if not then its going to be a dog fight for sure! /hungry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":hungry:" border="0" alt="hungry.gif" />

I think that Jackson County Boys hosting sub state is far more exciting than the JC girls. Everyone expected them to be there, but no one expected the boys to do as well as they have. If they come out and play like they did last night I see them going to state. All I know is Monday night Jacson County will be the place to be!!!!!!!!

Im just very disappointed that my tribute to the floppy hair has been ignored for this long. Here I was, thinking that it would be nice for an Upperman guy to come over here and send my congrats to the floppy hair, and get all you JC folks rootin and tootin for him.....but nope. The thread is dying on the vine. Wasting away. Like a ship lost in the fog. un-noticed. fading into obscurity. breathing it's last breath. pushing up daisies. etc. etc. sad. very sad.

sigh

please go down the list of thread titles, and look for the /cool.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="B)" border="0" alt="cool.gif" /> , and give your boy a little lovin.

No way. JC lost 16 games this year. They're gonna get smoked! CSAS by 25.

Yeah your right we lost 16 games and there is just nooooooooo waaaaaaaaayyyyyy we can compete with csas. boohooo boo hooo boo hoo /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

I didnt realize they lost that many!!!!!!!!!!!! WOW what an eye opener for 2seamer, better study a little more before i do my next poll.

Apparently JC was the cinderella of their region tourney. If you look at their schedule you'll see they were pretty mediocre throughout the season.

If CSAS plays a decent game they should have no problem.

I didnt realize they lost that many!!!!!!!!!!!! WOW what an eye opener for 2seamer, better study a little more before i do my next poll.

It doesn't matter where you start but where you finish!!!! /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" /> /blush.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blush:" border="0" alt="blush.gif" />

It doesn't matter where you start but where you finish!!!! /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" /> /blush.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blush:" border="0" alt="blush.gif" />

point well taken /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />