AAA State Tournament

Midstate

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't overlook DB. They played great against Bearden tonight and if they play like they did tonight, they can beat anybody. Ridgeway and Oak Ridge, however, I believe are the favorites to win it all this year. It should be a great tournament. Good luck to all of the teams.

Don't overlook DB. They played great against Bearden tonight and if they play like they did tonight, they can beat anybody. Ridgeway and Oak Ridge, however, I believe are the favorites to win it all this year. It should be a great tournament. Good luck to all of the teams.

I will have to put my money on Clarksville. They played Maryville tough last year and I dont think Oak Ridge will win (Maryville will be the next team from the east to win it).

I don't see how anyone but Antioch can be considered the favorite. They haven't lost to a team in the state of TN. They played Duncanville, TX within 10 points and they are the most talented team in Texas with several 4 and 5 star players.

Is Hooligan the only one on this thing with any sense??? I'm pullin for my Siegel boys but NO ONE is touchin Antioch. They have had the talent there the past couple of years but just had a clown as a head coach. They finally got rid of that joke and now have a great coach from Whites Creek that I believe has already won 2 State Championships. Again.... Antioch has to be the clear favorites here. Good pick Hooligan.

I don't see how anyone but Antioch can be considered the favorite. They haven't lost to a team in the state of TN. They played Duncanville, TX within 10 points and they are the most talented team in Texas with several 4 and 5 star players.

I have to agree with my hooligans.. haha

Antioch has a great shot at winning this year AAA.

Alot will depend on the pairings for these 8 teams.

Oak Ridge/Seigal

White Station/Red Bank

Antioch/DB

Ridgeway/Clarksville

here is a option for you? Who makes it to semis and Why?

Is Hooligan the only one on this thing with any sense??? I'm pullin for my Siegel boys but NO ONE is touchin Antioch. They have had the talent there the past couple of years but just had a clown as a head coach. They finally got rid of that joke and now have a great coach from Whites Creek that I believe has already won 2 State Championships. Again.... Antioch has to be the clear favorites here. Good pick Hooligan.

And oh yeah... get used to seein Siegel's name in the bracket. They are in the state tournament with 4 sophomores. ARE YOU SERIOUS???? Its back baby.... Siegel Nation DOMINATION!!!!!!

Well, looks like Ridgeway is the favorite to win AAA this year with White Station getting plenty of help from the referees tonight in their win over Raleigh-Egypt. White Station will have to play much better if they think they're going to make it to the finals. Farrakan Hall is pretty good but Arnett Moultiere gave him all he could handle tonight. If anyone watched tonight's Raleigh-Egypt Vs. White Station game they'll tell you that they wouldn't want that officiating crew working any of the State tournament games. /sad.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":(" border="0" alt="sad.gif" />

Well, looks like Ridgeway is the favorite to win AAA this year with White Station getting plenty of help from the referees tonight in their win over Raleigh-Egypt. White Station will have to play much better if they think they're going to make it to the finals. Farrakan Hall is pretty good but Arnett Moultiere gave him all he could handle tonight. If anyone watched tonight's Raleigh-Egypt Vs. White Station game they'll tell you that they wouldn't want that officiating crew working any of the State tournament games. /sad.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":(" border="0" alt="sad.gif" />

Ap how did Farrakan Hall look tonight after sitting out all year...he might just be the key for them winning the whole thing...that's a nice end of the year addition

And oh yeah... get used to seein Siegel's name in the bracket. They are in the state tournament with 4 sophomores. ARE YOU SERIOUS???? Its back baby.... Siegel Nation DOMINATION!!!!!!

Heck yea Boro baller. I know they are the underdogs, but I'm taking the Siegel Stars. If Cutter, Levon, and Montori play like they did tonight, and Kerry and Gooch step it up one more notch, they are going to be tough to beat /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Ap how did Farrakan Hall look tonight after sitting out all year...he might just be the key for them winning the whole thing...that's a nice end of the year addition

Well, terop, he's a pretty fluid player. He's got a nice spin that he used 3 times tonight. After sitting out all year he looked fully charged but it is just going to be really tough for them to beat Coach Wes Henning and Ridgeway after all they just lost to them in the Region 8AAA final with Hall playing. Raleigh-Egypt was everyones favorite to knock off Ridgeway!!!

I just hope D-B gets a first round match-up that they can at least compete with. We went to the 'Boro two years in a row ('04 and '05 I think) and drew White Station in the first round. White Station was nationally ranked and just killed us both times on the way to the state title. I guess it's in the luck of the draw, but I hope we get a decent shot in round one.