CSAS @ Jackson County

RiversideGhost

Do you have a plan B when we break your press and shoot layup after layup? Don't worry JC will bring their A game you just bring yours and may the best team win how's that? If CSAS can't beat Temple then i don't like their chances AT JACKSON COUNTY! Ya'll think you're just gonna come up here and waltz to a victory? Our guards are VERY good we play 4 of them with one power forward. We love the press and we're hoping that CSAS brings it because we will shoot layups off of it!!! They have played alot better teams this year than CSAS i promise you that! Unlike their girls CSAS has a very good boys team no doubt BUT they aren't on the level of Livingston Academy, Station Camp, Cookeville, Palm Beach Fla etc.. JC proved they can win without the 3 when they played Pickett. They only hit 3 of them all night and still won by 11!!! This team is on a roll right now, why i have no clue but they are ROLLIN and each game they just keep getting better and better its unbelieveable. Keep looking at their record and thinking you're coming up here to face a weak team i can't wait till Monday!! /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" />

umm buddy I saw that team from fla that yuall played in cookeville they were not good

• Replies 206
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Apparently JC was the cinderella of their region tourney. If you look at their schedule you'll see they were pretty mediocre throughout the season.

If CSAS plays a decent game they should have no problem.

And if you had really looked at their schedule, you would see that they had a tough schedule. We don't play church league ball here in district 7, and our court isn't located in Pleasantville either. Good luck to the good ol' boys, and safe journey to CSAS.

Do you have a plan B when we break your press and shoot layup after layup? Don't worry JC will bring their A game you just bring yours and may the best team win how's that? If CSAS can't beat Temple then i don't like their chances AT JACKSON COUNTY! Ya'll think you're just gonna come up here and waltz to a victory? Our guards are VERY good we play 4 of them with one power forward. We love the press and we're hoping that CSAS brings it because we will shoot layups off of it!!! They have played alot better teams this year than CSAS i promise you that! Unlike their girls CSAS has a very good boys team no doubt BUT they aren't on the level of Livingston Academy, Station Camp, Cookeville, Palm Beach Fla etc.. JC proved they can win without the 3 when they played Pickett. They only hit 3 of them all night and still won by 11!!! This team is on a roll right now, why i have no clue but they are ROLLIN and each game they just keep getting better and better its unbelieveable. Keep looking at their record and thinking you're coming up here to face a weak team i can't wait till Monday!! /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" />

wow its kinda funny that a jackson county team 17-16! thinks there going to beat a CSAS team 27-5

undeafeated against AA (4-0) and AAA(2-0) schools and another lose of the patriots came from a AAAAA Georgia team who went to there state final last year, that lose was only 76-89!

CSAS has scored 2,409 points to there opponents 1,712, jackson county on the other hand has only scored 1,961 to there opponents 1,916,

if my math is right thats 448 more points scored.

jackson county defly doesnt play a harder scheduale than CSAS, the patriots played last years state champions 3 times total ,winning 2 times, and to be undefeated against AA, AAA teams, thats impressive

jackson county 3-5 against AA 0-3 against AAA

livingston academy raped you all 77-47 the first time and 80-69 the second!

i will give it to you that station camp is good but they killed yall and have never played CSAS so that not a legit point my friend

come on CSAS will be fine in this game, i look to a CSAS blow out if jackson cant stop the speed and depth of CSAS

P.S. CSAS girls are hosting there sectional game... where did you get your info that they wernt good also?

I am with "tdaddypat"! The only way way Jackson County beats CSAS is if the refs make them play with one hand tied behind their back, their shooting hand.

Patriots win this one big at Jackson County and dash JC's short lived hopes against the rocks.

JC seniors should go ahead and prepare themselves for their very last ever high school basketball game. Good thing for you guys it will be at home where you can get plenty of consolation from all your fans, family, and friends.

Just go ahead and bend over and take your whipping like men because the Pats are on the way to give you all an old fashioned, behind the barn, thrashing. /biggrin.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

I am with "tdaddypat"! The only way way Jackson County beats CSAS is if the refs make them play with one hand tied behind their back, their shooting hand.

Patriots win this one big at Jackson County and dash JC's short lived hopes against the rocks.

