AAA State Tournament

Midstate

Red Bank was without Benford and Mcduffie their two leading scorers and Oak Ridge only one by 15..... My church team could beat a freshman, 3 sophmores and a junior by 15.....

At what, Shuffleboard and Bingo /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" />

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bring on White Station this year. They are not as talented as years in the past and this DB team is rated higher than them. My personal view.. here is the rankings of the teams left............

1. Antioch

2. Ridgeway

3. Oak Ridge

4. Dobyns-Bennett

5. Clarksville

6. Siegel

7. Red Bank

8. White Station

Any other thoughts??

This is the worst thing any D-B fan can do.....We can't beat anyone till we do it.

Antioch is loaded, they are dominating right now and crushing people. So tough to match up with their size and speed. I think that east and west TN will find out soon enough, I don't see how Antioch gets beat?

If another team outscores them in a game they will get beat. That about the only way I can think of. /blink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blink:" border="0" alt="blink.gif" />

Ha ha thats really funny. Not even close. Watched Red Bank play last night against White County which is a good team. Red bank is athletic but not even close to Oak Ridge. Little different whne your not playing at home. DB beat Bearden and Bearden is more athletic than OR. Please explain to me how you think that? By the way OR and Bearden and more than likely DB are better than WC. Good try though. Red Bank will play one game and lose. Thanks for participating

did any of those teams beat WC by 30? just wondering..

There has been and will be a lot of talk about who will win state, who the best teams are and who is just "happy to be there". Wheather it will be the East, Middle, or West that takes the title. Here's the deal. At this point these players and coaches don't give a flip about what part of the state they are based. Theres just one thing on their mind and thats winning the tournment for themselves and their school.

Now, as for who the favorites are to win it all. It seems like some of you are picking the winners without even looking at what the teams have actually done over the entire season. If you really look at it, all these teams have common opponents. And the scores against these common opponents are within a couple of three point shots or closer. Actually this could turn out to be the most competitive tournment in years. So you people study on this awhile before you start claiming victory. Crow is not that tasty. /hungry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":hungry:" border="0" alt="hungry.gif" />

By the way....Antioch's two losses are to Columbia(GA) who is the number 5 team in Georgia according to unapproved website and Duncanville(Tx) who is the number 1 team in Texas and their only regular season loss was by 1 to Oak Hill. Antioch has definatly played in some tough games which helps come tournament time.

By the way....Antioch's two losses are to Columbia(GA) who is the number 5 team in Georgia according to unapproved website and Duncanville(Tx) who is the number 1 team in Texas and their only regular season loss was by 1 to Oak Hill. Antioch has definatly played in some tough games which helps come tournament time.

The final 8 teams have all played tough games that will help them come tournment time. Settle down. /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" />