Grace Christian Academy

DCBoysfan

Wrong again waterboy. I am simply telling randomsandom not to bash the Hampton fans because it is not the Hampton fans that are bashing GCA. Once again, get your facts straight. It is people like you that have no dogs in this race. You must be a Cosby fan because there is no one in this state any more rude than you guys. You like to stir up things. I could be wrong, but that's my opinion. Anyway, If you are, did you enjoy your cupcake season in your new cupcake district. Shouldn't you be practicing baseball right now. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Listen I am going to say this SLOOOOOOWWWLY one more time. I did NOT bring up the fact that AW was brought there illegally ramsandhams did. I am proud that he decided to straighten himself out (if you call cussing a lb out every time he puts a good hit on you straight) BUT the fact remains he can't have a friend of the church that is affiliated with the school board him and pay his tuition. AGAIN remember I did NOT say this your buddy did. I don't know that it is true and I honestly would hope if it was someone would have the sense to either fix it or at least tell you two to shut up about it before TSSAA gets wind of it then you guys are in some bad kinda shape.

Oh and we did enjoy our cupcake season in our new didstrict we won the regular season title just like we did last year in your district an the year before that and the year before that and the year before that and the year before ..........................well you get the picture.

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Culleoka is out. Didn't make it to the boro. Wow you do your research don't ya. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

i realized that after i done typed it. it doesnt even matter because union city will win it and grace will be done after the first game. have fun in murfreesboro

Turtle, I guess you won the game against Hampton by the grace of God. I guess you guys are the only ones who even attend Church? I didn't realize God let you guys win because everybody else is just a bunch of sinners! I think this "holier than thou" attitude is why most people hate the geeks at private schools anyway. We are so blessed just to be in your presence o perfect ones. I have nothing against any of the players and am glad that he(Wannamaker) has a chance to get his life straight. If you really believe all of those players who transferred are there for anything but sports, you are very nieve. I just don't see how you can sit there and believe it is fair for you guys to recruit and play in the same classifications as teams who can't. It has nothing to do with the game, because Hampton blew the game and only have themselves to blame for that. Something needs to done about this unless cheating is just part of your so called "Chistian" ways. Recruiting is cheating and that is what you are doing. Don't worry though, most of the other single A teams at the State tournament do it the same way you guys do so at least you guys will be on the same level cheating playing field. My the best cheater win!

Sounds like somebody got beat by Grace on their way to practicing their baseball swing.... I can all but promise you that if a kid is going to go to a private school for sports in Knoxville, its going to be Webb, Catholic or CAK first, Grace second. I would say that these kids probably just did things a little bit better than everyone else. As far as I know, all you need to have to get better at basketball is a ball and a hoop. I could be wrong. Id guess that every school in TN playing basketball has those two things somewhere at their disposal. Grace was just one of the 8 best at doing so. Congratulations Grace on your success. As a former private school kid who got the same treatment as we beat a bunch of public schools en route to some pretty good athletic teams, just recognize that everyone that you beat that plays for a public school is going to cry foul and say you need to be in a different division. Sad thing is, most of the time at least, its the old men and the "fence walkers" just trying to re-live their glory days through an online message board. Just keep doing your thing and represent the last remaining faction of private schools left in 1A. Everyone should have known it was just a matter of time as the young kids at Grace were taking their whippings like men that eventually they would be juniors and seniors giving them out. Good luck at state Rams and I, as I am sure all the other private schools around here do to, would love to see you bring a 1A state title to Knoxville.