JC seniors should go ahead and prepare themselves for their very last ever high school basketball game. Good thing for you guys it will be at home where you can get plenty of consolation from all your fans, family, and friends.

Just go ahead and bend over and take your whipping like men because the Pats are on the way to give you all an old fashioned, behind the barn, thrashing. /biggrin.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

yes!!!

there is at least one other person that understands the CSAS mens team is for real

people didnt believe last year and they went to the final! Again this year they travel to a weak jackson county team to show the rest of tennessee that were for real

wow its kinda funny that a jackson county team 17-16! thinks there going to beat a CSAS team 27-5

undeafeated against AA (4-0) and AAA(2-0) schools and another lose of the patriots came from a AAAAA Georgia team who went to there state final last year, that lose was only 76-89!

CSAS has scored 2,409 points to there opponents 1,712, jackson county on the other hand has only scored 1,961 to there opponents 1,916,

jackson county defly doesnt play a harder scheduale than CSAS, the patriots played last years state champions 3 times total ,winning 2 times, and to be undefeated against AA, AAA teams, thats impressive

i will give it to you that station camp is good but they killed yall and have never played CSAS so that not a legit point my friend

come on CSAS will be fine in this game, i look to a CSAS blow out if jackson cant stop the speed and depth of CSAS

P.S. CSAS girls are hosting there sectional game... where did you get your info that they wernt good also?

Now this is some funny stuff. Hey why don't you add in that "my daddy can beat your daddy up" to! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> Stating what we have done in the past and what you have done or who you've played is irrelevant. If they were you would be getting statements that would go something like this: Back in 71' we won the state tournament and beat Chattanooga Prep by 174 points, in 78' we beat 2 AAAAAAAA schools by a combined 945 points, in 87' we came in second beating 17 AAAAAA schools 6 AAAAA schools and losing only to 1AAAAAAAAAAAA school by 1 in quadruple overtime! 2 years ago we beat Chatt City, Dunbar, East High, West High, North State, South Prep and Southeasternwestinnorthern Aca. by a combined 794 points! So as you can tell it can get out of hand really quickly. What CSAS has done or hasn't done means nothing on Monday. What JC has done or hasn't done up to this point means nothing on Monday. We all know CSAS is a quality team, JC has struggled to find itself after losing 7 seniors from last years team. Somehow a light had came on in their heads and they are finally playing up to their potential and not a moment too soon. CSAS just got beat by Temple a team that Pickett Co. went down to Chattanooga and beat rather easily on their home floor. JC beat that same Pickett Co. team by 11 points so don't try to get on here and say we don't belong. If you think Pickett Co. is a tough place to play just wait till you get to Gainesboro Tn. CSAS has proven they belong by winning the silver ball last year, its our time to either put up or shut up! So as far as i'm concerned LETS GET IT ON and may the best team win! If CSAS defeats us on our home floor i'll be pulling for them to win it all and i would hope the CSAS would do the same for us if we are fortunate enough to win the game. I will give credit where credit is due now can you say the same? /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

told you fanatic, we would both host sub state

I never doubted you guys, and we seem to have come into our own playing 10 times better than we were this time last month. You would be amazed as to how good these young men are shooting the ball and defending its fun to watch! We will have our hands full and i know that McMinn Central will bring a good squad to LA but you know we will be pulling for ya'll! Good luck! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

YAAAAAWWWWWWWWNNNNNNNNNNN /bored.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":bored:" border="0" alt="bored.gif" />

Check out these numbers .......Temple 68 CSAS 65 CSAS loses

Pickett Co. At Temple PC 66 Temple 58 Temple loses

JC 62 Pickett Co. 51 JC wins Picketts record 22-6

So if i'm adding it all up it looks like a 14 point victory for JC. Thats about right should be close about 2/3rds of the game then JC wins it in the fourth. Ya'll have a safe trip!!! /biggrin.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

Some of you CSAS fans are saying the only way JC can win is if CSAS kids play with one hand,one leg,one eye etc., i ll bet you thought the same about Temple (ha ha) and you got BEAT!!! CSAS fans have got a very good team but the arrogance is more than i ve ever seen in Chattanooga (besides Howard fans). I do beleive CSAS will win(after dadoffour enlightened me a little) on there record but remember this is why we play the game is to see who wins. Hampton has got to step up and take the game over or it s another goose egg for ya.