Who Wins State AAA?

fish5

ok...wow. I'm sorry if you felt that I was talking noise and being arrogant but I really don't recall doing that. I've given your program nothing but respect while also saying that we too have good basketball being played in West TN as well. I never got on here to criticize your athletes, that would be a poor decision on my part to do that. If all you have is one or two games to judge our play by then you really don't understand what we do. Keep having enthusiasm for your program that's great!

For the record, I've been on coacht for over a year and everyone knows that I'm always on here to relax and have a little fun with some good people. If your coach has another outlet, great. To each, his or her own.

All im saying is do you not have more important things to do other than be on here constantly??? See my point is do you see Burkey, Oak Ridge's coach, Wilson Central's coach, Crumbley, Smyrna's coach, Cleveland's coach, or many other coaches on here??? Shouldn't you be watching film or doing something more productive than getting on here. Its one thing for fans to be on here but when a Coach is on here as much as you are that is a little annoying. Just tell me how you can possibly be as prepared for the task at hand when you are too busy posting on here. And you're from Memphis, you guys are cocky without even realizing it because its part of your culture.

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

All im saying is do you not have more important things to do other than be on here constantly??? See my point is do you see Burkey, Oak Ridge's coach, Wilson Central's coach, Crumbley, Smyrna's coach, Cleveland's coach, or many other coaches on here??? Shouldn't you be watching film or doing something more productive than getting on here. Its one thing for fans to be on here but when a Coach is on here as much as you are that is a little annoying. Just tell me how you can possibly be as prepared for the task at hand when you are too busy posting on here. And you're from Memphis, you guys are cocky without even realizing it because its part of your culture.

As a future coach, I hope you adopt some tact. I honestly think you mean well but posts like the previous one end up sounding childish. That last sentence was needless, rude, and immature.

You people on both sides talking all this smack let it be decided on the court. I can say one thing that you including Shelbyville Central in this talk is crazy. For years they have went into Memphis, Chattonooga, Nashville, and Knoxville to play. They have played Millington, Hamilton, Briacrest, Melrose, Oak ridge, Chatt Brainerd, Pearl Cohn, Antioch, and many others so they need to be taken out of this conversation. Know that being said a lot of the teams that are talking dont go out and play anybody but there areas. Some say it works and some says it doesnt. But from 30 years of watching girls basketball in this state if you go and play the best more time than not it pays off. Only a few instances that I remember this not being the case. So the track record of playing everybody pays off more times than not so lets drop the whinning and lets let the talking play out on the court and we will see which concept pays off. Its the same thing every year 13AA talking they are the best and they dont ever leave there area and every year they leave the State dissapointed.

I'm sorry but I'm not from Memphis. I'm not even from TN.

As a future coach, I hope you adopt some tact. I honestly think you mean well but posts like the previous one end up sounding childish. That last sentence was needless, rude, and immature.

Pantherbert is right. Let's get back on the topic of factually justifying the facts of the match-ups in AAA. This thread is not about only Bartlett and Greeneville. Any comments on justifying predictions on the other three match-ups and beyond?

Boys..boys. lets be civil here.

As Rodney L. King, Jr so wanted us to be.

Don't you boys realize that only 3 schools outside the mid-state have won AAA titles since 1986?

You are fighting over table scraps and the home version of TSSAA basketball. No matter who wins your game.

The mid-state will be hoisting the gold ball Saturday.

Now ya'll settle down.

Don't you boys realize that only 3 schools outside the mid-state have won AAA titles since 1986?

You are fighting over table scraps and the home version of TSSAA basketball. No matter who wins your game.

Now ya'll settle down.

LOL. I'm sorry. Very good. Glad someone can come and have fun and not get mad about it.

Now ya'll settle down.

without looking it up...i would guess

JCM in 96

Oak Ridge sometime

who would be the other?/?