refs at the state tournament

americandream

Man I'll tell you what the refs was freakin horrible the whole State Tournament...they should just hire some refs from another state and bring them down here if the Tennesseans can't get in done...by far the worst I've ever seen in a game much less a State Tournament.

THIS IS ONLY REASON I DONT GO TO STATE ANYMORE .. THE BETTER TEAM CANT WIN WITH A FEW "ZEBRAS" WANTING THE ATTN. ON THEMSLVES ( IT ONLY TAKES ONE TO RUIN A GAME) ....IVE SEEN SO MANY BAD/RIDICILOUS CALLS THAT SWONG THE GAME IN OTHER TEAMS FAVOR I GOT SICK OF WASTING MY $$$$$$$..REALLY SAD ..

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Officiating has been terrible all year, state tournament is no different. Problem is that it is only going to get worse. When was the last time you saw a good young ref or a young ref period. 98% ot the refs in our area are over 50. they are bad now, how bad will it be as they get older

The refs and only the refs are why Milan lost tonight! Milan was robbed tonight!

Did Milan shoot 100% tonight!!!!!!! (jk) Watched the games on TV. 1st game I was surprised by the call at the end,(I think it was correct, just supprised) 2nd game looked like a street brawl at times!!! Thought the last game was OK, just slow!!!!!!!!

Did Milan shoot 100% tonight!!!!!!! (jk) Watched the games on TV. 1st game I was surprised by the call at the end,(I think it was correct, just supprised) 2nd game looked like a street brawl at times!!! Thought the last game was OK, just slow!!!!!!!!

Oh yeah the call at the end of the first game was correct... I hated it to cause i was kinda pullin for CR... It was a real killer, because i think she would have missed that layup without the foul possibly but what can you do lol... Second game was a street brawl but only on MC's defensive side of the floor, i swear it took girls gettin hit in the face to get a call... Couldnt stay for the third game, but i have a close friend that plays for WC so i was glad they won!

Milan fans, the better team won saturday, so rest easy.

And I'm not sure what "street brawl" you were watching on the MC defensive end, but I saw almost every time down the court that robust #42 beat and bang on Lauren March. It was appalling that the refs let that junk go....I was begginning to wonder if #42 thought that this was the 1980's all over again and she was taking on the MC football squad in another classic installment of "MC vs. Milan" playoff football!!

Maybe Milan could've won if they had hit at least ONE FREAKIN THREE POINTER!!!

Seriously!!!!!! how do you make it that far and be that horrendous of an outside shooting team!?!?!?

I feel sorry for poor Poston. She has obviously carried the team on her back all year! She is quite a player!!!

I am convinced that the reason we don't have great officials is that no one wants to do it. It isn't worth the money to get yelled and screamed at by people who really don't what is going on. Yes there are some that couldn't find their butt with both hands, but the majority of the officials so know what they are doing. But it isn't worth the time and money when no matter what you do, you lost the game for someone. People always look for someone else to blame besides themselves.