#12 Red Bank (25-6) 1,294

#13 Clarksville (25-8) 1,286

#21 Siegal (23-9) 1,201

#35 White Station (24-11) 1,122

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok, so far according to posters on this thread, Ridgeway, Antioch, Oak Ridge, and White Station are all locks to win the championship. One guy even said that Antioch and Ridgeway are unbeatable. Even though both have lost and one will have to lose again. /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" />

their momma din't raise em right thats what it is. i hope its DB and clarksville in the final

And it takes more that one player to win a game. ...

but he makes every one thats one his team a better player. if u play zone they shoot threes and if u play man he will be living in the lane all night...he is very hard to stop. on top of all that is his leadership his calm under pressure and that makes the entire team better......last years state championship he sank two free throws to send it into double ot

but he makes every one thats one his team a better player. if u play zone they shoot threes and if u play man he will be living in the lane all night...he is very hard to stop. on top of all that is his leadership his calm under pressure and that makes the entire team better......last years state championship he sank two free throws to send it into double ot

I agree with you in regards to his contributions but again, it takes more than one player to win a game.

I agree with you in regards to his contributions but again, it takes more than one player to win a game.

there are four more waiting for the ball who are very capable of making shots and playing great d. he is just a great asset to this team. im not sying he will win the game by himself im just saying as long as he is in the game CHS has a great chance to win.

What exactly do you mean by this comment? I truly hope I am misunderstanding your statement.

its a line from a movie man don't take it so hard. as far as who wins I dont care I just hope its an underdog with all the smack going on on here i just want em to have to eat some crow. its good for ya ever now and then.

there are four more waiting for the ball who are very capable of making shots and playing great d. he is just a great asset to this team. im not sying he will win the game by himself im just saying as long as he is in the game CHS has a great chance to win.

I agree that Tyrone is a special player and is the main reason Clarksville made it to the state finals last year and the reason they are back. It takes a team to win games, but it takes a leader like Mr. Caldwell to make an average team good or a good team great. Unfortunately for Clarksville, they don't have the horses to stay with teams like Antioch -who by the way- has a very good PG as well. I don't know all the teams, but am familiar with 5 of the PGs and to tell you the truth, they can all play.

Joe Jackson, White Station - May just be the best of them all as only a Sophomore

Tyler Cutter, Siegel - Just as valuable to his team as Caldwell is to his. Supporting cast is young, but very talented and he makes them tick

Upton - Antioch has great talent, but without Kyle, they would not be my favorite to win.

Stephens -Oak Ridge - He and Dowdell make a lethal combination

Caldwell, Clarksville - Enough said. He is the real deal and we all know it.

Can someone fill me in on PGs for Ridgeway, DB abd Red Bank?

Everyone is playing for 2nd. Oak ridge will win, hands down. They have already beaten the best team in the state Bearden and last year's runner up, Maryville. Book It.

I think you already booked Bearden going to Murfreesboro and winning it all...uh I think you said "BOOK IT" (all caps then so maybe you are not so sure about your prediction this time) /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

So by your logic DB just beat the "best team in the state so they have as good a chance as Oak Ridge. By the way, Bearden is not the best team in the state...far from it. Good talent but not a great "team" And Maryville was not last year's runner up...uh they won it all dude. Get your facts straight

I agree that Tyrone is a special player and is the main reason Clarksville made it to the state finals last year and the reason they are back. It takes a team to win games, but it takes a leader like Mr. Caldwell to make an average team good or a good team great. Unfortunately for Clarksville, they don't have the horses to stay with teams like Antioch -who by the way- has a very good PG as well. I don't know all the teams, but am familiar with 5 of the PGs and to tell you the truth, they can all play.

Joe Jackson, White Station - May just be the best of them all as only a Sophomore

Tyler Cutter, Siegel - Just as valuable to his team as Caldwell is to his. Supporting cast is young, but very talented and he makes them tick

Upton - Antioch has great talent, but without Kyle, they would not be my favorite to win.

Stephens -Oak Ridge - He and Dowdell make a lethal combination

Caldwell, Clarksville - Enough said. He is the real deal and we all know it.

Can someone fill me in on PGs for Ridgeway, DB abd Red Bank?

For D-B, Jamel Williams and Justin Sylvester are the starting guards and both can play the point guard position. They both are juniors. Williams is a transfer from New York City. Both are excellent athletes, play very good defense, and are capable of scoring 15-25 points on any given night.

I have seen all of the top guards play and I personally think Williams and Sylvester are as good as any tandem of guards on any team in the tourney. If they perform up their abilities, D-B has a chance to make a good showing in the tourney, because, much like last year, I don't think there is a dominating team in the field.