Sounds like somebody got beat by Grace on their way to practicing their baseball swing.... I can all but promise you that if a kid is going to go to a private school for sports in Knoxville, its going to be Webb, Catholic or CAK first, Grace second. I would say that these kids probably just did things a little bit better than everyone else. As far as I know, all you need to have to get better at basketball is a ball and a hoop. I could be wrong. Id guess that every school in TN playing basketball has those two things somewhere at their disposal. Grace was just one of the 8 best at doing so. Congratulations Grace on your success. As a former private school kid who got the same treatment as we beat a bunch of public schools en route to some pretty good athletic teams, just recognize that everyone that you beat that plays for a public school is going to cry foul and say you need to be in a different division. Sad thing is, most of the time at least, its the old men and the "fence walkers" just trying to re-live their glory days through an online message board. Just keep doing your thing and represent the last remaining faction of private schools left in 1A. Everyone should have known it was just a matter of time as the young kids at Grace were taking their whippings like men that eventually they would be juniors and seniors giving them out. Good luck at state Rams and I, as I am sure all the other private schools around here do to, would love to see you bring a 1A state title to Knoxville.

As I could be seen as one of the "fence-walkers", it stil doesn't chang ethe fact that private schools recruit. Yes I said it, RECRUIT!!!! I would honestly be very suprised if they didn't rise to stardom as quickly as they did. What is siuprising is that Ram fans think its it just amazing how fast they did rise. Give me a school with the freedom to recruit, and I could build a pretty darn good team. My gripe is not with Grace at all, it is with the stupes at T$$AA that can't see what is happening. All privates should be Division II, no matter the size and then give them classes. There seem to be enough anymore to be able to do that.

I don't think they should be in Division I either, but there's another forum for public and private school talk. Congratulations to Grace for making it this far in the division they're classified.

I congratulated them earlier in the thread, they have a good team. It just got off on how they got that good team, and I was just making a point.

I agree 100%.

As I could be seen as one of the "fence-walkers", it stil doesn't chang ethe fact that private schools recruit. Yes I said it, RECRUIT!!!! I would honestly be very suprised if they didn't rise to stardom as quickly as they did. What is siuprising is that Ram fans think its it just amazing how fast they did rise. Give me a school with the freedom to recruit, and I could build a pretty darn good team. My gripe is not with Grace at all, it is with the stupes at T$$AA that can't see what is happening. All privates should be Division II, no matter the size and then give them classes. There seem to be enough anymore to be able to do that.

And as sure as all the private schools are gone, people like you are going to cry that the open enrollment schools need to be in their own division too blah blah blah. We've heard it a million times buddy.

You are not getting the point. Grace did not get better by just practicing harder than anyone else! That is just a silly thing to say. If Hampton could recruit all of Carter County and the surrounding areas, they would have whipped the sh1t out of you guys. They can't do that though. They had to use the kids that live in that area and that's it. It is not really Grace's fault though, but mostly the fault of the TSSAA for allowing this. Although if Grace were really a Christian school they would not codone cheating and that is what recruiting is.....cheating. I would really think about what I was doing if I were to call my school a Christian school and then break TSSAA rules by cheating. To cheat you have to lie. I just thought christians were against cheating and lying, but I guess not?

You are not getting the point. Grace did not get better by just practicing harder than anyone else! That is just a silly thing to say. If Hampton could recruit all of Carter County and the surrounding areas, they would have whipped the sh1t out of you guys. They can't do that though. They had to use the kids that live in that area and that's it. It is not really Grace's fault though, but mostly the fault of the TSSAA for allowing this. Although if Grace were really a Christian school they would not codone cheating and that is what recruiting is.....cheating. I would really think about what I was doing if I were to call my school a Christian school and then break TSSAA rules by cheating. To cheat you have to lie. I just thought christians were against cheating and lying, but I guess not?

So you lost and your crying about it? Take a number kid.

Isnt Hampton one of the biggest schools in Carter County anyways? I really doubt that a couple of Cloudland and Unaka kids are going to make much of a difference...

I have to agree that Grace is second to the other privates in the area, but you can't deny perception is changing....I do think that these schools have the tradition factor on Grace, but it is growing extremely fast...I can name numerous kids that have transferred in for football and I haven't seen a lot of kids come to the other privates from AE before for in basketball.....All three would love to have some of the Grace hoopers right now.....And considering Grace really only loses Wannamaker, Grace will compete with Catholic for the top of the class of private school basketball in Knox next season....