Middleton VS Bradford

middletondj

Bradford will not win this game....

For the person that said Bradford beat GC.... how in the heck can you base a state game to that early game vs. GC? If Bradford and GC played today, Bradford would lose by 20-30. Throughout the season, Butler has become a player that will be up for Ms. Basketball for the next 2 years, and that whole team has become amazing.

If Bradford played in a tough district/region, then Middleton must have the easiest district/region in the whole state because Bradford played in a region where past good teams like Trenton, Gleason, West Carroll, etc... all had down years.

Bradford loses this game by 13

Bradford should win this game by 12 points. Middleton hasn't played anyone all season long and they will not be used to being behind in a game and that does make a difference. Great season for Middleton though! /hungry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":hungry:" border="0" alt="hungry.gif" />

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bradford beat Manassas by 21, and Middleton beat Manassas by 7. So I don't think the game can be judged by that. What it comes down to is WHO wants it more. On that note I give it to the Bradford Lady Red Devils. These girls have worked very hard the last four years. They want this bad! Coach Paschall has done an outstanding job, people don't always agree with his coaching style, but give me the name of a coach that can please everyone. These girls know that they can rely on him for help on the court as well as personal help. He treats these girls like his own family. Keep up the good work Lady Red Devils and Coach Shane Paschall!! Bring that gold ball home and finally get the respect that you deserve!!!

AREDDEVILFAN /cool.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="B)" border="0" alt="cool.gif" />

Guest nwtnsports

Great post, areddevilfan. Best of luck to Coach Paschall and Bradford tomorrow! It's great to see the Lady Red Devils back in the state tournament.

Bradford-27Middleton-16At Half Middleton playing sluggest like alway in the big games i looke for them to pick it up after half

So much for Middleton by 20. Sad that two West TN teams play each other right off the bat. Boo to R. Carter and the gang for the "blind draw" idea. I hope it's "one and done" with that experiment.

Completly agree that is a very poor idea to me.