Greeneville vs. Millington

dodgerdude

From what I hear it WAS a great practice. Our whole team (depth included) practices UP against college players and many times against very athletic boys to keep us on our toes as often as possible. Just smart coaching I'd say.

The coach 4 years ago left after that year to go to Shelbyville. His successor, Stacia Crumbley, has ably brought the last three teams to the state tournament. Coach Burkey was and is a class act and a homegrown Greeneville boy but things work out for a reason and we are happy with the coaching staff we have now. If Shelbyville doesn't get put out by Oak Ridge (who Burkey was the assistant coach for a few years back-his story has more plot twists than a good soap opera, lol), perhaps Greeneville will have another shot at them this year. We played them in the pre-season quite well with an injured Nicole Dickson so it would be an interesting match-up.

Got to get past the Millington team first and that's all the Lady Devils are focusing on right now!

great post. thanks for the sanity from the east...it will be a great game... /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

South Greene? /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

Excuse me!!!!!!!!!!!!! What does your reply mean? We at South Greene wish Greeneville Lady Devils and Coaching Staff the best of Luck and we hope they go and represent the rest of us who would LOVE to be there as well. GOOD LUCK LADY DEVILS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Excuse me!!!!!!!!!!!!! What does your reply mean? We at South Greene wish Greeneville Lady Devils and Coaching Staff the best of Luck and we hope they go and represent the rest of us who would LOVE to be there as well. GOOD LUCK LADY DEVILS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I would love to see a combined team of the Lady Devils and the Lady Rebels AWESOME!!!!!! GO LADY DEVILS GOOD LUCK

Well I played the Three point shooter in practice against the girls yesterday and that was the type of D we ran against them the majority of the time. Thats what we picked up on film before practice and we will watch some more today. But at least our coach isn't on here instead of trying to fix those holes.

This "orange is a tradition" character is "acting" a jerk. I say acting because I doubt he acts this way in the REAL public. I don't know who he is, but he is EMBARRASSING to me my home town of Greeneville. For some reason he continiues to focus on non-issues. I do know one guy who is going to have "MUD IN HIS FACE" if Greeneville loses to Millington. Maybe he will retire from the network....I know I would if I talked that much smack.

My motto is for us to 'quietly slide in and quietly slide out' and everyone wondering "WHAT THE HEY" there goes the gold ball.

Go Lady Greene Devils

Thanks buggin10...I don't know where that poster was coming from either. But, we appreciate the good wishes and just wish you all could have been down there with us representing AA. You have an awesome team and some wonderful girls that I know are very good friends with some of ours. We hope to do you and the rest of Greene County proud!

Sorrrry. Didn't meen it that way. I a big supporter of the lady Rebs. I know too many parents and players not to be. plus I believe in community pride. I'm just trying to put a finger on the poster where her anger was coming from. As you well know there are a FEW Devil and Reb fans that don't take the higher road pulling for each other. By the way, great season and I bet you are in the Boro next year.