Milan and Upperman

GCPioneer

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

What was the technical on the Upperman bench for? What happened?

yeah i was curious too --- i ran to the restroom and only heard it when milan shot them

also radio commentators made interesting comment about dyer -- they were questioning why

she hadn't gotten more "touches" as they call it ---- meaning she did not get the ball much

and she played a good game

wonder if anybody else heard that -- she had lots of blocks and is taller than other post for milan

oh well

milan sounded awesome on the radio

and baxter will be back

What was the technical on the Upperman bench for? What happened?

New rule: You cannot yell instructions to your players as the ref is running by.

Good game milan. Good luck tomorrow.

Conrats to Upperman on a great, and unexpectedly long season. This is a very young team that most people did not give a shot to make this far at the beginning of the season.

Im looking forward to next year.

Also, I was not here for all of it, but thanks to Megan Watson. I enjoyed watching you play. I like your toughness, and your willingness to work hard.

I am done commenting on this game for now. Have to get my head on straight for now.

oh oh ohhhhhhhhhhhh...wait. One more thing.

To all of the DanaHaters out there, including the bunch that was sitting in front of our camera girl (those happened to be from Milan):

Upperman was in position to win this game. They had the open shots. They had GOOD open shots. The gameplan worked. The shots did not fall. That is basketball, and that is life. If you dont put the ball in the bucket more times than the other team, you dont win. This was a great coaching job, it just didnt work out for us tonight.

Great game by Milan. Once again, good luck tomorrow.

New rule: You cannot yell instructions to your players as the ref is running by.

Good game milan. Good luck tomorrow.

Conrats to Upperman on a great, and unexpectedly long season. This is a very young team that most people did not give a shot to make this far at the beginning of the season.

Im looking forward to next year.

Also, I was not here for all of it, but thanks to Megan Watson. I enjoyed watching you play. I like your toughness, and your willingness to work hard.

I am done commenting on this game for now. Have to get my head on straight for now.

Interesting!! She got a technical in last year's semi-final game too.

TSSAA.org has Milan winning the rebounding edge 41-20. Regardless, the rebounding was the difference and Milan was better today. Congrats to them. Congrats to Upperman as well. They will retun all 5 starters next year, so they have to be in the running to return next year to the boro. Bees, you had a great season.

Congrats to both teams for making the state..

GO BULLDOGS !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Interesting!! She got a technical in last year's semi-final game too.

I dont know anything about last years game, that was last year.

This year, she was yelling instructions to one of her players, as the team was coming down the court, and she got T'd up. It was, without a doubt, one of the worst Bench technicals I have ever seen in my life. Horrible. AND, if what she was doing was wrong, it sure needed to be called on both ends. But it wasnt.

/unsure.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":unsure:" border="0" alt="unsure.gif" /> What defense did Milan run to keep Davis to 15 with no points in the paint (if I read the stats correctly)? Looks like it made a huge difference.

Tried to work post and another outlet during 2nd half, shots were not falling for post and many others. We also let Milan tempo the game they wanted it slow and it was. When we give defense time to set up while we walk ball down then the shots have to fall. Upperman kept pace untill the T which should not have been given. After that it seemed like the wind was out of the sails for coach and players. This was the same official we had trouble with in first game. This game he was watching Dana early on in the game then after the T he went to oppsite side and continued to give her terrible looks not sure why.