CSAS @ Jackson County

RiversideGhost

yes!!!

there is at least one other person that understands the CSAS mens team is for real

people didnt believe last year and they went to the final! Again this year they travel to a weak jackson county team to show the rest of tennessee that were for real

This is the same idiot that predicted CSAS's girls would win 62-55 over Clarkrange you people really dont' have a clue do you! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Halftime score for you Tdaddypat: Clarkrange Girls 34 CSAS 9 Thats right 9 points! What an idiot! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> The JV teams mopped up the rest of the way. /blush.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blush:" border="0" alt="blush.gif" />

• Replies 206
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is the same idiot that predicted CSAS's girls would win 62-55 over Clarkrange you people really dont' have a clue do you! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Halftime score for you Tdaddypat: Clarkrange Girls 34 CSAS 9 Thats right 9 points! What an idiot! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> The JV teams mopped up the rest of the way. /blush.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blush:" border="0" alt="blush.gif" />

Let's keep the talk of the girl's games in the girls forums, ok?

Midtensportsfan, you are a very passionate fan, and I admire that to a certain extent, but come on. Assualting other people's predictions? Give me three reasons why tdaddy should have known how good Clarkrange was. This is the beauty of the state playoffs. You have no clue how good we are. We have no clue how good you are. It always makes for lots of suspense and good games.

We have nothing to go by but whats on paper, and all that points to CSAS. Being a CSAS fan, I think we're going back to state this year. We won at Pickett last year in the "Wheelhouse" (lol) and I'm confident we can win in another hostile environment. Go Pats!

Let's keep the talk of the girl's games in the girls forums, ok?

Midtensportsfan, you are a very passionate fan, and I admire that to a certain extent, but come on. Assualting other people's predictions? Give me three reasons why tdaddy should have known how good Clarkrange was. This is the beauty of the state playoffs. You have no clue how good we are. We have no clue how good you are. It always makes for lots of suspense and good games.

We have nothing to go by but whats on paper, and all that points to CSAS. Being a CSAS fan, I think we're going back to state this year. We won at Pickett last year in the "Wheelhouse" (lol) and I'm confident we can win in another hostile environment. Go Pats!

Good post! Spoken like a true fan and i too look for a great game! Ya'll have a safe trip up and back and we look forward to seeing you on Monday. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

idiot? for thinking the girls team from CSAS might win, when you make a prediction its a might!

any team can show up! Clark Range was a good team, i just wanted CSAS to win because it was there first year there! ever! and i was at the game, and JV didnt come in till 2 minutes to go in the 4th period

CSAS beat PC last year with a sophmore and junior team. I thought that was the year my Bobcats would go to state. It didn't happen. The Pats we're good last year so I'm sure they are better this year. Even with the game at Jackson I still say CSAS comes out with the win. JC's "roll" will come to an end. I predict a 10 point victory for the Pats.

CSAS beat PC last year with a sophmore and junior team. I thought that was the year my Bobcats would go to state. It didn't happen. The Pats we're good last year so I'm sure they are better this year. Even with the game at Jackson I still say CSAS comes out with the win. JC's "roll" will come to an end. I predict a 10 point victory for the Pats.

Even after we beat ya'll by 11 and owned Westmoreland by 27 we still don't have believers on here. Thats ok Kermit Forkum Gymnasium will be packed with believers tomorrow night! Go BIG BLUE!

CSAS has a very good team maybe enough yo to win state but the fact is they coming to JC at a badddddd time you see they smokin, and their next victim is the boys from Chattanooga, cause PC had talent to win state but they too caught he Devils a rollin,and the Eagles from westmorland has a very good team but come a callin at wrong time so what ever plan CSAC had they just got canceled and my belief is it's a long trip back across hwy 111 "GO BIG BLUE " keep on going.

CSAS has a very good team maybe enough yo to win state but the fact is they coming to JC at a badddddd time you see they smokin, and their next victim is the boys from Chattanooga, cause PC had talent to win state but they too caught he Devils a rollin,and the Eagles from westmorland has a very good team but come a callin at wrong time so what ever plan CSAC had they just got canceled and my belief is it's a long trip back across hwy 111 "GO BIG BLUE " keep on going.

WELL PUT MR. SENATOR! I think this game is going to be electric! I was informed today that the tickets were almost already gone just this morning! I LOVE IT!! The fan base is going to be crazy.. I hope JC brings back the student section (a.k.a. the ROWDY REDNECKS) with some loud cheerin! If you look around you will probably see me cause i'll be the one that doesn't sit down the entire game and hopefully i'll be in the front row.. but who knows! Good Luck boys.. I hope the time in between games has given you time to take in the fact you guys are better than everyone has anticipated! WE BELIEVE! Now show everyone what you are made of monday! O and devilfanatic i'd be more than happy to come give a pre-game pep if you need some emotion in the locker room /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Congratulations to the Jackson County players, fans, and coaches for winning the important games and making it this far.

I know nothing about JC but it is hard to disrespect what they have accomplished. I give a significant edge to the Patriots in this game for several reasons. They are not peaking or just getting into a rhythm. They have been playing well since the very first tip off. This is their fifth trip to travel for a sectional game according to their coach. They accomplished what no one has ever done by upsetting PC last year. They are not coming into this game green or intimidated. They are a well oiled machine, senior dominated, and well-seasoned, experienced players. Any one of their starters can and will hurt you. They are not a one man shoe or even a two man show. Everyone steps up and plays their role unselfishly. They are the same team that went to the state championship last year, just a year older and stronger. They run the press about as good as anyone and can run it all night long if needed. If you make mistakes, they will take advantage and capitalize on almost every one. They can beat you more than one way.

No offense to JC at all, but I see it as an unusually difficult task to get past the Patriots tonight.

Congratulations to the Jackson County players, fans, and coaches for winning the important games and making it this far.

I know nothing about JC but it is hard to disrespect what they have accomplished. I give a significant edge to the Patriots in this game for several reasons. They are not peaking or just getting into a rhythm. They have been playing well since the very first tip off. This is their fifth trip to travel for a sectional game according to their coach. They accomplished what no one has ever done by upsetting PC last year. They are not coming into this game green or intimidated. They are a well oiled machine, senior dominated, and well-seasoned, experienced players. Any one of their starters can and will hurt you. They are not a one man shoe or even a two man show. Everyone steps up and plays their role unselfishly. They are the same team that went to the state championship last year, just a year older and stronger. They run the press about as good as anyone and can run it all night long if needed. If you make mistakes, they will take advantage and capitalize on almost every one. They can beat you more than one way.

No offense to JC at all, but I see it as an unusually difficult task to get past the Patriots tonight.

Thank you for your sincere condolences. /blush.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blush:" border="0" alt="blush.gif" /> Didn't they lose #3 off of last years team? What was his name? I am pretty sure he was a senior and he was probably the best player on the team last year for sure one of the best. Left handed kid if i remember right. JC has accomplished alot more than people thought they would but not more than the TEAM thought it would. They win the game but this one is much tougher than their last one. JC can beat you more than one way as well. They won't get beat by the Patriots press and should shoot alot of layups off of it because they don't do alot of dribbling they pass it and as we all know thats the way you beat the press but you're right CSAS does a great job with their press and can give any team fits! Alot of unselfish players on JC's team as well. You leave one of them and the other one will bury the three in your eye. The home court is huge in this game and will be the deciding factor in JC's victory on their way to the state tourney. Ya'll have a safe trip! /hungry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":hungry:" border="0" alt="hungry.gif" />