Middleton VS Bradford

middletondj

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Listen, this is playoff basketball. The substate, not Pee-wee. Coaches are not going to take any chances and trying to prepare kids for the state tourney. Congrats on making it to sub-state, butI get tired of listening to folks complain about running the score up. Take it and get better.

I can't root for a team/coach who has a 30 point lead, 4 minutes to go in the game, his starters still in, and is using a full court press.

??????????Correct me if I am wrong. Bradford played all 19 players. If you are playing your starters against 3rd and 4th string and that 3rd string is pressing, so what? They need the experience of a sub state game and deserve to be able to play all out. I agree with Pirate. At this point in the season, we should be doing everything we can to get better. Pressing is Bradford's game and will have to be played a full 32 minutes to win from now on.

If you can't root for a team that pressing the entire game, then you can't root for Gibson County either, and probably 80% of the teams that will be playing this week.

Good luck, Lady Devils............Bradford in a dog fight---3 points.

i think that middleton has a great chance of winning against bradford i really want them to win because they are a great team and they play really win bradford is a good team but if tha girls play their hearts out they will do great!

I know that middleton is going to win. Bradford has no chance aganist the middleton tigers. Because we are the best.