Boys State Tournament Draw

matt610

im not saying that the Z guy isnt good, he must be amazing to be a junior and a candidate for mr basketball, and im not saying we wont be impressed by a guy of his height. but dyer countys posts, although they are small(dejuan & jeremy are 6'2", thomas is 6'3", and if rodeo gets in, he is 6'6")

these guys will fight for the rebounds. dejuan and jeremy are amazing, and jeremy has shown more heart in some of these games than i have ever seen.

my friend beavo5 said in another forum: "What matters...is not the size of the dog in the fight, but of the fight in the dog" a much wiser man said this!!"-Bear Bryant. that is truly what it comes down to this time of year. who wants it more.

if DC wins, justin has mr basketball, if CPA wins Z has it. plain and simple.

this is survival of the fittest.

I im rooting for DC, but Z Mason is a beast. Dyer Co has not seen a player like big Z.

Last season Z Mason and Reginald Buckner were Jrs and Manassas played CPA in Nashville. Mason and Buckner went at it Dunk after Dunk and Block after Block. CPA ended up wining that game by 2.

DC people dont be mad at me I will root for yall as long as you are not playing Mitchell.

CPA is a real team I just dont think DC will have a answer for the inside-out game of CPA /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

DYER COUNTY AND CPA ARE THE BEST TWO TEAMS IN AA IN MY OPINION.

ILL GO WITH

A-UNION CITY

AA-CPA

AAA-ANTIOCH

MASON IS VERY MOBILE BUT CRITTENDON IS ONE OF THE QUICKER GUARDS IN TENN. ILL GO WITH CPA BY 5.

Harding got small school

Briarcrest got large schools

Manassas 1A State

Mitchell 2A State

Ridgeway 3A State

I said it before /hungry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":hungry:" border="0" alt="hungry.gif" /> Memphis will sweep this year.

Harding got small school

Manassas 1A State

Mitchell 2A State

Ridgeway 3A State

I said it before /hungry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":hungry:" border="0" alt="hungry.gif" /> Memphis will sweep this year.

You have the easy part over with!

Fulton by 7 over LA...... Fulton was extremely young last year and played Liberty great for a half... they lost no one from that team.... best matchup will be Chase Dunn vs. James Gallman..... best offensive player from middle TN against the best defender from east TN..... this one is worth checking out.... honestly both of these teams got a good matchup considering the other teams involved..... good luck to the Falcons and to Hog-Eye.....

Harding got small school

Manassas 1A State

Mitchell 2A State

Ridgeway 3A State

I'll buy Manassas winning it all but I have a hard time seeing the other 2 taking state. 3 out of 5 ain't bad though!

No disrespect intended at all for CPA, their players, coaches and fans, but if CPA is one of the best teams in this tournament, I like LA's chances in general. The LA/CPA game was LA's first of the season. This junior laden squad has gotten better and their 21 victories in a row proves as much. Of course, the only thing that matters at this point is beating Fulton.

No Disrespect Intended!! LA has disprected CPA all season which has been quite evident via their posts through out the year. CPA only beat LA on their home court with Z Mason having practiced only 3 days because of football. CPA has also won 21 in a row with a junior laden team. Mason, Anderson and Miller their top three leaders in all categories for CPA this year are all juniors. If the only thing that matters is beating Fulton, why the disrespect to CPA.

No Disrespect Intended!! LA has disprected CPA all season which has been quite evident via their posts through out the year. CPA only beat LA on their home court with Z Mason having practiced only 3 days because of football. CPA has also won 21 in a row with a junior laden team. Mason, Anderson and Miller their top three leaders in all categories for CPA this year are all juniors. If the only thing that matters is beating Fulton, why the disrespect to CPA.

Do you wear your feelings on your sleeve or what? This a public forum. I was only insinuating that I thought that LA could play with CPA, as they have obviously done once before. Sorry for having an opinion.

I im rooting for DC, but Z Mason is a beast. Dyer Co has not seen a player like big Z.

I don't think CPA has seen a team as fast as DC as a whole. For instance... BTW was a very fast team no doubt but whereas DC could have gone another quarter full speed ahead.....BTW could not have. Have no idea who will win..will be a heck of a game.

Exactly. Z`s size doesn`t mean as much mid way thru the 3rd and into the 4th if he slowing down. Speed, conditioning, and bench. IMO, BTW was quicker than DC, but conditioning and the 2 deeps coming off the bench had them wearing down by end of the first half. Rex Pierce is quite possibly the best sixth man (along with our fans) in the state. It was his play against BTW, that changed the momentum of the game. I will admit DC has come out a little slow against a couple teams with more size, but we`ve played alot of teams bigger this year. It`s all about the adjustments.

btw, I`ll put up the DC followers (travelers) against any school in the state.