Marshall Co. vs. Gibson Co.

mcfan10

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You know what, howboutthemdogs, you're right! You didn't ever say "the refs shot the ball". There, you happy? Somebody gave you the satisfaction in being right. However, nothing else you have said in this entire thread has been of any truth. But if it makes you happy for someone else to be wrong, then there you go.

You know what, howboutthemdogs, you're right! You didn't ever say "the refs shot the ball". There, you happy? Somebody gave you the satisfaction in being right. However, nothing else you have said in this entire thread has been of any truth. But if it makes you happy for someone else to be wrong, then there you go.

Good Luck Gibson County Lady Pioneers!

I only had 1 post on this thread earlier.Did you read it?Looks like all of it was right too!!Be careful on your way back to Dorkville.I'm going to the DOUBLETREE!!!

It seems as if GC sings the same ole' song each and every year, a stellar regular season and a lackluster first round performance that sends them packin... I'm still in shock over that first round exit following that undefeated 30 somethin win season...each year I read posts on here that count GC out before they even travel up I 40 and I hope they're wrong but lately they haven't been...maybe GC is simply not built for post season play in the boro now...

Too slow. The two big girls couldn't keep up with Marshall Co.'s smaller, quicker posts. You will hear a lot of complaints about the refs, but they didn't cost Gibson the game. Gibson was flat-out outcoached. Great win for Marshall Co. and lets get another one tommorrow.

Congratulations Tigerettes! You are a classy group of young ladies, and you make us proud each time you go on the floor. You played your game today, again unselfishly. Each of you contributed significantly to this win through your defense, shooting, and smart playing regarding loose balls, etc. Keep up the good work. Daddy Steely and I love to be a part and love each of you. Keep continuing the tradition.

My Goodness , what happen to Gibson Co. Picked a bad time to have a lack luster game. Congrats on a fine season, just need to be more focused next time I guess, geeeez. I'm just speechless? Gibson Co. seems to get to the dance, but can't finish the song. You can't blame coaching, you have the best coaches in the state. I guess it must be youth. The only logical answer I can come up with, I guess. I'm just so shocked in the margin of victory for Marshal Co. Hats off to Marshal on a great performance.

My Goodness , what happen to Gibson Co. Picked a bad time to have a lack luster game. Congrats on a fine season, just need to be more focused next time I guess, geeeez. I'm just speechless? Gibson Co. seems to get to the dance, but can't finish the song. You can't blame coaching, you have the best coaches in the state. I guess it must be youth. The only logical answer I can come up with, I guess. I'm just so shocked in the margin of victory for Marshal Co. Hats off to Marshal on a great performance.

Gibson Co. did nothing that impressed me. I wouldn't say they played bad. I think Marshall Co. just outplayed them. I would question the coaching because he let a girl pick up 4 fouls in the 1st half. She got 2 in the first 14 seconds of the game, and played the whole first half until she picked up her 4th.

I thought that was bad judgement leaving Pate in to pickup 4 fouls in the first half but they don't have enough depth at that position just to throw someone else in there. If anyone complains that the refs cost them the game they are dead wrong. When one team shoots 60+ percent from the floor and behind the 3 point line that is hard to beat even if GC has a good game.