CSAS @ Jackson County

RiversideGhost

• Replies 206
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well i mean if it was said then i apologize but you cant put down everyone for a few people that may have said it...... i dont think any of us would personally go that far its way to disrespectful and i am sorry bout it..... it was a great game wish you could have been there i mean u say for ur seven seniors who wanted it but well our seniors wanted it more.... sorry for the injury to a star player but it happens to everyone at some point just some at a worse time than others....

Congrats to the boy in blue

and Congrats to CSAS on a great season and a terrific game

well i mean if it was said then i apologize but you cant put down everyone for a few people that may have said it...... i dont think any of us would personally go that far its way to disrespectful and i am sorry bout it..... it was a great game wish you could have been there i mean u say for ur seven seniors who wanted it but well our seniors wanted it more.... sorry for the injury to a star player but it happens to everyone at some point just some at a worse time than others....

Congrats to the boy in blue

and Congrats to CSAS on a great season and a terrific game

yeah sorry for seeming a little pathetic about the loss...no excuses...i hear jackson county played a great game....congratulation's on a trip to state...i wish yall the best of luck...good season patriots...didnt end the way we wanted or expected...but none the less great season....

You're pathetic. You should have brought more fans instead of 10. No one used any racial slurs. Pitiful excuse for losing. If they wanted the ring so badly, maybe they should have played better.

While I can understand how a bunch of bedazzled, spittoon carrying broads (and I use the B word in the nicest of ways) can be a bit intimidating, I cannot for the life of me, imagine that the people of JC were slinging racials slurs around at the opponent or the opposing fans.

There is a loose cannon in every crowd, and Im sure if the other 99.9% of the JC fans would have heard this, or heard OF it happening, they would have straightened it out, QUICKLY.

Please, if this did indeed happen, do not take that as a sign of what the people of JC are. And please do not take it as a sign of what they think. As I say, if this happened, and it were caught in process, it would have been dealt with severely by the folks at JC.

Congrats and good luck to JC, and from what I have heard and read, congrats to CSAS on a fine season.

/roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> nope you're wrong. Hope you like stuff crow? cause your eating it.

Boy I guessed that game wrong!!! I really expected CSAS to do better than that, but I guess JC is pretty good after all. Good luck at the boro!

i didnt hear it personally but 4 out of 7 people i talked to that were at the game heard it....and were extremly offended...sadly i wasnt able to attend...and im not sure if it was that big of a problem but i trust the people that told me they heard it...because i dont think they would play around with something like that...especially under the circumstances of losing...

You didnt hear anything so SHUT UP about it and quit trying to be politically correct and just take the lost and go on-------everybodys got some kinda stupid excuse for losing---you lost because you didnt get the little round ball in the basket as many times as the JC ---- PERIOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have been reading smack about how csas were going to blow our young men away. we didn't have a prayer. I have been nice. well, we won the game. Now the worst kind of smack has started. O.k. i'm going to let you folks have it. I'm blowing my nice gasket.

our boys our better than yours. If CSAS were so good, they wouldn't have been playing on the road. Would they??? So what our boys lost 16 games. They got it out of their system. Guess what?? we won the most important game which was the chance to go to state. Put this in your pipe and smoke this.

As far as the racial slurs, it didn't happen. You're a sore looser so lets bring race into the conversation. Afterall, CSAS couldn't have lost because they didn't play well. Its becasue of the JC fans using a word. It wouldn't have anything to do with CSAS being out rebounded, out scored and flat out out played!!!!!!!!!!!! What a bunch of horse hockey CSAS fans are.

99.9% of our fans have more respect than the N word! I'm sure it was used excessively everywhere you traveled.. Its just strategy to rattle your team.. But I would not use nor let anyone around me use that word.. I think it is a digrace to even hear an african american use it towards another african american.. And ALso I don't think our fans nor student section would ever shout out a word like that!

We`re all tired of the bull so just quit will your ahead------we re all just plain and simple Americans no need for extra stuff.