AAA State Tournament

Midstate

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Antioch vs White Station is a long way down the road. If Antioch beat siegel, they would have to beat either Ridgeway or Clarksville to move to that championship game. Ridgeway and White Station are playing at least 10-11 players a game. White Station has a really good coach as well. I don't think that he will be out coached by anybody this time around. In my opinion, the team that has the most depth will ultimately win this tournament. There is one crucial ingredient in all those West Tennessee teams. The players from the West aren't intimidated by flashy dunks because they are used to that type of action day in and day out in Memphis. The four star player is really good, however, he isn't the one you need to worry about. Joe Jackson is the key ingredient to White Station success. If you haven't seen him play, please get your popcorn ready because you are in for a special treat. White Station is loaded with talent from the first five to the next five. /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

This will be an exciting tournament because you will see those individuals that usually dunks on other people getting the same thing done back to them. The team that has the most stamina down the stretch will win no matter who is playing. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

good posters nobody is overating White Station...they have made it this far without Hall , but to add a player of this caliber to an already decent team thats a major plus, and like Icy said Joe Jackson is the truth. He will be the highest rated player at the state tournament period.

good posters nobody is overating White Station...they have made it this far without Hall , but to add a player of this caliber to an already decent team thats a major plus, and like Icy said Joe Jackson is the truth. He will be the highest rated player at the state tournament period.

You beat me to it...lol I'm picking White Station as the dark horse here. Joe Jackson and Hall can carry this team. At least I think so. ON a side note: Isn't White Station's coach the same guy that took Haywood County to the Sate three or four times? I think it is..he is no stranger to this and White Station usually plays in some of the best Holiday tournements in the country...as they did this season. I agree with what someone else posted....White Station has more talent than any team in AAA.

disregard the first two sentences..I posted the same thing two days ago.

Antioch vs White Station is a long way down the road. If Antioch beat siegel, they would have to beat either Ridgeway or Clarksville to move to that championship game. Ridgeway and White Station are playing at least 10-11 players a game. White Station has a really good coach as well. I don't think that he will be out coached by anybody this time around. In my opinion, the team that has the most depth will ultimately win this tournament. There is one crucial ingredient in all those West Tennessee teams. The players from the West aren't intimidated by flashy dunks because they are used to that type of action day in and day out in Memphis. The four star player is really good, however, he isn't the one you need to worry about. Joe Jackson is the key ingredient to White Station success. If you haven't seen him play, please get your popcorn ready because you are in for a special treat. White Station is loaded with talent from the first five to the next five. /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

This will be an exciting tournament because you will see those individuals that usually dunks on other people getting the same thing done back to them. The team that has the most stamina down the stretch will win no matter who is playing. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Now theres a sensable post. I agree 100%

Now theres a sensable post. I agree 100%

WaCo...you are obviously a white station fan, but i forgot about Jackson being on the team and i agree that white station is a team to watch out for, but so are antioch and ridgeway, but it stinks that these two teams will probably be playing in the semifinal game and one will have to be eliminated

You beat me to it...lol I'm picking White Station as the dark horse here. Joe Jackson and Hall can carry this team. At least I think so. ON a side note: Isn't White Station's coach the same guy that took Haywood County to the Sate three or four times? I think it is..he is no stranger to this and White Station usually plays in some of the best Holiday tournements in the country...as they did this season. I agree with what someone else posted....White Station has more talent than any team in AAA.

disregard the first two sentences..I posted the same thing two days ago.

yea Coach Patino use to coach Haywood before Varnado took over...

WaCo...you are obviously a white station fan, but i forgot about Jackson being on the team and i agree that white station is a team to watch out for, but so are antioch and ridgeway, but it stinks that these two teams will probably be playing in the semifinal game and one will have to be eliminated

Obviously you have not been on the T that long. Everyone knows that WaCo is the foremost authority on E. Tenn. sports. This will be a great state tournament, my predictions have Antioch overcoming Ridgeway in the semis, and defeating White Station in the finals. What do I base my predictions on, I'm an Antioch fan.

Nope. A Dobyns Bennett fan here. I have just been trying to point out that at this point there are no clear cut favorites here. I was using White Station as just one example of why I don't think Antioch will dominate the Tourny as some people on here have suggested. Just a guess, but I think the winner will come from the upper bracket.

Nope. A Dobyns Bennett fan here. I have just been trying to point out that at this point there are no clear cut favorites here. I was using White Station as just one example of why I don't think Antioch will dominate the Tourny as some people on here have suggested. Just a guess, but I think the winner will come from the upper bracket.

Of course I will argue that one. IMHO, the best teams are in the bottom bracket. Good luck to all. Go Bears!!!!!1

Oak Ridge fans

I am pulling for Oak Ridge to go all the way. If Maryville can't win it I want the team that ended their season to win state. Don't underestimate your team. Oak Ridge can flat out play. I thought Maryville had a darn good team and OR beat them twice. A lot of people won't give Oak Ridge a chance. Those are the same people who thought Maryville couldn't get it done last year. Bring it back to East Tennessee.