AAA State Tournament

Midstate

I am not sure but is that not dealing with the pre-season. What would keep people from doing it 5 days a week if they wanted too....CACA happens... Hope you are right otherwise that would be a sad end I believe.

Sorry that was a bad example because it was more about who than when, so I really don't have any hard evidence from TSSAA. And of course it is not regular season still, my bad. But again, I would be hugely shocked if it is a violation just because I couldn't imagine smart coaches making that kind of mistake. That was probably my worst post ever, I hope I can be forgiven by all...

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh, I see.. Your response explains why you can relate to him... you guys must be related.

This board is not for Ignorant comments...

I am very sorry for the comments I made about you. At the time I made the post I had no ideal that you really were raised by wolves. Someone pm'd me this morning and told me.

Again.....very sorry. /blush.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blush:" border="0" alt="blush.gif" />

So you were wrong last year?

One common opponent for Antioch and Ridgeway is White Station. Antioch only beat them by 1 early in the season. Ridgeway beat them by 4 just a couple weeks ago. Antioch nor Ridgeway has faced White Station with Farrakan Hall playing. Being a 4 star player I would think he would be worth at least 4 points. Antioch lost to Columbia (Ga.) by 23 and Dobyns Bennett lost to Columbia by 24. I know this doesn't prove one team is as good or better than another but it will get you alot closer to the truth than just saying "because I said so" If you do the reserch on these 8 teams you will see there is no clear cut winner.

and if you would have done your research you would have seen that antioch has not lost to a team in tennessee and that lost to the georgia team wasn't that bad considering they were nationally ranked. But i will give you credit on white station because they are a sleeper you need to watch out for

and if you would have done your research you would have seen that antioch has not lost to a team in tennessee and that lost to the georgia team wasn't that bad considering they were nationally ranked. But i will give you credit on white station because they are a sleeper you need to watch out for

I didn't put that in because its already been posted twice, and will probably be posted another 10 times before the Tourny gets underway. Dobyns Bennett only has 1 loss to a team in Tennessee with the other two loses comming to the # 3 team in Va. (Salem) and to Columbia Ga. the same team that beat Antioch and by pretty much the point difference (23-24). The only team that Antioch has played that will be in this tournment is White Station, who Antioch only beat by 1 point. I wouldn't say White Station is a "sleeper" either. They are a much better team than they were when Antioch played them even if you don't count the new 4 star player (Hall). White Station just may be the best team here. I don't think any team is a sure thing to win this tournment. If you are banking on the fact that Antioch hasn't lost to a team in Tennessee will win it for them then you will probably be disappointed.

I am very sorry for the comments I made about you. At the time I made the post I had no ideal that you really were raised by wolves. Someone pm'd me this morning and told me.

Again.....very sorry. /blush.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blush:" border="0" alt="blush.gif" />

More like very Ignorant....

I didn't put that in because its already been posted twice, and will probably be posted another 10 times before the Tourny gets underway. Dobyns Bennett only has 1 loss to a team in Tennessee with the other two loses comming to the # 3 team in Va. (Salem) and to Columbia Ga. the same team that beat Antioch and by pretty much the point difference (23-24). The only team that Antioch has played that will be in this tournment is White Station, who Antioch only beat by 1 point. I wouldn't say White Station is a "sleeper" either. They are a much better team than they were when Antioch played them even if you don't count the new 4 star player (Hall). White Station just may be the best team here. I don't think any team is a sure thing to win this tournment. If you are banking on the fact that Antioch hasn't lost to a team in Tennessee will win it for them then you will probably be disappointed.

I am sure every team is a much better team than they were earlier in the season and I am also sure there are many teams that are playing with additional players that they did not have at the beginning of the season. With that being said.. It is one game at a time.. none of the teams are sleepers.

I am sure every team is a much better team than they were earlier in the season and I am also sure there are many teams that are playing with additional players that they did not have at the beginning of the season. With that being said.. It is one game at a time.. none of the teams are sleepers.

Well if your "sure" then you must have a complete list of those teams and the players they have added since Nov. 23. Right? Anybody with half a brain would know that White Station is the most improved team in the tournment. No team has added a player like Farrakan Hall. Im not going to be like the hand full of Antioch fans and say White Station will "crush" everybody else. The reason for my post is to say there are no clear cut winners here. If that offends you as a Antioch fan then you'll just have to get over it. You need to learn how to respect other teams. Has Antioch ever won a state championship in basketball?

Well if your "sure" then you must have a complete list of those teams and the players they have added since Nov. 23. Right? Anybody with half a brain would know that White Station is the most improved team in the tournment. No team has added a player like Farrakan Hall. Im not going to be like the hand full of Antioch fans and say White Station will "crush" everybody else. The reason for my post is to say there are no clear cut winners here. If that offends you as a Antioch fan then you'll just have to get over it. You need to learn how to rexpect other teams. Has Antioch ever won a state championship in basketball?

I have to agree here. This has to be one of the evenly matched state tourneys that TN has ever had!

Every Ticket will be well worth the price of admission! Let's also hope each schools' student body creates a great atmosphere for these game! Good Luck to each team!

Let's Go Oak Ridge!

Well if your "sure" then you must have a complete list of those teams and the players they have added since Nov. 23. Right? Anybody with half a brain would know that White Station is the most improved team in the tournment. No team has added a player like Farrakan Hall. Im not going to be like the hand full of Antioch fans and say White Station will "crush" everybody else. The reason for my post is to say there are no clear cut winners here. If that offends you as a Antioch fan then you'll just have to get over it. You need to learn how to respect other teams. Has Antioch ever won a state championship in basketball?

you obviously have not watched antioch play. They are a tough team to contend with and i know they have gotten better since they've played white station, but white station has improved as well. If it ends up being antioch vs. white sation in the championship i would go with antioch because of the coach. Antioch's coach Nollner would out coach White Station's. And just to let you kow i am not an antioch fan or a D12 fan, but a D11 fan, i just think they you are underating Antioch and overrating white station just because they have a four star on their team in Hall.

you obviously have not watched antioch play. They are a tough team to contend with and i know they have gotten better since they've played white station, but white station has improved as well. If it ends up being antioch vs. white sation in the championship i would go with antioch because of the coach. Antioch's coach Nollner would out coach White Station's. And just to let you kow i am not an antioch fan or a D12 fan, but a D11 fan, i just think they you are underating Antioch and overrating white station just because they have a four star on their team in Hall.

Antioch vs White Station is a long way down the road. If Antioch beat siegel, they would have to beat either Ridgeway or Clarksville to move to that championship game. Ridgeway and White Station are playing at least 10-11 players a game. White Station has a really good coach as well. I don't think that he will be out coached by anybody this time around. In my opinion, the team that has the most depth will ultimately win this tournament. There is one crucial ingredient in all those West Tennessee teams. The players from the West aren't intimidated by flashy dunks because they are used to that type of action day in and day out in Memphis. The four star player is really good, however, he isn't the one you need to worry about. Joe Jackson is the key ingredient to White Station success. If you haven't seen him play, please get your popcorn ready because you are in for a special treat. White Station is loaded with talent from the first five to the next five. /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

This will be an exciting tournament because you will see those individuals that usually dunks on other people getting the same thing done back to them. The team that has the most stamina down the stretch will win no matter who is playing. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />