CSAS @ Jackson County

RiversideGhost

I just want to wish everyone good luck tonight and if anyone can log on and give the halftime score out or something, would be awesome. haha. As I said before I believe JC's roll will come to an end tonight. CSAS:67 JC:57 Oh yeah, Mid please don't come on here complaining when JC loses on their home floor tonight. But I wouldn't blame you for not coming on. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> Good luck to both teams!

• Replies 206
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Way to go JC boy's!!!! Midtenn, let them know how proud you are.....do enough for me /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" /> cause we all are....boro bound!!! Good luck boy's..... /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Way to go JC boys and coach Flynn on the big win, now for the first time in JC school history both girls and boys going to state tourney at the same time. Good luck to both the boys and girls in the state tourney. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Way to go JC boys and coach Flynn on the big win, now for the first time in JC school history both girls and boys going to state tourney. Good luck to both the boys and girls in the state tourney. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

congrats

What's the odd's of Mr Muffin Cogratulating the BIG BLUE!!!! And he can use that little rolling SMILEY FACE!!!!!

Zero and none. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />