Dyer County Vs. CPA

1brutalchoctaw

Size helps i will admit that but it doesn't make you better! But speed, strength, skill, and athletic ability does matter!

Beavo and all of you other Dyer County fans really need to stop talking about how much you are going to spank CPA. All this crap you are feeding relates to telling the future and you can not do that...that is the devils work. Any ways its going to be a long ride home after you lose....All this cockiness is going to hurt you in the long run.

• Replies 563
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Beavo and all of you other Dyer County fans really need to stop talking about how much you are going to spank CPA. All this crap you are feeding relates to telling the future and you can not do that...that is the devils work. Any ways its going to be a long ride home after you lose....All this cockiness is going to hurt you in the long run.

Cockiness? WoW... this coming from someone that just said its going to be a long ride home after we lose!!! I have NEVER on this thread made a prediction in which Dyer County beats CPA have I? Go back and read I haven't said that!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

beavo is a pretty reserved guy....I could be wrong but I have never seen him make a prediction on any game. If beavo is getting riled it must be because someone else started it....I've read alot of his post and he just isn't that type of dude...I am actually trying to follow beavos lead and be reserved and only state my opinon when I feel some are feeding everybody a bunch of bunk......I have only found a handfull of people's opinions on these boards that I actually value.... Most are HOMERS and can't get past their loyalty to their home team to form an unbiased opinion. beavo has good insight. I have found most of the dc fans are pretty knowledgeable but they will come out fighting just liike anybody else when someone downs their team...but rarely do they ever start anyhting. I'm no expert and i'm not from DC either, but I will voice my opinion from time to time just like everybody else on here does. Whether anybody valus my opinion or not I could care less because I have no control ove that type of stuff. I give all these kids props no matter what part of the state or what school they play for.

beavo is a pretty reserved guy....I could be wrong but I have never seen him make a prediction on any game. If beavo is getting riled it must be because someone else started it....I've read alot of his post and he just isn't that type of dude...I am actually trying to follow beavos lead and be reserved and only state my opinon when I feel some are feeding everybody a bunch of bunk......I have only found a handfull of people's opinions on these boards that I actually value.... Most are HOMERS and can't get past their loyalty to their home team to form an unbiased opinion. beavo has good insight. I have found most of the dc fans are pretty knowledgeable but they will come out fighting just liike anybody else when someone downs their team...but rarely do they ever start anyhting. I'm no expert and i'm not from DC either, but I will voice my opinion from time to time just like everybody else on here does. Whether anybody valus my opinion or not I could care less because I have no control ove that type of stuff. I give all these kids props no matter what part of the state or what school they play for.

Atta Boy Yank ! Most of us just stand up for our own ! Guarantee you that NO ONE has EVER seen a prediction from me ! I'm dang sure "D.C. PROUD" though ! Orange through & through !